Falling For My Teacher {COMPL...

By Writing_Is_Life14

||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a... More

Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 1
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 2
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 3
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 4
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 6
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 7
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 8
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 9
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 10
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 11
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 12
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 13
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 14
Sorry, Not An Update/ Still read⚠
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 15
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 16
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 17
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 18
FFMT: Epilouge
Authors Note: Sequel Prolouge
FFMT: Sequel Out!!
One Mill?!

Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 5

265K 5.7K 2.3K
By Writing_Is_Life14

McKenzie's POV
"In your dream, did I do something like, this."

He puts a hand on my right cheek and brings his face close to mine. My heart beating miles per minute. But something in me wants to reject it, and I finally listen.

"Stop"

I say in a stern whisper, removing his hand from my cheek. I could see the slight confusion on his face as I begin talking again.

"I'm not just gonna sit here and let this happen," I take a shaky breath before continuing.

"Listen, I refuse to be one of your little play toys you hear. I'm more dignified than that. You're torturing my feelings right now more then you'll ever know. Now stop using me for you stupid 'man needs' and just find someone who is actually more willing to do it!"

I surprisingly say without my voice cracking. He stands there silent, looking me dead in the eye.

"Y-you think I'm doing this just fo-"

"Save it Mr.Grayson, I need to get to lunch."

I brush past him and head out the door, leaving a confused Mr.Grayson behind. I walk into the lunch room and realize I'm slightly shaking. Spotting Jake, I walk over to our table and sit down.

"Kenzie are you ok?"

He says, the concerned tone clearly visible in his voice. I should've known I couldn't get anything past him.

"I'm. . .I'm fine"

He scoots closer, bringing me into a comforting hug. It's his way of letting me know that's he's always here for me when I want to talk. Returning the hug, I let my head rest into his chest. He really is like a brother to me and someone who will stick by my side no matter what.

"You know I'm here for you kenz,"

He whispers sympathetically in my ear.

"and when your ready, I'll be waiting."

I release myself from his grasp after he rubs my back one last time. I hadn't realized I was crying till I felt a hand wipe across my face. Weird.

"Love you Jake"

"I know, who wouldn't."

I roll my eyes at his conceitedness. Who could ask for a better best friend than this.

"I'm just kidding. I love you too Kenz."

He says, slightly nudging me in the arm. Sometimes I feel like an ant compared to him. He's slightly buff 6'3 while I'm only at a skinny short 5'6. The bell rings and lunch finally ends, breaking me out of my thoughts as we made our way out of the cafeteria. We happily headed to our next class, our arms linked tightly together.

~*~

"Kenzie c'mon, schools over."

Jake says while waving a hand in front of my face, freeing me from my trance.

"Sorry, I'm coming."

My mind has been everywhere today, making it hard for me to concentrate on anything. I haven't seen Mr.Grayson since our little 'talk'. I don't regret what I said since it was the right thing to do. I'm not gonna sit there and just let him play with my feelings like that. But it's a little part in the back of my mind that's telling me I didn't make the right choice.

"Kenz! C'mon."

"Sorry, sorry I'm coming."

I quickly get up, following behind him. Once the dark blue renegade Jeep is in our sight, he unlocks the door and we both get in and buckle up. Jake sighs sadly, resting his elbow onto the arm rest.

"What's wrong Jake?"

He looks at me and hesitates, opening and closing his mouth repeatedly. Just tell me already!

"You know, never mind. It's not worth the waste of breath."

"Are you sure?"

He nods his head while inserting the key into the cars ignition. The engine purrs to life and he drives off towards my house. The ride was silent. And no, not one of those relaxing silences, the awkward one. We eventually reach my house, after for what felt like hours, and I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Well um, I'll see you tomorrow Jake."

"Yeah, bye."

He quickly drives off into the street, getting farther and farther away. What's his problem? Shaking my head of the thought, I unlock the door and slowly walk in. I head up to my bed room, sitting my backpack off to the side and walking into the bathroom. After stripping out my clothes, I get into the shower and allow the warm water to ease my frustrated mind.

Turning the nob, I remove myself from the tub and dress myself, not hesitating to jump onto my bed and snuggle into the blankets. I instantly let the peacefulness of slumber consume me.

Mr.Grayson (Kyle's) POV

I couldn't concentrate on anything after that, my mood remaining gloomy for the rest of the day. I fucked up and I fucked up big time. But how the hell I was supposed to know she was thinking that. I didn't know she thought I was using her for my 'man needs' as she called them.

I got in my car and drove home once I was finished grading some papers. After arriving at my house, I instantly groan in irritation as I see a car parked in front of my drive way.

"What the hell is she doing here?"

As my car pulls up, her car door opens and she excitedly hops out the car. God, why must you punish me like this. What'd I ever do?

"Kylie poo, over here."

My car comes to a halt and I hesitantly walk out, grabbing my brief case from the passengers seat. She instantly runs up and hugs me, throwing her slender arms around my waist and burying her head into my chest.

"I've been waiting for more then a hour, where were you?"

"Natalie get off me."

"Awe Kylie baby you know you don't mean that."

Why the hell can't this girl take a freaking hint. This is, well this is Natalie. We went on a date once but I found her to clingy and annoying. She just had to much energy for me, always hyper and jumping around.

