All Because Of You (Cameron B...

By merrybathtub

This is my first Cameron Boyce (Luke Ross) fanfiction made 100% with cliché content. Enjoy my struggling. Cas... More

Meeting Them
The Prank
Pictures
News
Friends?
"Sure Happy It's ThursDAY"
Paired
Trips Part 1
Trips Part 2
Football
Breakups
Oh You're Not Gonna Believe This
Fifi
Don't
Back Together?
Two Lovers
Last Time
Angel
Cass The Wiz Part 1
Cass The Wiz Part 2
HEART BREAKER
Wanted? Part 1
Wanted? Part 2
Wanted? Part 3
Ending... Not
Leaving?
What A Life
Love Me
A NOT So Normal Day
No Freaking Way
First Day Of School
Epilogue

Hidden Feelings

1.2K 29 20
By merrybathtub

Cassidy's POV.

I'm so happy. Everything is good. Yesterday was a good day, I know I'm doing a bad thing with Michael but the best part was that for once, everything was good. I started to think of Luke I love him too much to lose him. He's my model for perfection, besides Cody Simpson. I love his freckle, his smile, the way he talks, everything. I wouldn't change anything about him.

Then I remembered... Luke has to go out with Kyla...

Should be okay about this? I mean it was my idea since I forced him too! Oh god, I made a mistake! I need to know if he already asked Kyla out!!! This can't happen!!! I quickly got out of my room wearing my pj's without any shoes.

Luke's POV.

I couldn't help but think of what happened yesterday. I know that one thing that I probably am happy about the fact that even though I messed up with Cassidy AGAIN, she forgave me. And I know I should treasure that she forgave me. I know I've made a lot of mistakes with her, but even though this whole relationship has always been crazy, I really love Cassidy so I'm doing what she wants and ask Kyla out since my stupid self had to... Never mind that...

I picked up my phone and texted Kyla. It's incredible how a small text message can take so much time. I typed the text saying "Kyla, are you free today?" and I pressured myself to click the send button and ended up sending it. I started to hear foot steps coming towards my room. They were getting loader and louder every time. I didn't really care about the noise. So I just went back to sleep.

Cassidy's POV.

I was still speed walking towards Luke's room until I heard something come from Kyla's room.

I quickly walked towards Kyla's room and knocked. She said, "Come in."

I opened the door to see her looking at her phone with her eyes wide awake. Please tell me that it's not another Luke thing...

"Why are you so happy," I said.

"Look at this!" She said as she gave me her phone.

I can't believe what I just did. I made Luke do something he didn't want to do. He actually did it. For me...

I realized... What was the point of going to Luke's room now. I guess I'll just talk to him later.

"Wow, you must be really happy," I said as I made a small smile.

"I'm so happy!!! The boy of my dreams asked me out!!!" She said.

"So when did he ask you out?" I said.

"A few minute ago," Kyla said. Great, I was so close to stoping him. This day is off to a great start.

"We'll see," I said.

"We'll I'm starving so I'm gonna go eat. But I'll see you later." I said.

"K, bye," Kyla said.

I went back to my room and laid down for a few minutes. Should I worry?

Ugh, I really want to stop thinking about this. I got in the shower and thought things through.

I some how started to sing. Wait what? Me singing noooooo. I don't sing. I shook my head and just got out of the shower and changed.

Did this just happen? Oh, my god, I sang. Wow, I feel different know. Okay, that was weird... Too weird. I have never sung just like that, it's always been by force...

Emma's POV.

It's 10:15 in the morning and what am I doing? NOTHING!!! Ever since DWTS ended I've been completely b-o-r-e-d. Bored... I then heard that someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened the door to see Kyla. She had a huge smile on and looked really pretty.

"Hey, Kyla!" I said.

"Hi Emma, guess what!!!" She said.

"What?" I said.

"I got asked out on a date!!!" She said excitedly.

"Cool by who?" I said questioning.

"Only the hottest guy in the world," She said.

