R5 Fan Fiction|Wattys 2017

By KyaraTheDisneyQueen

Just 3 girls who love the band R5 and then all of a sudden some things happen More

Girls Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 54

16 1 0
By KyaraTheDisneyQueen

Skyler's POV

It's my fucking wedding day people and I am my one true love and that is Riker Anthony Lynch. If your wondering what the theme of my wedding is well I'll tell you right now. The theme of Riker's and I wedding is a Harry Potter theme wedding.

(Skyler's Wedding Dress ^^^)

So the colors for the wedding is my Harry Potter house which is SLYTHERIN. So the Maid of Honor which is Kyara is wearing a sliver beautiful dress and the Best Man which is Ross is wearing a suit with a sliver tie.

So for the bridesmaids are wearing a green dresses while the groomsmen are wearing green ties. Anyways I decided it was time to get ready for the wedding so I had Rydel do my hair while Kyara did my makeup.

I just loved how Rydel did my hair because it was elegant and beautiful. Also Kyara did a wonderful job on my makeup as well it looked natural which is what I actually wanted it to be.

After Kyara and Rydel did my hair and makeup they went to help the other girls get ready and then theirs. The other girls after they got they're hair and makeup done they decided just to chill and do stuff on their phones.

Now its time for the wedding and to be honest people I am beyond scared shitless. Like I am having thoughts like what if he decides to leave me at the altar?

So now its time for the bridesmaids and the groomsmen to walk the down the aisle. So it went Rocky with Maria Rydel with Ellington Gus with Kyla and finally Courtney with Ryland.

(The Bridesmaid dresses^^^)

(The groomsmen ^^^)

Next was Ross and Kyara to walk down together since they are the best man and maid of honor. They looked awesome I am so glad Riker and I decided to make them maid of honor and best man.

(Maid of Honor dress *Kyara's*^^^)

(Best Man *Ross's*^^^)

Finally it was my turn, but first Kyara's little sister Emmalee is the flower girl so that made me happy. I love how her rose petals are green and white for representing the Slytherin house plus her dress representing the Gryffindor house.

(Flower Girl dress^^^)

(Green and white rose petals^^^)

I went down the aisle and saw Riker standing there looking at me and crying as I was walking to him. I wanted to cry so bad, but I decided not to like just not at the moment I should say.

I am now facing my soon to be husband Riker Lynch and we were whispering our I love yous to each other before the ceremony started. Finally the pastor starts the lovely wedding and soon I am going to be Mrs. Lynch in 30 minutes.

Now it is time for Riker's and I vows. Riker went first and lets just say here people that I started shedding a few tears.

Now it is mine turn to say my vows and hopefully make Riker shed a few tears. My vows were cute and funny at the same time. When I was close to the end of my vows I started shedding some more tears and started choking on my words.

Now it is time for Riker and I say our I do's to each other. It is now official I am now Skyler Lynch I am so proud of myself now. I also like my wedding ring it represents my favorite color ever purple.

(Skyler and Riker's wedding ring ^^^)

Now it is time for the reception of the wedding and Ross and Kyara are about to do our speeches. I am so embarrassed of what Kyara is going to say about me in her speech.

So Kyara started her speech about me and I am still embarrassed of what she is going to say about me. She started speaking about about our funniest moments and how we met.

Now it was time for her emotional part of her speech and lets just say she was crying as of everyone else was. I got up out of my seat and gave her a hug and then I said thank you to her.

Now it is Ross's turn to embarrass his brother Riker and I totally can not wait. Let's just say it was hilarious Ross said some funny stuff and also some emotional stuff.

I can so not wait till Kyara's wedding next year I heard her wedding was going to be all out next year. Now it is time for Riker's and I first dance together.

This song makes me cry every time and it reminds me of Riker. I love my husband so much that its the truth. I saw everyone around us in tears like so much tears man I am not even kidding. Hey tho what can I say its a wedding.

A/N I hope you enjoyed Skyler's wedding and her last chapter aka her point of view. 2 more updates after this one and this book will be over. I am trying so hard to make the last couple of chapters the best for you guys. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 3.8K 121
R5 imagines and preferences.....if you can't read the title
7.4K 165 36
*Sequel to From Fantasy To Reality.* Jessa and Ross are now dating and things couldn't be better, until Jessa gets called home from tour for a family...
Him By Sydni ❤

Fanfiction

5K 239 42
"I am Ross. " that introduction will change a life time. Find out in Him Updated when I can.