π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

1.3K 148 84
By gangstresses

NAOMI

I can't believe that just happened.

Like-what the actual fuck?

Can somebody please tell me that shit just didn't happen?

I lost my fucking...

Contacts!

And the second day, I just got them, Aunt Rena is going to kill me, fuck.

"Lola, do you have my backup glasses that I left at your house on you perhaps?" I turned my head and asked a shocked Lola whose mouth was hanging wide open.

I looked all the way around and saw nothing but blurry figures from far away as I heard the sound of the gym door being open back up and closed.

"Lola!" I screamed in her ear and she jumped and looked at me crazily before quickly handing me something and I gladly accepted it in my hands as I looked down and saw it was my Burgundy glasses she gave to me.

"Thank you" I told her and soon put them on as I pushed the glasses up the brim of my nose.

"What happened to your contacts?" She inquired.

"Uhhh they must of fell off when I punched Elgin because they were on my fingertips when I gave him that right hook and I was just about them in too before he had to be knocked down a few sizes because he was messing with my baby daddy" I explained to her as I brung my right hand up and saw nothing making me come to a confirmation that I offically lost another pair of contacts once again.

"Soooo after you knocked Elgin out and DeVante walked right pass you, you couldn't see really far away and stuff?" Lola suggested.

"Why, yeah Lola" I giggled at her.

The bell soon rung loudly as we soon told each other a quick goodbye as I ran toward the gym door almost heading out it but not before getting knocked down alongside another body.

I felt my body collide with another one as I hissed because I literally bump heads with the person.

I opened one eye and saw it was K-Ci who was howling in pain as he held his head.

"She tryna to murder me!" K-Ci rolled around on the floor as I quickly got off of him and shook my head at him as I ran down the hall trying to get to class on time.

"Please, bell don't ring on me!" I shouted while panting constantly as I nearly leaped into the classroom as the bell rung on me but the classroom door was quickly shut making me mentally cuss as my body slammed into it, sliding down as I fell on the floor, hissing.

"Well that was an epic fail" I heard a masculine voice behind me immediately recognizing it as K-Ci's.

"Shut up" I huffed out of breathe as I soon got up and balled up my fist, knocking on the already shut classroom door as a student yanked open the door unexpectedly as I soon came in and so did K-Ci right after me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Mr. Clarkson says in a pure taunt as he stopped infront of K-Ci and I as we try to make our way to our desks as I heard my classmates snicker around me.

"Mr. Hailey this has been your fourth tardy since the school year started, are you trying to repeat your actions from your Junior year and get your record of getting 200 tardies and being suspended" Mr. Clarkson stepped up closer than before as he directed his attention towards
K-Ci instead as I could feel the fiery aroma of his nauseating breath but I was far away from them at this point.

"Are you and your wife ever gonna stop having problems?" K-Ci abruptly asked as the whole class went insane and gasped at his slick comment.

Mr. Clarkson glared at K-Ci as he clears his throat as he stayed quiet.

"Yeah, that's what I thought maybe if she stop being on her back for every nigga, she might honestly pay your bitter ass some attention instead of you taking your anger out on me everytime I step foot into this school, I mean damn a nigga can't do anything good sometimes without you bitching up a storm at me witcha dragon breathe" K-Ci chuckled.

"How your daughter doing, tell her I miss that sweet pussy, oh yeah she know how to keep it tight for me no matter what, oh and her sister now that's a real freak, crazy broad tried to fuck me on the stove, daddy's little girls gone wild" K-Ci continued on as he joked while the whole class erupted in laughter as Mr. Clarkson fumed with anger at him.

"That's it Mr. Hailey you are in In School Suspension for 2 months and you have detention for three weeks make sure you come right into my class after lunch and don't go straight to that gym at all or the punishment will be even severe then what I'm giving you now!" Mr. Clarkson yelled and got into K-Ci's face even more than before as K-Ci just nonchalantly wiped the spit that was flying out of Mr. Clarkson's mouth off of his face not giving a millon fucks at all.

"It's a punishment to look at your busted ass face, alright I'm ready to learn now, so get to teaching or I can always teach your class about your sweet, sweet, sweet Melissa and Clarissa" K-Ci smirked as he walked pass me as he then took his seat in the very back by Dalvin who had his head on the desk the whole time.

I soon was about to slowly creep to my desk until Mr. Clarkson called my name and I turned around and cussed in my head.

"Miss Kingly since this is your first tardy ever, I will let you off the hook this one time only because I see potential in you" He told me as I soon heard somebody groan loudly and smacked their lips obnoxiously.

We both turn our head and saw K-Ci with a pout on his face as his eyebrows were furrowed together.

"You don't see no potential in me, damn-that hurts my soul" K-Ci touched his chest as he cocked his head to the side feeling hit.

"Get out your feelings" Dalvin told
K-Ci, groggily as he wiped the drool off the side of his mouth as the whole class laughed once again making him push Dalvin out the desk and he fell on the floor on his butt making him hiss.

"Ow my ass!" Dalvin screamed as
K-Ci pointed at him and laughed, hysterically.

As Mr. Clarkson and the whole class was cutting up around me, I just couldn't help but wonder about all I missed in the gym after I lost my contacts after DeVante walked passed me.

Not thinking about it to hard,
I shurgged my shoulders and finally walked over to my desk and sat there, waiting to learn.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

LOLA?

K-CI?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.5K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
161K 3.1K 25
You are the image of perfect! You can sing, dance, rap, model, write songs, and play over 10 instruments. It was your dream to become an idol and one...
15.1K 358 24
Imagines based on some of Breezy's famous hits with a little spin. Just you and him! Author's Note: I Am Taking Requests!!
112K 3.6K 7
A short story about a young billionaire that was betrayed and cheated on by his fiancΓ© with his favourite cousin. While on a quest to hire a suitable...