A Secret Unraveled (Assassina...

Par EmeraldsDeathHallows

Shiniko Kuroshira, the girl with a mysterious past, with many events in her life that she doesn't want to spe... Plus

A/N: Finished Version on My Acc
Character Appearance/Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Adventure Time
Chapter 2: School Time
Chapter 3: School Time Pt.2
Chapter 4: School Time Pt.3
Chapter 5: Fun Time
Chapter 6: Departure Time
Chapter 7: Decision Time
Chapter 8: New Beginning Time
Chapter 9: Packing Time
Chapter 10: Cleaning Time
Chapter 11: Days Off Time
Chapter 12: Down Time
Chapter 13: Watching Time
Chapter 13: Grown Up Time
Chapter 14: Assembly Time
Chapter 15: Test Time
Chapter 16: School Trip Time/1st Period
Chapter 17: School Trip Time/2nd Period
Chapter 18: Transfer Student Time
Chapter 19: L and R Time
Chapter 20: Transfer Student Time/2nd Period
Chapter 21: Ball Game Tournament Time
Chapter 22: Talent Time
Chapter 23: Vision Time
Chapter 24: End-of-Term Time
Chapter 25: School's Out/1st Term
Chapter 26: Island Time
Chapter 27: Action Time
Chapter 28: Pandemonium Time
Chapter 29: Karma Time/2nd Period
Chapter 29: XX Time
Chapter 30: Nagisa Time
Chapter 31: Summer Festival Time
A/N: Finished Version on My Acc

Chapter 14: Introduction/Karma Time

3.1K 88 19
Par EmeraldsDeathHallows

Long chapter ahead...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After class ended, Shiniko never expected what was to come...

She felt a very familiar presence. She looked out the window.

It was him.

Her only friend that she hasn't talked to in a month.

Karma Akabane.

"Nagisa. 'Sup? It's been a while."

"Karma... You're back?"

"Hm." Was his reply as he did a closed eye smiled.

"Do they know each other?" Shiniko thought as she saw the scene started to unfold. 

"Oh, hey. That must be the notorious Koro-sensei." Karma continued as he walked up to him,"Wow. He really does look like an octopus."

"Ah. Mr. Akabane, correct?" Koro-sensei asked,"I understand your suspension ends today. Welcome back. That said, tardiness is a no-no." His face turned purple with an X on it.

Karma chuckled before continuing,"It's kinda tricky gettin back into the swing of things. Oh. Feel free to call me by my first name." He extended his hand as was finishing,"Anyway, I've heard some good things, Teach. Nice to meet'cha."

"The pleasures all mine. Should be a fun and educational year." After finishing his sentence, Koro-sensei reached for Karma's hand and POP! Koro-sensei's tentacle exploded.

Karma took a swing at him with the knife, but Koro-sensei dodged it.

"Ah. You are fast, aren't'cha?" Karma laughed,"And who'da thought these knives actually work? I just cut one up into strips and tacked'em on. Pretty elementary stuff, chief. I'm disappointed that's all it took to catch you by surprise. But good jump. If you don't mind comin' off like a 'fraidy cat. What, are you scared of me?"

Everyone started at him in disbelief.

"I heard they call you "Koro-sensei" 'cause you're s'posed to be unkillable." He paused for a second,"Oh, come on. No way you can be this big of a pushover!"

Koro-sensei started to growl a bit.

Soon, Shiniko found out that Karma and Nagisa used to be in the same class for both their first and second year.

Karma walked away twirling the knife around before putting it back in his pocket.

She watched as the students took their quiz and Koro-sensei punching the wall from the staff room, and she was also studying.

The students were all whispering to each other, then out of the blue, Okano shouted at Koro-sensei.

At the back of the class, Terasaka, Muramatsu, and Yoshida were talking with Karma. Koro-sensei warned them about talking during a quiz. Karma, being the smartass he is, finished the test already and for some reason had a strawberry flavored gelato with him. Koro-sensei yelled at him, then started to walk over to Karma's desk.

POP!

There goes another one of his tentacles.

"That's twice in one day!" Shiniko thought.

Then Karma walked up to him, first he held the empty gun to Koro-sensei's chest, then he did the most unspeakable thing imaginable.

He wasted a perfectly good gelato by smearing it on to Koro-sensei's uniform.

"How could he do that!" Shiniko yelled in her mind, with her eyes and mouth wide open. What can she say, she's a real foodie. Despite everything that happened, her eyes were dead set on the smeared gelato.

~Time Skip~

The next day, Shiniko saw Karma putting a red octopus on Koro-sensei's table and stabbed it. The whole class was silent. Then Koro-sensed walked in.

"Good morning, boys and girls! Uh? Why the long faces?" He asked and turned his head,"Has something-" he was met with the dead octopus.

