Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei :...

By MiraiKirisaki

What if Shiba Tatsuya who is known as a person with no more feelings, except the feelings he have for his sis... More

Chapter I : Enrollment
Chapter 3 - Caught Off Guard
Chapter 4: Welcome the Students!
Chapter 5: The Competition Begins
Chapter 6 : Crimson Prince Vs. Silver Taurus
Chapter 6.5 : Their First Night
Chapter 7 : Silver's Rage
Chapter 8 : Dream Come True
Chapter 9: Yokohama Disturbance
Chapter 10 : Truth and Tragedy
Chapter 11 : Love and Lies
Chapter 12 : Fire and Ice
Chapter 13 : Conflicts Arises
Chapter 14 : Doubts and Selfishness
Chapter 15 : Engagement
Chapter 16 : Extent of Your Love
Chapter 17 : The Art of Letting Go
Chapter 18 : To Make Things Right
Chapter 19 : Decisive Battle
Chapter 20 : The Yotsubas
Chapter 21 : Root of Love and Regrets
Chapter 22 : Seperate Paths
Chapter 23 : Blue Wedding
Chapter 24 : One More Chance
Chapter 25 : Project Armageddon
Chapter 26 : Awakening the secret weapon
Chapter 27 : Secrets Revealed
Chapter 28 : Tears in a Starry Night
Chapter 29 : The Final Celebration
Chapter 29.5 - Wedding Night
Update : Authors Back!
Mina-san! I'm sorry for the long wait

Chapter 2: Blooms vs Weeds

13.2K 183 30
By MiraiKirisaki

❤ ❤❤  

It was First High School's school festival and a lot of activities are currently going on. As a disciplinary committee, Tatsuya Shiba was assigned to patrol the school grounds and to ensure the peace and safety of everyone.

"Tatsuya!" Shouted by Erika while running and catching up to him

"Oh Chiba-san. What is it?" He replied

"Going somewhere important?"

"Not really. Just patrolling the school grounds."

"Come with me then. They have an event at the school grounds. You could patrol there too."

"Yeah, sure."

Both of them went to the gym and watched the Kendo events. A sudden rivalry between 2 kendo clubs suddenly heated up, one with magic and one with none.

Tatsuya dashed forward to stop an another brewing fight and successfully halted the 2 of them. He then handed the decision of punishment to the Head of School clubs, KatsutoJumonji.

While Tatsuya is on his way to go home, Mayumi run to him and cling on his arms making a cute face and smiled. Tatsuya stopped and stared at Mayumi feeling like he doesn't know what to do.

(This girl, does she always cling to any body?) Tatsuya said on his mind feeling slightly uneasy.

"You did a good job Tatsuya-kun. Congratulations." Mayumi said in such a lady like way and gave another smile to Tatsuya still holding on his arms.

"Well, I just did my job as you told me too Saegusa-senpai." Tatsuya replied

"It's Mayumi! Remember that." As she frowned, turns her back and crossed her arms.

Tatsuya gave a sighs and smiled while saying "Okay. Mayumi senpai, im sorry." And pats mayumi at his head.

Mayumi startled when Tatsuya pats her head continously and her face turned red. She hold his excitement and nervousness well. And as she turns... there are no sign that she was as red as a tomato, Instead she gave Tatsuya her beautiful smile.

"Apology accepted. How about treating me with some ice cream Tatsuya-kun? There's still time before 6pm."

"What's with 6pm?

"Well my car will arrived by then, it's just 5:15pm so why not grab ice cream with me?"

"Alright. Let's go. He said and smiled at her.

"Yey! Thank you Tatsuya-kun!" Mayumi again cling into his arms as they started to walk.

(Is she always this jolly to be with?)  Tatsuya mumbled on his mind as he  stares at Mayumi who continues to cling on his hand telling him stories as she laughs. Tatsuya who doesn't even notice that Mayumi already put a constant smile on his face.

◊ ◊ ◊

The next day...

