Lost Girl 🔍 (Sherlock x Rea...

By Existentialism6

You and John Watson were old flames back in your high school year. Thankfully, when you broke up, you still r... More

Chapter 1: Murder in Westminister
Chapter 2: John?
Chapter 3: Dinner and Deducing
Chapter 4: Flatmates?
Chapter 5: "Gas Leak"
A/N
Chapter 6: Van Buren Supernova
Chapter 7: James?
Chapter 8: The Pool
Chapter 9: Skin You
Chapter 10: In a Sheet
Chapter 11: Buckingham Palace
A/N
Chapter 12: Punch me in the Face
Chapter 13: The Woman
Chapter 14: Vatican Cameos
Chapter 15: That Woman
Chapter 16: Oh will we?
A/N
A/N (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: Irene... is...
Chapter 19: Again with the American
Chapter 20: SHERLOCKED
Where the story is going (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 21: He's back
Chapter 22: Trail and Error
Chapter 23: IOU
Chapter 24: Fugitive
Chapter 25: Rich Brooks
Chapter 26: Tiny Dancer
Chapter 27: The Roof and The Small Girl
Chapter 28: The Fall
Chapter 29: The Grave
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Drive Me Crazy
I'M SICK (A/N)
Chapter 32: Bonfire
Chapter 33: Drove Me Crazy
Chapter 34: Tiny Dancer (prt. 2)
Chapter 35: Speech! Speech!
A/N (THANK YOUUUU)
Chapter 36: Serviettes and RSVP's
A/N (PLS READ)
Q&A/Some facts
Chapter 37: Clueing for Looks
Chapter 38: Blame it on the Alcohol
Chapter 39: Murder Mystery Wedding
Chapter 40: Waltz
Chapter 41: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy ~SMUT~
Chapter 42: Shooter
Chapter 43: Shooter (prt. 2)
A/N (THANKSSSSS)
Chapter 44: Awake
WAIT WHAT!? (A/N)
Chapter 45: Christmas (prt. 2)
Chapter 46: The Appledoore Vaults Turned My Boyfriend Into a Murderer
Chapter 47: Goodbye, Sherlock of Mine
Chapter 48: Miss Me?
Where The Story Is Going (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 48: Rosie Cheeks
Chapter 49: Mary's Past
Chapter 50: Vivian Norbury
A/N IMPORTANT OMG
Chapter 51: Mary...
Chapter 52: The Cards That Fall
Chapter 53: Faith...?
THANK YOU
Chapter 54: I Need You Back
Chapter 55: Really Not My Housekeeper
Chapter 56: He's Using
Chapter 57: Favorite Room
Chapter 58: It Is What It Is...
Chapter 59: You're Back and I Love You
Chapter 60: Eurus
A/N (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 61: Mind Games (prt. 1)
Chapter 62: Mind Games (prt. 2)
Chapter 63: Mind Games (prt. 3)
Chapter 64: Normal...
Epilouge
#spon! Check out my One-Shot Book!!

Chapter 65: Normal (prt. 2)

1.6K 52 56
By Existentialism6

John's wedding speech. Bride and Groom dance. Honeymoon. Let's get this started.

Forgot to mention that this was the dress it's very similar to the dress my Mum wore when she got married so I decided to make it like this sorry that the picture is so big the chapter will be worth the scroll.

---

Sherlock and I held hands on the table, and every so often he would pick mine up and bring it to his lips, kissing it gently. I looked over at John, who was glancing nervously from me to his champagne glass. Gently grabbing his other hand and squeezing it gently, giving him a reassuring smile. He was super nervous because it was time for his best man speech, and he wanted to make it perfect. Unfortunately this time, there was no Mary beside him. Getting ready, he clears his throat, shakily stands up, and clinks his glass. Sherlock smiles up at him, kissing your hand before turning his attention up to John. The conversation in the room dissipated as all eyes travelled to John.