I have rejected her so many times but she keeps coming back. Its like she's too oblivious to that fact that I don't and never will like her. Always saying were soul mates and crap like that.

Don't get me wrong, she was pretty. With luscious blond curls that bounced every time she walked. Big hazel eyes that glimmered in the sun light. But none of that mattered to me, her personality is just so, I don't know but it makes me shudder just thinking about it.

"Natalie get off, I just came from work and I'm tired. It's six in the evening, go home."

"I wanted to stay with you though Kylie poo."

I give a frustrated sigh, trying not to lose my temper at the annoying girl clinging to my body like a leach.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Kyle, not Kylie poo!"

I say through gritted teeth. Why must the heavens punish me like this?

"I'm your girlfriend, I can call you what ever I want babe."

"What the- Natal- look! You are not and never will be my GIRLFRIEND! I don't and never will like you!"

She lifts her head off my chest and looks into my clearly annoyed eyes.

"Aw babe, you say the most funniest things. You're hilarious sometimes."

What the actual heck! Is she kidding me right now? I frustratedly pry her body off mine and walk in to my house, slamming the door shut behind me.

"I'll most surely come by other day Kylie Sweetie!"

She yells from the other side. I give a heavy sigh, removing my coat and hanging it up on the coat rack. I head upstairs to my room and flop onto my white king size comfy bed.

"Shower time."

Jumping up and stripping of all my clothing, I quickly head into the shower and allow the steamy hot water to relax my mind. After while, I turn the water off and step out the shower, slowly beginning to redress myself. The mirrors were foggy so I turn the bathroom fan on before heading back downstairs and into the kitchen.

No, not to cook a homemade meal. I can't cook even if my life depended on it. Even though in this case, it does. I grab some frozen lasagna, turning the oven to the designated degrees and popping it in the oven. I don't leave the spot, afraid that I'll burn it if I leave it in to long.

I continuously open and close the oven, waiting for the lasagna to look like it's done. This would've been way easier if I set the timer like they said. After about twenty minutes I finally decide it was finished and attempt to take the lasagna out but only ended up with burning myself.

"Ow, shit!"

I run to the sink and run my hand under cold water. Probably would've been best if I used mittens. After wrapping up the burn, I grab some mittens and set the lasagna on the marble counter. Oh how I crave for some of that soup she made me yesterday.

McKenzie's POV

I yawn and lazily sit up on my bed, blinded by the bright light shinning in my eyes. That's what I get for leaving the curtains open. Hmm, something's different. Racking my brain, trying my best to pin a finger on it. I gasp at the realization,

"No yelling?"

I know it's something that a normal person wouldn't pay any attention to, but not me. I'm so used to having my mom blowing my ear drums out, yelling furiously at me to get up that it has become normal to me. She did come home sorta late yesterday. Right after fixing dinner she instantly went up to bed.

I shake my head of the thought and quickly do my morning routine, walking down stairs and pouting at the sight in front of me,

Nothing.

"No hot steamy breakfast for me today."

I mumble sadly to myself. Quickly ignoring that fact, I head to the cabinet and retrieve a strawberry pop tart from it. I take a bite and moan at how good it tasted while typing away at my phone. A loud horn interrupts me from my little foodgasm. Jakes here.

Leaving the half eaten pack of pop tart on the counter, I go up stairs and lay a light kiss on my moms cheek before rushing out the door. It then dawned on me the way Jake was acting yesterday. I hesitantly open the car door and sit down, buckling up.

"Hey kenz! How's your morning?"

I look at him, confused on his unusually happy behavior. Shaking my head of the thought, I answer his question.

"Its going fine. Besides the fact that I didn't get a hot delicious breakfast from mom today. She was still asleep."

"Well. . .suck it up, it's not the end of the world."

I give a light chuckle before he drives off into the street, making his way to the school. This time the car ride wasn't tense. And when it was tense yesterday, I mean tense tense. Like you could cut it with a knife tense. He's my best friend and I never want that to happen again. The car comes to a halt and we both retreat from the vehicle and walk into the school. We sat and talked before the day started. I'm just glad he was back to normal.

The bell rings, signaling the start of first period. Class began and most students stopped in the middle of their conversation after the bell rung and waited for the teachers instructions. Today was going good and I wasn't thinking about anything that was going on except with this class.

~*~

Everyone walks out the class at the signal of the bell. Jake and I depart and head to our next classes. And that's when I remembered. Mr.Grayson. I hadn't thought about him all morning and I completely forgot I had his class.

"I wonder how this is gonna turn out?"

~
Hey! Hope you guys liked this chapter. I want to thank you guys for all the reads and whatnot. I literally started this story a couple days ago and it already has almost 300 reads. Thanks a ton and Im looking forward to writing more chapter for you guys. Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 142 35
"We shouldn't be doing this?" I yelled at him, unaware of how close we were. "Why? Why shouldn't we?" He said, sliding his fingers into my already we...
696K 11.3K 41
The now graduated Kim Torres has a chance to work in an office,offered by her friend.When they arrive she immediately spots the hottest man she's eve...
292K 9.1K 45
An older man, a broken heart, and a world of temptation. Chaise Da Silva thought she had the perfect college life until she walked in on her best fri...
249K 6.1K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...