"Mayumi-senpai!" Hanzo, the student council vice-president shouted as he opened the door quickly.

"Hanzo-san? What's the rush?" Mayumi replied looking a bit startled.

"One of the control rooms had been locked by some students. It seems like they-- they are a group of --w--weeds students."

"Hattori Hanzo! I told you not to use that term."

"Forgive me Mayumi-senpai."

"Tatsuya! Mari! Hanzo! Miyuki! Let's go to where this students are."

"Yes!" The 4 of them replied.

They rush to the control room that was seized by the students who rebels against their own school. But unfortunately the students won't open the door and speak to them.

"Mayumi senpai, I have Mibu senpai's contact number. I can contact her and tell her that you would listen to them."

"M-Mibu's number?" Mayumi said while feeling jealous as her cheeks blush.

"Oni-sama I believe I deserve an explanation after this." Miyuki said furiously as cold air covers their surrounding.

"Miyuki. We'll talk at home later. For now don't turn this school into ice." He said as Miyuki relax and the cold air dispersed.

At the end, Mibu and the other rebels agreed to Tatsuya, that Mayumi Saegusa would listen and answer their complaints with a debate after 2 days.

◊ ◊ ◊

"Are you sure you're fine alone Mayumi-senpai?"

"Ohhh is Tatsuya-san worried about senpai?" Mayumi asked sounding like he is taunting Tatsuya

"I'm just thinking if you need help with the debate?" Tatsuya answered flawlessly

(Hpmf! brushing of my question like that.) Mayumi said in her mind

"Honestly, there is no time to prepare. So I can handle it by my own."

"Do you mean that no one can defeat you in a debate?" Tatsuya asked

"I think? Just watch me on that day. Will you, Tatsuya-kun?" Mayumi asked and winked at him

"I will. After all, I'll be your guard."

"Perfect then!"

◊ ◊ ◊

** The day of the awaited forum arrived. On the stage was the student councill members along with Tatsuya who was watching at the back of the curtain. An the rebels representative who seeks for equal treatment.

Since it was a forum-style discussion, it was only natural that they began with the cause of the forum.

"President, I have a question regarding this season's budget allocation for club activities. According to our data, clubs that engage in magic competitions and have a higher percentage of Course 1 students receive significantly greater budgets than clubs directed towards non-magic competitions that have a higher percentage of Course 2 students. This is evidence of Course 1 students receiving blatant favoritism in extracurricular activities as well as classes! If the President truly wishes for equality among the Course 1 and 2 students, I hope she can address this imbalance." 

"The budget allocation for club activities is based on the number of registered club members as well as the group's accomplishments, which is decided in a meeting between all the club leaders. The generous allocations for clubs involved in magic competitions reflect their positive results in intramural competitions. I'm sure everyone here is also aware that clubs involved in non-magic competitions that have competed with distinction at the national level, such as legball and other clubs, have received similar allocations. The idea that clubs with more Course 1 students are favored is a simple misunderstanding."

Faced with the questions raised by the Alliance, Mayumi represented the Student Council's rebuttal, and things progressed in this manner. That being said, the Alliance didn't make any concrete demands. The only item they insisted on was the "equal" allocation of the budget, but they made no move to propose any specific clubs in need of additional allocations.

The debate continued until all of the rebel's questions were answered by Mayumi herself. And at the end, Mayumi won the debate and the respect of all the students, giving her a loud applause.

Abruptly, a loud blast rattled the windows of the auditorium, shaking the applauding students from their reverie. The mobilized members of the Public Morals Committee sprang into action.Normally, they never expected their training to actually bear fruit. On orders from their Chief, they swiftly apprehended the Alliance members that were tagged ahead of time. The window shattered as a spindle-shaped object came hurtling in. As soon as the grenade hit the ground, it began spewing out white smoke. Before the white smoke could fully spread out, the grenade was quickly rewound like someone hitting the rewind button on a video cassette player, and quickly disappeared back out the window. Tatsuya let out an appreciative gaze, while Hattori jerked his head away in displeasure.