"Carter Reynolds?" I said.

"I wish... But nope, it's Luke," She said.

"Luke?" I said disgustedly. Eww, who would want to date him? I honestly don't understand what girls see in him. HAVE THEY SEEN HIM!!! We'll obviously they have... THINK EMMA. THINK.

"Yeah," Kyla said.

"Eww why him. You could get better. WAY BETTER. Like seriously though I thought you and Jess had a thing," I said.

"Same goes to you and Brett... Things change you no." Kyla said. Well then...

"Well I guess... Since your the smart one here ehem ehem," I said. Believe me, I might be blonde but I'm not that dumb. ... Right? Yes. No. I don't really know :o

"Aww thanks, Emma," Kyla said.

-meanwhile-

Cassidy's POV.

Man my stomach started growling I'm so freaking hungry! I got out of my room and quickly rushed down the stairs... Wow I was the first one here?

Actually no I wasn't Jessie was already downstairs I barely spotted her when I rushed to the kitchen.

"Hi Jessie," I said.

"Oh hey Cassidy," she said.

"Jessie did I interrupt your quiet breakfast?" I said in a soft tone.

"Oh no, I mean well yes this is usually the time where I'm drinking my coffee peacefully with no kids. But no," Jessie said.

"Sorry for interrupting," I said. I quickly got a bowl of cereal ready and ate as quickly as possible.

"Sorry again," I said.

"Cassidy! You didn't have to do that!" Jessie said.

"Well if I didn't that would've been disrespectful," I said.

"Aww well I know who's my favorite now," Jessie said.

"Aww thanks," I said.

"JESSIE!!!!!" a voice yelled.

"Well I got to go see what Zuri's up to bye!" Jessie said.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had two unread messages, one from Luke... and one from Michael.

Luke: Morning babe

Me: Hey, u should come downstairs

Luke: k ;) I'll be right there.

Then I went to Michel's text messages.

Michel: Good morning beautiful

Me: Morning :)

Michel: So u wanna go out today? :)

Me: Uhhh

Michel: pweazzzze :/

Me: Fine :)

Bertram's POV.

I'm so happy!!! The carnival finally opens today! So I get to win Salma a bunch of cute panda bears!!! I know that for sure I'm gonna name one Pancho!

I went over to my main place also known as the kitchen and started eating.

All of the sudden Jessie appeared.

"Bertram, you know you will never win any carnival games unless you work out right?" Jessie said.

"Please I'm already strong, have you seen these guns?" I said as I started flexing.

"That's nothing, I bet even Ravi is stronger than you," Jessie said.

"Hey, I'm not that weak," I said.

"Bertram quit eating all the food," Jessie said.

"But it says that it'll make you look like John Cena," I said.

"It's fake," Jessie said.

"What a rip-off, now you see Jessie this is why I never let you buy the food," I said.

"I didn't buy the food this week," Jessie said.

"Then who ordered 50 ice cream pails of chocolate?" I said.

"Okay, so maybe I did buy the ice cream..." Jessie said making a cheesy smile.

"Great now I need to double up my protein shake," I said.

"You might as well triple it and start working out," Jessie said.

"But its tooooooooo far, I think I could just pass the workout, and do that tomorrow," I said.

"The carnival's today," Jessie said.

"Oh." I said.

Emma's POV.

Things are about to get interesting since Kyla and Luke are "dating" I wonder what's gonna happen with Cassidy.

I went on to twitter and tweeted: "Who makes a cuter couple? The original CAKE (Cassidy and Luke) or the new couple of Kyla and Luke?"

As soon as I typed that I instantly got a lot of replies. This should make things interesting.

And now for my regularly scheduled process... Drooling at Harry Style's Twitter page.

Luke's POV.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to see Cassidy. I couldn't find her in the living room or the kitchen so I tried the screening room. Yep, there she was looking perfect.

She didn't see me so I decided to sneak up on her a seat behind her and smashed my lips on her soft kissable cheeks.