"Hello." He said awkwardly, smiling at the crowd of people and setting his glass onto the table. "Today we witness a beautiful couple coming together to declare their love for each other. I got to see this couple blossom and they finally came together after much sexual tension and well... a little push." This earned a few laughs from the audience, I smiled a bit, an inside joke whispering around the room between only a certain number of people. "I've known (Y/N) since high school, and wow has it been a crazy ride since then. War, heartbreak, loss, friendships, even more heartbreak and some downright ass-kicking along the way. When Sherlock asked me to be his best man, I was honored - being as thought he was the best man at my wedding I think it's pretty well deserved." John was doing great, his lightheartedness and overall laid back attitude was totally selling it to the crowd, and I gave him a small smile to let him know how good he was doing. Not that I didn't expect it, but just seeing him this laid-back and relaxed is refreshing as his best friend. "I love both of these people dearly and I certainly wish them the best. Now, here's when most people would talk about embarrassing stories or funny exes that the bride and/or groom once had." I tensed up a bit, but still felt myself smiling as even I could think of a few good ones off the top of my head. "But, I'm not normal people so you're going to have to listen to the crazy things that I have to say with no particular order." The laughter in the room bubbled up for a second as John smiled fondly down at Sherlock and I, the both of us returning the same smiles.

"A man once said that marriage is like 'the death-watch beetle that is the doom of our society and, in time our entire species'." He glanced down at Sherlock, who smiled through his embarrassment. Character develop, anyone? "I do not think this is true. Marriage is - although can be silly or overdone at some times - beautiful, filled with tradition and nothing but compassion between two people who've decided to join together in more ways than one. I think it's beautiful and incredible. I've seen the both of these people develop and grow to become better people so that they can love each other, and let me tell you it was quite a beautiful sight. (Y/N), you've changed Sherlock in ways that I never thought possible. He found a way to love someone even if it hurt him through sentiment. And Sherlock, you've changed (Y/N) in ways she didn't even think possible. You brought her out of her grief-stricken shell and brought her into your life without a second thought; you improved her mind and helped her with her past memories, good and bad. I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's beautiful. It's absolutely beautiful. And I'm so happy that I got to witness the whole thing." I felt the tears and I desperately washed them away to keep my makeup from messing up, and smiled. "Thank you." He said, and clapping erupted from the room, even a few people stood up as John began to sit down. But before he could I came up to him and wrapped him in a big hug, squeezing tightly and choking back my tears as he hugged me back.

After I was done, Sherlock brought him in for a quick embrace and all 3 of us sat down, smiling and content with how well this was going.

---

It was just us now, out on the dance floor and waiting for the song to start. I decided to choose the song, and Sherlock - being am amazing husband *squee* - was totally cool with that. Taking a deep breath, I curtsied to Sherlock as he took my hand and kissed it, the guitar strum of the song playing. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. I loved that song and it reminded me of Sherlock whenever I heard it, so I smiled as he placed his hands on my hips and slowly began to sway me.

(I SWORE I WOULD NEVER BECOME THIS KIND OF AUTHOR BUT HERE ARE THE SONG LYRICS)

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

Effortlessly, he spun me around and dipped me as the rest of the guests watched dreamily, some of them swooning and some of them swaying their body along with the happy tune of the song. He smiled down at me as he brought me back to him, my back against his chest as he continued to sway me back and forth.

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more

He kissed my neck gently and spun me back to face him, kissing the top of my head and smiling, as he actually liked the song that was playing.

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

We were so close now, I could feel his breath and he could feel mine. The whole thing was incredible, I've never felt so loved in my entire life and it was all so overwhelming that I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes.

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

"I love you." I gently whispered, so quietly that even he struggled to hear but I knew he heard me due to the smile that crept across his face. He repeated the motion of spinning me around and back to his chest.

"I love you, too." He whispered back, placing his chin on top of my head and grinning. I could tell that he was feeling the emotion as well.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You come anytime you want, yeah.

I could see John out of the corner of my eye, a glass of champagne in his hand and smiling adoringly at the both of us.