"Oops! That's on me. Yeah totally thought it was you, innocent mistake. I stabbed it, so I s'pose I should get rid of it?" Karma was trying to provoke Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei sighed,"Yes, you should." He picked up the dead octopus and began walking towards Karma.

He stopped walking. All of a sudden, his tentacles turned into spinning drills, and he left and returned to the classroom with his Mach 20 speed.

"Observe, if you will, Karma ma boy, the versatility of these tentacles, and the fire power of this missile yoinked from the Self Defense Force!" He started to make something, and Shiniko knew exactly what it was,"If you think I'm gonna let the new kid get away with murder, think again." After he was done talking, there was a piece of takoyaki in Karma's mouth, and he spat it out!

Once again, Shiniko cursed him for wasting such good food.

Koro-sensei continued,"Don't you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day?"

As Koro-sensei was talking, she took out a grappling hook and sprayed a generous amount of anti-sensei mist she made herself. It was transparent, so Shiniko made the spray edible, but in small amounts.

"So, please, help yourself to some of this delicious takoyaki, I insist." As he finished his sentence, Shiniko whispered,"Don't mind if I do." And fired the grappling hook, successfully blew up his tentacle, as well as retrieving the delicacy.

Koro-sensei screamed and the class was shocked.

Shiniko blew on the takoyaki to cool it down, as she did that, Koro-sensei exclaimed, "Who did that!" As his tentacle regenerated.

The whole class started to look around, it couldn't have been from outside 'cause it would've damaged something.

The only place left was the ceiling.

Koro-sensei used his tentacles to reach into the opening that Shiniko made. When he started to feel around, his tentacles got chopped off once again. He knew someone or something was in there.

"Hello, whoever's up there, please show yourself." He demanded.

"But that's no fun." Shiniko said and continued to eat.

She heard Koro-sensei leave and return, but there were footsteps behind him.

It was Karasuma.

"Get down now." Karasuma said looking into to opening.

"Ok..." Shiniko said disappointingly.

At this point, everyone was staring at the ceiling, waiting.

Shiniko gathered all her belongings and jumped down, landing perfectly.

"Happy?" She questioned.

"Very." Karasuma said sarcastically and left.

Shiniko just smirked and rolled her eyes at his sarcasm, then she spoke.

"I'll be back here eating, please continue with your lecture, speech thing." Shiniko said nonchalantly and stood next to the wall, still eating. All eyes were on her except Koro-sensei and Karma, they just continued.

After they were done, Koro-sensei turned to Shiniko.

"So, who might you be?" He asked.

"I'm Shiniko Kuroshira, I transferred here from A Class. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself with a straight face.

Most of the guys exploded because of how cute she was and the girls were just as excited to see a new face in the class.

"Well, we don't have any extra desks you can use, so-" Koro-sensei got cut off by Karma.

"She can sit right here." He said as he dragged Shiniko to his chair and made her sit on his lap. Everyone stared at him.

"I don't mind sitting here until tomorrow." Shiniko stated, still straight faced.

"WHAT!" The whole class blurred out.

"What? He's my friend, so I don't mind."

The class fell silent.

Koro-sensei walked back to the little table he had at the front of the room and wrote something down. Then he began the lesson.

Shiniko slept as usual, she heard someone moving. She knew Karma was going to try to shoot Koro-sensei.

"Don't even bother..." she whispered lazily.

Karma ignored her, and before he could shoot Koro-sensei, he snatched the gun away.

"Karma. It takes an anti-me BB far too long to reach its mark." Karma gasped,"I had time on my hands. Hope you don't mind if I prettified yours."

Karma started to growl with his takoyaki themed nails in the air. It was so clear that he wanted to get it off, but he couldn't.

Koro-sensei continued,"And no sleeping in class, Miss Kuroshira." Shiniko heard him and replied,"Shiniko's fine and don't worry 'bout me..." She dozed off again.

~Time Skip~

It was fourth period, Home Ec. Shiniko was on her own and finished the meal in minutes. She even had time to make something small for herself to enjoy.

As she was eating, she saw Karma purposely sent the soup flying into the air, and tried to stab the teacher. But as always, Koro-sensei dodged it attack, and even put on a frilly, pink apron with a simple flower design on it, as well as a magenta heart in the middle on Karma.

Shiniko tried not to choke on her dessert as she saw to outcome of yet another failed attempt to kill Koro-sensei.

Fifth period rolled around. Again, Shiniko just slept, since there was nothing else to do. Then she heard Koro-sensei say something about a red frog failing again, and of course more scolding about how she couldn't sleep in class.

Then the bell rang, and Shiniko woke up to pack her things. When she was done, she thanked Karma for being her chair for the day. They went to the cliff area, and Karma sat on the branch that was hanging off the edge, biting his nail.

