Keep It On The Real

נכתב על ידי theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

27

11.3K 396 175
נכתב על ידי theyhatedime

Yatta's POV

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Ms. Gowans." I hugged Tutu and Sheik's mama.

The funeral service was now coming to an end, and I guess it really started to hit everybody hard. His mother was balling her eyes out yet trying to hide it under her glasses. This was her second loss, since she lost her husband a few years back to gun violence too.

"Thank you, for everything." She spoke since I paid for the funeral. His family wanted to handle it, but I insisted. There weren't that many people either, I'm guessing just very close family and friends. They all wondered why I was being so generous but, I could just relate to the situation so much that I wanted to help out in any way that I possibly could.

"Don't worry about it. If there's anything you need, anything at all, you can call me whenever." I spoke as I gave her my phone number.

She nodded and hugged me again. "Thank you, again."

I nodded and looked around for Sheik. I came alone, since Mamé wasn't feeling too good this morning.

Sheik was too close to leaving during the funeral, but his mother talked to him and he soon came back in. I couldn't blame him though, when we had that funeral for Cork, it was hell for me.

With my pops locked up and my mama sprung on drugs, it was hard for us to get enough money for the funeral. Me, Jasmine's mama and the gang had to come up with the money to pay for it, since no one else would help out. Of course for us youngins, we were talking drug money. The same bunch of people who showed their faces on his birthday, couldn't even pitch in and help when we needed it, talking bout they CorkoLandKrazy.

We were half way through the funeral but, I couldn't take it anymore. I was being hella strong at first, holding in my emotions while everyone else around me cried their eyes out. I stood up so quick and flew out the doors of that church. I remember it all like it was yesterday, my auntie came after me to calm me down while I had my fist balled up, punching on all the walls. Even though my knuckles were pouring out blood, I couldn't stop. Surprisingly, I didn't break anything either. I broke down again and she was right by my side, holding me and telling me it was gonna be okay.

It was fucked up because my mama wasn't there. His own mother, was too busy getting high to come say her last goodbye to her first child. After I got myself together, my auntie sent me to the bathroom so I could clean up my cut up hands.

I went back into the Church and all eyes were on me for a couple of seconds while I took my seat. I sat next to my auntie and she held me and Jas tight, comforting us even though she was hurt herself.

I kept looking over at Tamia as she held baby Gianna, trying to keep her calm as she cried her eyes out. Part of me felt like she knew what was going on but, of course she didn't. I told myself that I was going to do whatever to make sure Gianna got everything and anything she wanted. So, I knew I would have to hustle hard.

I remember when the services tried to take me away but, my auntie wasn't having it. They tried and tried to prove why they should take me into a foster home but, nothing worked. My auntie had a legal job and even though we were still in the projects, she made it all happen. She soon got full custody of me and ever since, I've looked at her as my mother.

I remember back when my mama was clean though, it's crazy because I was probably around 8 years old but I remember it so clearly. She used to be the sweetest ever, and even though her and my pops weren't together, they were still under the same roof to raise me and Cork. Cork's pops was never in the picture to begin with, so there's not much to say about him.

I could tell my parents were in love with each other but, somehow it didn't work out. They fought here and there but, always made up in the end which would put a smile on me and Cork's face to know that our people's were good. My pops was in and out of jail but, only for short periods of times. Then, he got sentenced to 2 years for assault and that's when things went downhill.

My mama started coming home later at night and me and my brother wouldn't have anything to eat. We used to steal food from local corner stores just so we didn't starve. But, I've gone a day or two without real food, because we had koolaid mix to eat and drink along with stolen candy bars.

My auntie and my mama weren't all that close so, she didn't know about our situation like that. My mama in some way cut her off after an argument, so she didn't get to see us like that unless we went over there by taking the train.

When my mama got a new boyfriend, that's when she started getting on drugs. He was a well known drug dealer out here in Frisco, and I guess my mama thought he would've helped out with the bills we had to pay and allat. But, instead he turnt her out and got her hooked. From there on it was me and Cork doing whatever we had to, to get that green. That was, until he was killed.

"You good?" I walked up to Sheik to check up on him. He was distant from everyone but again, I couldn't blame him.

He nodded and dapped me up. "Preciate what you did for us forreal, big bro."

"Don't worry bout it. You ever need anything, you let me know ight?" I spoke.

He stared at me before chuckling. "Mayne Yatta, I'm bout to go to jail."

"Fuck you talk bout, bro? Don't do nun dumb, you bout to make stupid money with this rap shit." I responded. I knew how he was feeling but, Sheik is hella young and I wouldn't want to see my young nigga locked up with some serious time.

He shook his head. "Naw, dawg. That's my baby bro, I'm not letting shit slide."

"Come on, mayne-"

"Love you, big bro." He cut me off and dapped me up again. "Ima go say my last goodbye to Elijah and my mama. I'll see you when I see you." He spoke.