I know where you hide alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

It was nearing the end of the song, so he pulled an elaborate move and spun me out at arms length, then spun me back to him, placing his hand on the back of my head to steady me. Slowly, he dipped me towards the ground, making me squeal and wrap my arms around his neck.

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh.
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

Carefully, he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips as the final lyrics of the song played out, but I completely forgot about them.

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

And with the finale he lifted me up with the rest of the guests clapping and cheering for the couple on the dance floor. I smiled and placed another kiss on his lips, but the both of us smiled happily and we ended up just embracing each other as the rest of the people made their way onto the dance floor, a more dance-y song blasting through the speakers.

A good night indeed.

---

There is smut. Be warned, this includes dominant woman (you) and bondage. It's EXTREMELY sexual and I just want to warn you because this is probably my most sexual one yet... Don't judge me...

The both of you giggled as you finally made your way into your hotel room, Sherlock carrying me bridal style as he placed me gently on the bed, smiling down at me. He collapsed by my side on the surprisingly comfortable bed with a long groan, ruffling his hair a bit in attempt to get the product out. Carefully, I started to unzip my dress and I took off my heels as they were killing me. Eventually, I got the dress off and placed it on the ground, leaving me in just my bra and underwear; I didn't take any mind to how crazy it would drive Sherlock because I was super tired. He hummed next to me, cuddling up by my side and placing his cold hand on my stomach and running his thumb around in circles. My eyes shot open as I suddenly realized what this meant, I knew Sherlock all too well. He slowly began to wake himself up as his lips scooted closer to my ear to the point where I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I didn't even have to feel his hand moving down my stomach before I flipped over to face him and leaned in to kiss him. He gladly cupped my face and kissed back, swinging his leg over so he was hovering over me, continuing to kiss me. "I'm so glad I married you." Sherlock whispered, as he moved his ministrations down to my neck and started kissing gently.

"Well I would hope so." I giggled, putting one hand in his curls and using the other to unbutton his already loose button-down white shirt. "I guess I'm happy I married you too." He chuckled against my stomach, hooking his thumbs under my panties and slowly began tugging them down.

"May I?" He asked, looking into my eyes with a certain need that filled me with anticipation. Biting my lip gently, I nodded and he whipped the panties off, placing them on the floor next to my heels. He groaned when he felt my foot brush up against the front of his black dress pants, hanging his head down slightly with his curls ticking my stomach.

"You're wearing too many clothes." I panted, the edge of my fingertips reaching out and itching to get the crisp white shirt off. He chuckled, bringing his large hands to the collar of his shirt; I was finally his and now there was no turning back. He began to unbutton his shirt, but I stopped him, leaning up and ripping the shirt off myself, done with his games by now. He knows exactly how to get to me, which was the bad thing about having Sherlock Holmes as your lover because he used it to his advantage. It was also one of the good things about having Sherlock Holmes as your lover. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his dress pants, Sherlock was surprised at my sudden direct actions, but went for it as it was an incredible turn-on. As soon as I was done with that, an idea popped into my head, the only matter of it would be if Sherlock was game for something like that. "Sherlock?" I asked, tracing my finger around the outline of his bulge, he pursed his lips but nodded for me to go on. "I want to try something... something different..." I trailed off, my cheeks turning red even though I pretty much knew Sherlock would be game for anything as long as it made me happy.

"Yes?" He asked, turning my face towards him. "You don't have to be ashamed, darling. Just tell me." I nodded, grabbing his tie from the ground that he discarded when he came into the hotel and held it up so he could get the message. Clearly he did, because a small smirk passed his face and his eyes blew wide for a second, but he kept a calm composure so I wouldn't get the wrong idea. "Okay." He nodded, blowing out a breath. It was our wedding night... what the hell, right?