Nagisa walked a little closer toward the cliff,"C'mon, man. I'm tellin ya not to sweat it. We'll do it together as a group. You could have to sneakiest, most foolproof plan in the world ready to go, but if Koro-sensei's got his eye on you, forget it. He's not like other teachers." He explained.

Shiniko stayed quiet.

Karma stopped bitting is nail, "Other teachers, huh? No." He stopped talked for a bit. "You don't understand. I wanna do it on my own. Let me ask you, would it tick you off to die in some random place?" He asked, there was no reply, except for Koro-sensei.

"Oh, Karma?" He sang out, then there was a pause. "I feel like I've taken exceptionally good care of you today. Keep trying to kill me if that tickles your fancy." His was was striped with green, indicating he was feeling superior."I certainly don't get tired of spiffing you up."

Karma stood up,"Just so were on the same page here. You pretty much consider yourself a teacher above all else?" He questioned.

"That's right."

"Cool. And you wouldn't think twice about putting your life on the line to save a student?"

"What sort of teacher would I be if I did?"

"That's awesome. Good to know. So I can kill you." He pulled out the gun, aimed at Koro-sensei, and fell backwards off the branch,"Knew there had to be a way." He said as he plummeted down the cliff.

Nagisa gasped and ran to the edge of the cliff. Shiniko stared where Karma once stood before making her way over to the edge herself. Koro-sensei panicked. He flew down and made a sticky net with his tentacles, and caught the falling student before he had reached the bottom.

Shiniko reached down to her ankles, and at the bottom was one ring on each side of her leggings. She stuck her hands in and tugged at a strap of fabric that tighten the rings around her wrists. She stood back up, and ran off the edge of the cliff.

Nagisa didn't notice until she had jumped off, he gasped once more.

Shiniko was falling fast, when she was at least three meters above Koro-sensei and Karma, she raised up her arms in one swift motion.

When she raised her arms, the rings that were around her wrists, pulled out a well tailored fabric from her leggings. She made it from the same material as a parachute.

When it was completed out, she looked like a human flying squirrel. As the air got trapped under the fabric, Shiniko did a graceful loop the loop in the air.

She carefully made her way down to Koro-sensei's net and landed on it. As she was landing, Karma was smiling.

"Sorry to I interrupt the moment, but-" Koro-sensei cut her off right there and panicked. "Shiniko, how did you get down here!?"

"I guess you could say I flew down, but back to what I was saying. What were you thinking!?"

"It was the only idea I had left so..."

"Cocky bastard..." Shiniko mumbled under her breath,"Anyways, Koro-sensei can you take us back to the top now?"

"Of course!" And just like that they were back from where they fell.

When they returned, Nagisa was still staring down the cliff,"I don't get it. How were you so calm the whole time?" He asked Karma.

"Meh. No big. What really sucks is that was my best bet. Didn't think this little shorty would jump though." Shiniko elbowed him in the stomach lightly,"Nothing else I can come up with even touches it."

Shiniko got up, dusted herself off and fixed her parachute.

"Aw! Run out of ideas already? But I have an entire beauty regimen lined up just for you!" Koro-sensei said while holding different things in his tentacles."C'mon. No way you can be this big of a pushover!" He teased.

Karma got up and did the killing motion with his thumb,"No worries, Teach. You're still dead meat."

"That's the spirit! Never give up!" He said as his head turned red with a red circle on it."Seems my tender loving care has paid off."

"Welp.  Let's head back, Nagisa, Shiniko. We can grab some food on the way."

That's when Koro-sensei realized that it was his wallet he's been tossin' around and yells,"Excuse me! That's my purse!"

"Come on, Teach. You've gotta stop leaving stuff unattended in the faculty lounge."

"Give it back!"

"Here you go." Karma tossed the wallet back to Koro-sensei.

"Gimme-gimme-gimme!" He repeated. When he opened it, there was nothing inside."Uh, hey, uh, this is, uh, empty!"

"There wasn't much to begin with. Call it a donation."

Koro-sensei screamed,"A donation? A donation?!"

Nagisa and Shiniko was behind them watching them with a smile, then decided to catch up. Nagisa was trying to get their teacher to calm down and Shiniko talked with Karma.

"So what should we get?" Shiniko asked.

"Donno, but how's ice cream sound." Karma suggested.

"I'm down."

After deciding, Nagisa had joined the two of them, and they went to get ice cream. With that they ended their day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.9K 1.2K 34
You live with your uncle, Tadaomi Karasuma after your mother and father died. You were originally in Class A of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, but y...
2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
31K 675 20
Class 3-E has their own secrets. Yours has the potential to change the fate of humanity. With Karma nagging on you along with your other classmates...
52.9K 2.7K 36
[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's attention towards her. And so does he. A...