"Luke!" She said playfully.

"Missed me?" I said.

"More than ever," she said playfully.

I got up the seat and went over to the one on her right.

"I did too," I said with a smile.

Her hair was curly today! She looked cute. I put my arm around her since I knew that nobody would see us.

Cassidy's POV.

"So there's a carnival opening later on," Luke said.

"Uh-hu, but what about Kyla or Michel?" I said.

"Oh yeah..." Luke said.

"Michel said he wanted to go out today," I said.

"And since you said I hade to ask out Kyla I did, and well our first date is today," Luke said.

"Wow," I said.

"But I wanna be with you!!!" Luke said.

"I want to be with you too," I said.

Luke's POV.

Cassidy decided that she had to be with Michael for the day, and that's what I'm gonna do with Kyla. We're still in the screening room.

"I think I should go," She said.

"Why?" I said.

"For the carnival duh," she said.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave too then," I said.

"K," she said as she got out of the screening room. I was gonna rush over to her to hug her one more time. But then I got a text from Kyla:

Kyla: where r we going today?

"She just replied," I said.

"Well I guess today isn't gonna be a date for us," Cassidy said as she came back.

"No, we can figure this out later on," I said.

"I hope so," She said.

------------

Cassidy's POV.

So far right now I'm expected to go with Michel for the day. Well I guess this is what's gonna happen.

I changed what I was wearing to then head out of my room. Everybody left already, I went downstairs and called Michel since I didn't want to text.

Michel: Hey Cass.

Me: Where are you at?

Michel: :o sorry I can't go.

Me: Why?

Michel: This other thing happened?

Me: Oh okay.

Michel: I hope you understand.

Me: Don't worry

Michel: I'll make it up to you... Promise.

Me: Okay

Michel: Bye.

Me: Bye.

What do I do now?!?!?!?

Luke's POV.

I miss Cassidy already. She should be here by now, Kyla looks like she's happy.

"Luke do you wanna get in the Ferris Wheel?" She said.

Unless Michael did something to her. Or something could be happening right now.

"Luke," Kyla said.

"Huh? Oh sorry, what was that you wanted to do?" I said.

"If you wanted to get on the Ferris wheel." She said.

"Oh sure yeah let's go," I said as I got her hand and walked over.

But I'm still thinking of Cassidy. What if Michel's doing something to her. Or what if he made her cry.

I have something that's telling me that something is wrong here.

I got my phone and texted Cassidy:

Me: 😔 where r u at? 😚

Cassidy: home 😞😔

Me: what I thought you were coming! 😤 what did he do to u

Cassidy: he's not coming 

Me: But you can't be home alone! What if somebody jumps you.

Cassidy: Luke! Nobody would. 😉

Me: I'll see what I can do to get there as fast as possible.

Cassidy: what about ur date? You can't leave her.

Me: 😨 oh yea...

Cassidy: oh well.

Me: don't leave!

Cassidy: but u have to continue ur date.

Me: :/ don't leave 😘😘😏😍 I'll there promise.

Cassidy: Focus on ur date ✌️😘

Me: nooooooo! I don't want to

Cassidy: I thought you had a crush on Kyla. 😉😉😉

Me: well yeah she's hot but you're the one I want!

Cassidy: 😪 okay then.

Me: you are mine, and I'm not planning on losing you 😛

Cassidy: 😶 focus on your date😗

Me: fine, I'll be there in an hour. 😘❤️ I love you ❤

We finally got on the ride and Kyla was looking her way.

I somehow managed to slide my fingers into hers. This is what I would've done on Cassidy. I wanted to show her a good time after the ride so we went off to the other games. And by other games, I meant making fun of Bertram while he's trying to win Salma a panda.

"Wow he's so gonna win a panda bear anytime soon," I said, as Kyla giggled.

I took Kyla over to where Bertram was at.

"How much for one round?" I asked the owner of the game.

"Bertram you wanna try at the same time?" I said.