"Lay back." I whispered, smiling, happy that he was actually okay with this. This was something way different and I hoped it would work out for the both of us. He did as he was told and lied back on the bed, still looking up at me with want and need in his eyes. "Hands above your head." Without hesitation, he obeyed and I wrapped the tie around his wrists, tying a tight knot around them so he wouldn't be able to move. Slowly, I leaned down to his ear, kissing my way sideways up to his lips and kissing them sweetly. "You're okay with this? You're sure?"

"My darling." He struggled against his grip out of habit to touch your cheek at this time, I smirked at the attempt. "I'm happy with whatever pleases you. It's our wedding night. This is what people do, I guess." He shrugged, smiling afterwards as I leaned down to kiss him one more time. It was now or never.

At a slow pace - to tease him - I kissed everywhere down the path to the promised land. Across his chest, down to his stomach and kissing around his hip bones purposefully close to his length. He whined, making me smile at the fact that this was working. Finally, I came to the middle of his hips, letting my breath roam against the tip of his cock, making him groan in frustration and struggle against his restrains, already aching to touch me. Finally, having enough of his desperate pleas and whines, I lowered myself down onto his length and sucked at the tip. He groaned, biting his lips and thrusting his hips up gently to get himself deeper into my mouth. Knowing this would happen, I took full opportunity and grasped his lower back, pushing him deeper into my mouth myself. He groaned louder than I've heard him before as I moved my hands down to his naked bum, then continuing the path down to his legs as I continued to hold him up. By the feeling of his twitching cock in my mouth, I could tell he was close. "Mmm, (Y/N), not like this." He panted breathlessly, so I stopped my movements, rolling my eyes upwards so I could look at his face. "Not like this... I need you, (Y/N)... god dammit I need you so badly." I slipped my mouth off of him and gently pulled him downwards so his face was no longer propped up on the pillows. He looked at me with a confused face, until I started crawling further and further up his body. He licked his lips, his mouth begging for my taste as I kissed him, snaking my tongue into his mouth.

"You're going to make me come once, with that tongue of yours. And then I'm going to give you all the pleasure you could ask for down there, deal?" I asked, he groaned at my dominance, loving this new act and clearly not wanting it to stop.

"Deal." He whispered breathlessly, nodding furiously as I made my way up his face until my dripping sex was hovering over his face. I lowered myself down onto his face, clutching the headboard because I knew he couldn't hold me up. His tongue teased my clit, causing me to let out a low moan. He began moving his tongue faster around my clit, sucking on it and circling it over and over again. Finally, he gave in and dove into my center; I let out a satisfied moan and bent my head forwards as both my hands clutched the headboard, turning my knuckles white. When he started to pick up the pace, I started spilling out uncontrollable moans that were getting louder and louder the faster he moved. Unconsciously, I started grinding against his face, and clearly he was liking the new attention because he let out a hum that send vibrations running throughout my body. The pleasure I was feeling as immense, my mouth was unhinged and my eyes were screwed tight as I began to grind harder against his face. I was almost worried I was going to break him, but at this point I couldn't stop. My left hand started to move upwards and my nails dug into the wall behind the headboard. His tongue swirled and twisted expertly around my throbbing core, damn his tongue was a weapon in more ways than one. An intense fire began to build up in the pit of my stomach as my back began to arch, so much so that my breasts began to push against the headboard. With a loud scream, I came under him, the both of us letting out long, satisfied moans as Sherlock began lapping with his tongue, helping me through my orgasm.

After a few minutes, we regained our breaths and I pulled myself off of him. While kissing him, I snaked my tongue around his mouth to lick off my extra juices, but something told me he wasn't in the mood to be teased anymore. As I pulled away from the kiss, he bit my bottom lip and dragged it out, groaning softly afterwards. I had decided he'd had enough. "You've been patiently waiting his whole time." I coaxed in his ear, sliding myself down his body and towards his length again. "I bet you're tired of waiting, huh?"

"God, yes." He nodded, thrusting his hips up a tiny bit so the tip of his cock was hitting my still soaked entrance. I let out a small moan and smiled, positioning myself over his length and as slowly as I could, I slid down onto it. He groaned through pursed lips and moved his hips a little, but I stopped him, getting ready to move on my own.

