Chapter 8

*Maria's POV*

The concert was officially over. Rocky texted Kyara and Ross texted me right after the concert was telling us that we had to go back stage now. 

Kyara and I went backstage right after we read our texts. When we entered backstage Ross gave me a big hug that I can barely breathe.

After Ross and I hugged I could see Rocky and Kyara giving each other a hug and then they kissed. Awe their actually so cute like Rydel and Ellington.

We all sat down and then said that Kyara actually nailed Lighting Strikes especially with Rydel. Their all right Kyara did amazing. 

"Kyara that was amazing have you ever and I mean ever sang like that before?" I could hear Rydel asking Kyara. Kyara shook her head which was truth she never sang with so much energy before.

Rocky lift Kyara and then twirled her around I said awe to them and next thing I know she flipped me off while her and Rocky were kissing. Well played Kyara well played.

After hanging like at least an hour backstage with the band, Ryland, Courtney, and Savannah we all said our goodbyes. I saw Kyara taking off her eye makeup so she doesn't look like a raccoon.

We all gave them our Twitter, Skype IDs, our phone numbers, Instagram, and Snapchat. Kyara started crying in Rocky's arms.

Ross and I kissed and to be honest after our goodbye kiss I started crying my fucking eyes out into his arms. I'll really miss home until Omaha which he doesn't know about.

Kyara and I left the venue crying it feels horrible that we have to be in a long distance relationship until after their tour.

On the ride home while my mom was driving us back home Kyara and I were crying while texting Ross and Rocky. 

  Once we arrived back to Cedar Rapids we dropped Kyara at her house I said bye to her. After we dropped Kyara off we went home and went to bed.

Hey people what did you think of this short chapter? Oh i will be uploading 7 more chapters today which is going to take forever but for you guys I will upload 7 chapters. have a wonderful day peoples xoxoxo