Seeing this, Mayumi started chuckling to one side. Mari pointed one arm towards the entrance. Several invaders wearing gas masks swarmed in, but due to their difference in level, they were quickly subdued. The anticipated surprise attack was quelled according to plan, though no one expected them to use something as over-the-top as explosives and chemical weapons.

Thus, the situation was completely brought under control without throwing the auditorium into panic.

"I'm going to take a look at the Practical Skills Building."

"Onii-sama, I'm going with you!"

"Be careful!" After Mari finished speaking, the siblings headed towards the area where the sound of the blast originated. ** (Italic parts in between of ** are original parts gathered from the Light Novel of Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei Chapter 2: Enrollment II)

Tatsuya along side with Miyuki and their friends started to plan a counter attack. Some of them proceeded to the school entrance and some went to the Library with Tatsuya. The outsider's who attacked the school was guided by some school rebels and along side them are Mibu Sayaka the head of the school's Kendo club who was once helped by Tatsuya Shiba.

They plan on getting all the magic information of the school to create a magic for them who don't have inborn magics, but their plan failed as Tatsuya and his friends stopped them and surrendered them to the police. Sayaka Mibu who was slightly injured due to her fight with Erika Chiba was rushed to the hospital and was pardoned because they realized that her memories were somehow altered by someone to do this kind of heinous plan.

◊ ◊ ◊

"Oni-sama... where are you going?" Miyuki asked her brother after the incident.

"I just need to report what happend to Saegusa-senpai. She's still in the school grounds as per Mari-senpai." Tatsuya replied

"Okay. It's just a report right? Don't go home too late oni-sama."

"Of course."

Tatsuya then went ahead to their school leaving his friends and sister behind.

As Tatsuya entered the school gate he felt a strange presence was watching over him. He used his power to locate the enemy and found him on the roof top. When he was about to attack the enemy with his own power, Mayumi run to him and thus he was interrupted.

"Tatsuya-kuuuun."

"Oh Mayumi-senpai. Are you alone?" Tatsuya asked as he looks and slightly smiles at Mayumi.

"Oh my are you worried of me Tatsuya-kun?" She said wanting to taunt him

"Of course, Saegusa-senpai is still a girl. And after the event that happened, as a Disciplinary Committee I should still ensure the safety of everyone."

"You're always like that." Mayumi replied with a sulking face, crossed her arms and slowly walks away from Tatsuya.

Tatsuya who is still wondering what he did stared at Mayumi and followed her. The instant he took a step he felt the same presence again and sense a bullet aiming for Mayumi.  She also felt the bullet rushing to her and stared on its direction trying to prepare for her counter, but as she try to pull out her CAD, Tatsuya is already in front of her dispelling the bullet rushing to them.

"Are you okay, Mayumi-senpai?" Tatsuya said.

She didn't answer. She was just trembling, she felt fear again after a long time. And yet she is just staring on his back, her eyes wide with awe. But still her heart flutters, she see light around him, like he is the focus of her world. And Tatsuya Shiba in that moment was looking like a knight for a Damsel Princess in Mayumi's eyes.

"Mayumi-senpai! Are you okay?" Tatsuya repeated as he supports her trembling body and holds her by the shoulder, trying to get her senses back.

"Huh? I-I am fine. Thank you. Just what happened T-Tatsuya-kun?"

"Someone wanted to assassinate you. Might be one of the rebels, but don't worry I took care of it."

"Took care of it? How? I felt like I was caught off guard. I-I didn't fully see what happened."

"It's all fine now. Don't worry. I'll never let them harm you. I'll walk you home. Let's go."

"O-okay." she replied as her hand and body continues to tremble with shock and fear.

Tatsuya holds her trembling hand. And with his touch, it stopped like a magic. And her fear was all cast away.

❤ ❤❤

**To be continued on Chapter 3**

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

"Let's continue on sailing Mayumi x Tatsuya's ship!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
534K 8.3K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
209K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...