"Are you ready?" I asked, slowly and timidly moving my hips in a circle; he whimpered and nodded furiously, banging his tied up hands on the headboard in frustration. "Beg." I whispered, slowing my movements, making him whine loudly and open his eyes, fearing I might stop moving.

"Please. Please, god (Y/N), I've been waiting all day for this. Just... ugh, (Y/N) just give it all to me, please." Satisfied with the answer he provided, I began grinding down onto his cock. He groaned, his nails dug into the inside of his palms, shaking with the urge to touch me. Again, I decided he'd had enough. I reached forward and pulled the string on the tie, making the restrains slip off; his hands immediately latched onto my body, not realizing how much he needed to touch after he'd gotten it taken away from him. He guided me into a steady rhythm, thrusting his hips up and hitting my sweet spot each time, causing me to nearly fall forwards and cry out in pleasure. Thank god Sherlock was here to hold me up. Now, I began to start bouncing on his length with each new grind. His hands slipped and his mouth opened into a perfect 'O' shape, a sharp and deep groan escaping his lips. His eyes blew wide and then screwed shut, repeating this every time I bounced. I felt the pit growing in my stomach, but I wanted to last longer and revel at the look on Sherlock's face. His head buried itself into the pillow as he was letting out animalistic groans, his hands clenching into fists as I felt him and myself begin to reach our climaxes. My breathing came in gasps and with one last bounce I came clenching around him as he spurted into me. Through both of our orgasms, we both let out screams of pleasure, the loudest and deepest we've ever heard.

Now the air was filled with our heavy panting as I slid myself off of his length, collapsing by his side - sore and completely spent. We could barely catch our breaths, our breathing a bit strangled as we panted into the sheets. My mind was reeling, and by the look of Sherlock his was to. He was nearly at a loss for words.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He started, still panting heavily and he grabbed my hand. "That was the best... best... holy shit." I chuckled shyly, breathing in one last time before my breathing amazingly turned to normal. "Thank you."

"Anytime..." I whispered, getting off the bed and walking over to our suitcases. I put on a pair of shorts and a white tee shirt, getting comfortable clothes on before flopping back into bed. While I was changing I noticed Sherlock wearing a clean white tee and his black boxers, snuggling into bed next to me. He moved his head to my stomach and stroked my thighs up and down before kissing my 2-month along belly. He placed his head down to get comfortable and started whispering sweet nothings to my stomach, even though there was no baby yet. "I can't wait until you're a father." I whispered, bringing my hands down to his curls and stroking them gently, tugging on them every so often.

"I can't wait until you're a mother, you're going to be the best." He said, closing his eyes and sighing softly. I closed my eyes to, slowly falling into a deep sleep. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sherlock." I sighed, finally letting sleep take me under.

I married the man of my dreams. The sociopath who taught me how to fight my demons. I'm having a child with said sociopath. My best friend by my side. Could my life be anymore perfect?

No. I don't think so.

---

Ugh I'm making myself cry I'm going to miss this fanfiction. The next chapter will be the last chapter EVER. I decided to reward y'all with smut, I hope you enjoyed it.

I love you guys so so so much.

Have a great day my lovelies xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 35.9K 139
Y/N is a forensic scientist with a curious past that has caused her to develop photographic memory as well as damage to her connection to emotions. W...
42.7K 1.9K 25
-Johnlock Fanfic- 🍩-What if in an alternate reality people have visual signs of soulmates identity? Names written on their wrists? 🍪-And what if Wi...
225K 7.4K 53
Hi, reader! I'm glad you've stumbled upon my book. You will find plenty of Sherlock x Reader imagines in here, but I also write imagines/preferences...
225K 11.4K 42
A BBC Sherlock fan fiction *Teenlock* *Johnlock* *a bit of Mystrade* Welcome to Baker Street Secondary... Are you in the mood to read an EXTRAORDIN...