"Hah, you think you could win me?" Bertram said.

"Yea," I said.

At the end of that game, I got all of them in the center while Bertram only made it once.

"Good luck Bertram," I said as me and Kyla left.

Emma's POV.

Aww so it is true, Kyla and Luke are FINALLY together.

Kyla could get so much better than my stinky brother.

Way better...

------------

Luke's POV.

Oh shot I forgot about Cassidy, I guess I was just enjoying myself with Kyla. Maybe I do have some feelings for Kyla. She's really cool, and I kinda do like Kyla.

Wow wow wow what? Did I just think that? I shook my head and realized I do feel something for her. But what is it? Could this be? Have I always felt this way?

Oh yeah Cassidy God I forgot about her dang it.

"Luke can you walk me home?" She said.

"Sure," I said. We instantly started walking towards her house when we finally got there I knew that I had to kiss her... I DID... :O

But was it weird that I enjoyed it? Yes it was BUT I'm a one woman man... I think.

I quickly walked home to see Cassidy sleeping on the couch. Aww she looked SO CUTE. Once again as I did earlier I kissed her cheek. She smiled and opened her eyes.

Cassidy's POV.

"Luke," I said joyfully as he sat next to me.

"So how was your date?" I said.

"Uh I don't know, but Kyla looked like she was having a good day, what about you?" He said as he put his arm around my waist.

"Boring," I said.

"Why didn't Michel come? Did he do something to you?" He said he tightened his arm.

"No, he didn't do anything. And by that I mean that he canceled LAST MINUTE," I said.

"What," He said.

"Yep, he couldn't come," I said.

"Well we could still go to the carnival if you want," He said.

"Aww really?"' I said.

"Yeah It'll be fun, and it'll just be me and you, just like we want it," He said.

"Are you sure, I'd think you'd be sleepy be now," I said.

"Cassidy it's barely 9 O'clock," He said.

"Fine," I said.

"Race ya there," He said as he rushed out the elevator.

"LUKE!!!!!" I said as I pressed the elevator button. Wait I just remembered hah. I snapped my fingers and was in the lobby in no time. The elevator door finally opened and no other than Luke was there.

I smiled and then all of the sudden Luke grabbed my hand and we started running towards the carnival together.

We then finally got there to see no line at the Ferris wheel with no sign of Jessie or anybody else.

Luke, being the gentleman he was, let me go in first. Today was perfect... Except for the beginning...

Luke's POV.

Today was the day, the night I could release all my feelings for Cassidy. She was looking her own way out into the distance.

Then! She turned towards me. we were gazing into each others eyes. I lost myself in her deep brown eyes. She was and forever will be, my one and only true love.

She smiled. I smiled.

We then kissed one more time, with some much passion again. I slowly put my hands on her waist as she put her hands on my neck.

Cassidy and I were meant to be...

It was just us two, forever. And ever. It's kinda weird to think that guys actually have inner feelings too.

We're our own person when were together. We're not afraid to show our inner selfs!

I'm not risking to ever lose her again.

We leaned back as I said, " I love you."

"I love you too," She said as we hugged.

------

Hey guys sorry for the hold up on this chapter. I just started writing like what? A few hours ago, and I honestly think that this is one of my best chapters, although I could have added more. I did has a lot of different Point Of Views for the characters what'd ya guys think on that? Should I do more on that? Or nah? Stay tuned :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.2K 29
**Completed!** Colton Whitaker hasn't had the easiest life, more so in the last year. He accidentally outed his older brother to his unaccepting pare...
400K 8.3K 36
❝ YOU'RE SUCH A JERK, CAMERON! ❞ ❝ ONLY FOR YOU, BABE. ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── When Elena's mom gets transferred to Eng...
8K 503 57
Cameron Boyce fanfic
416K 14.6K 53
10 Year old, Lainey Haze, does not have an easy life. Her mother died, her brother was in a car accident and never found, and her father beats her. W...