I sighed and shook my head. "Love you too, lil bro. Keep yo head up."

He nodded. "Fashoo-"

I quickly pulled out my strap and rushed nearby people down once gun shots started ringing out. Sheik pulled out his along with a couple other niggas and we started spraying shit back.

The car had slowed down, trying to get better shots at us. I had a good aim and hit one of them in the arm, making his gun get tossed away from him. Once I did that, they took off and sped down the street. Them niggas had weak aims because with all the cars parked out here, none of them were hit.

"Y'all good?!" My heart raced as I check for everyone. Luckily, no one was hit, but I was still heated that niggas shot at us at Tu's funeral.

"We gotta roll out, it's gettin too hot to be out here like this." One of Sheik's cousins spoke and we all agreed. Everyone was still shook but, we began saying our goodbyes and heading our separate ways.
_______________________________

"Sheesh." I shook my head as I walked through the front door, really processing that TuTu was gone. It fucked me up so bad, especially since he was so young. I'm hella worried about Sheik too, I know he wasn't taking it too well and I don't want to see him do something stupid that could fuck him over forreal.

My young nigga can really go far with this rap shit, so I don't want him doing anything crazy to put him in jail or get him killed.

"Fuck you crying fo'?" I spotted Mamé on the couch balling her eyes out.

She shook her head. "I made you food, if you're hungry." She tried to speak between sobs.

"Nah, I'm straight. Come here." I held my arms out for her and she walked towards me.

I held her for a little while, while she dried her eyes before she pushed me off her.

"Why you smelling like some bitch?" She asked as she looked up at me like I was crazy.

I scrunched up my face and smelt myself. "Fuck you mean?"

"What, you can't hear now? I asked why are you smelling like some bitch? Who were you with?!" She started getting worked up as she pushed me back.

"Stop acting up, brah. I wasn't with no other female." I was tired, irritated and pissed off that we had to burry Tu and just got shot at. So, her fussing at me wasn't helping my mood at all.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." She was on her way to the door but I quickly snatched her up and pulled her back to me.

"Fuck you think you goin?" I looked at her like she was crazy and she mugged me hella hard.

"Let me go! How you gon get done fuckin wit some bitch, then come home to me like everything's good?!" She yelled as she tried to remove the grip I had on her wrists but I wasn't budging.

I shook my head as I looked at her. "Since you wanna act like a lil ass kid, come take a nap wit me. I'm tired, bro." I spoke and she gasped.

"Bro?! Don't fuckin bro me!" She started to kick me and I swung her over my shoulder. She started hitting on my back and shit, it hurt like shit since she's heavy handed, but I placed her on the bed and held her arms down.

"What the fuck is wrong wit you?! Why you actin up?!" I yelled at her and her eyes widened. Our loud asses might have the landlord knocking on our door for disturbing the peace and shit.

She started crying and shit and I sighed, moving off her and walking into the bathroom.

"Mayne, take this shit." I tossed a pregnancy test at her and she caught it before mugging me again.

"I'm not pregnant." She said as she tossed it onto the bed.

"You say allat, but you bought this shit yo self. Take the fuckin test Mamé, i'm not playin." I handed it to her.

She quickly snatched it out of my hand and rolled her eyes, walking past me and into the bathroom. "Acting like you my daddy-"

"Oh, I'm not?" I raised a brow at her and she rolled her eyes again.

I sat on the bed and after what felt like forever and 5 minutes of time, Mamé called me into the bathroom with her.

She took deep breaths as she paced back and forth.

"It's positive?" I asked as I walked closer to her.

"I'm fuckin pregnant, Yatta." She replied with her eyes wide as she stopped pacing.

"I fuckin told yo ass, brah. Come here." I pulled her into me.

"I'm pregnant." She repeated as she looked down at the test.

"Yeah shawty, you bout to have my seed." I made eye contact with her before kissing her.

She kissed me back before shaking her head. "Nah, this can't be, something's not right."

I shook my head. "Nah, its forreal. I mean, we be fuckin like animals, Mamé. This shit was bound to happen sooner or later." I shrugged and she laughed as she looked down at the test again.

"I love you, shorty." I spoke and she smiled.

"I love you too, baby. Now let's go take that nap you were talking about, I'm kinda tired." She led the way to the bed and I followed close behind her.

My baby was knocked out after a couple minutes. But, I wasn't even tired like that anymore. The baby was on my mind now, and I'm too happy. On Cork, I wouldn't want any other female to have my seed, besides my shorty right here. I swear, one day I'm really gonna put a ring on her finger, so I can call her my shorty forever.
______________________________

Boy or girl 🤔 ?

Name suggestions 🤔 ?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

231K 10.9K 48
If these streets take me away, a real nigga I die. | COMPLETE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2.5K 85 33
🤪read to find out
269K 7.3K 31
- excuse any mistakes or errors/spellings 🥴
195K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U