Falling For My Teacher {COMPL...

By Writing_Is_Life14

||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a... More

Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 1
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 2
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 3
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 5
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 6
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 7
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 8
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 9
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 10
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 11
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 12
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 13
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 14
Sorry, Not An Update/ Still read⚠
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 15
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 16
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 17
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 18
FFMT: Epilouge
Authors Note: Sequel Prolouge
FFMT: Sequel Out!!
One Mill?!

Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 4

297K 6.8K 3.9K
By Writing_Is_Life14

McKenzie's POV

"I had something else in mind."

He says, a seductive smirk appearing across his face. He stares into my icy blue eyes as I stutter out a reply.

"L-like what?"

"Hmm, I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Um maybe should go home."

"Now you and I both know that's not what you want."

He moves closer to me as I advert my gaze from his.

"Well th. . .that's not tru-"

He instantly cuts me off by kissing me. I tense up but eventually relax. He sits himsself between my legs and deepens the kiss. Licking my bottom lip for entrance that I denied. He tightens his embrace around my waist and push our bodies together as he gently nibbles at my bottom lip causing me to let out a light moan.

Taking this opportunity, he slides his tongue in my mouth as we fight for domination. I wasn't just being kissed, its like I was being devoured. He explores every part of my mouth. His was warm and tasted sweet, I don't know how I could last a day without it. We break away from the kiss, both breathing heavily. I quickly retreat from the couch, slowly backing up.

"You're my teacher, we shouldn't be doing this."

I remind, standing to my feet and glancing at him from time to time.

"I'm not that old you know. I'm only 24."

"T-that's not the point. It feels wrong."

I retort, finding it exceptionally hard to keep my cool.

"Hmm. . .you're actions tell a different story."

He says with a sly smirk. I stumble over my words, looking for another excuse.

"Ugh, I'm going up stairs and when I come back down you better be gone."

I say while glaring at him. I stomp up the stairs. Why does my body always seem to react like that when I'm around him. I could tell that I had became aroused when we had our little make out session on the couch. My body was hot and felt like it was on fire.

I smash a pillow to my face and bury myself in my blankets. Maybe I should've just never let him my house in the first place. Wow I'm an idiot. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and I quickly remove the pile of fluff from my face.

"I told you to leave you nimrod! Now stop bothering me."

Instead of him listening, he opens the door and walks in. He was basically sex walking on legs.

"What are you deaf! I said leave."

He softly laughs and comes to sit on my bed. He doesn't listen for shit.

"Leave Kyle."

"Woah, finally calling my by my name. That's a first"

"I said to le-"

He interrupts me mid sentence, placing a kiss atop my mouth. I shudder at the feeling of his lips against mine. God its happening again, my body just goes weak everytime his lips touch mine. Its feels like I'm actually a slave to his touch. He removes the covers off my body and once again gets between my legs.

His tongue slides across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Instead of fighting it this time, I give in. I could feel him smirk against my lips. His mouth tasted like candy as he used his hot steamy tongue to maneuver its way around my mouth.

I moan into the kiss, sending pleasurable vibrations through my body. He breaks apart as we gasp for air. I wasn't free for long because as quickly as he pulled away, I felt his lips against my neck. I bit my lip to suppress the noises threatening to spill from my mouth.

"I told you before not to do that didn't I?"

He pushes his bottom half hard against mine and licks my ear causing me to give a loud pleasurable moan at him licking a sensitive part of my body. I felt my body melt into his. I was overtaken from the amount of satisfaction I was receiving.

"Mmm, I love it when you moan in my ear."

He looks at me as if I was the hottest person on earth, lust clearly visible in his eyes. Just as much as it was visible in mine. His hot breath against my neck. My mind and senses were no where to be found. My body was hot all over as he lays kisses from my jaw line all the way till he reaches the center of my chest. He brings his mouth back to mine.

As I felt him grab one of my breast in his strong hand, I let out a loud moan. He continues to grind his member agains-t m-y........

"Kenzie, Kenzie wake up. You need to get to your room, I don't want you getting a cold."

I wake up to my mom standing in front of me and food laying on the living room table. Oh my god! It was a dream. I must have fell asleep during the movie. A freaking Dream. I know I should be relieved but I'm not. There's a pang of disappointment in my chest.

I see my journal sitting on the counter along with a empty bowl. He must have brought it by but then left after I made him the soup.

"O-okay, goodnight mom."

"Goodnight sweetie."

She kisses my forehead before I head up stairs. Why do I wish so badly that the dream was real. I arrive at my room and instantly open my underwear drawer, reaching for a new pair. Oh shut up, like you've never had a wet dream before.

I head to the restroom and change them, using the bathroom along the way. I finish and throw my dirty underwear in the hamper then flop on the bed. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a lot of sleep tonight.

~*~

"Kenz get up, time for school!"

I rub my eyes and sluggishly detach myself from my bed. It feels like I've only been sleep for fifthteen minutes as I feel a slight pounding in my head from the lack of energy. I head to the bathroom and do my daily morning routine. After slowly dragging myself down the stairs, I'm greeted by my mom setting my plate onto the bar counter.

"Sit, now."

My sleepy interior instantly vanishes at the tone of her voice. Uh oh, I must be in trouble. It's very rarely she uses this tone. I slowly sit down, not daring to touch my food till our conversation was finished.

"Y-yes mom?"

"You want to explain to me why the school called telling me you missed 3rd 4th and 5th period yesterday young lady!?"

Fuck! I completely forgot about that. So, this is what happens when you don't think about the consequences before you do stupid things. Dually noted.

"I'm not gonna deny it. I did miss those three periods."

"Well no shit Sherlock, of course you can't deny it because it happened. Now I'm gonna ask you this once. Why?"

Oh god she's furious right now. Why do I do such idiotic things. She crosses her arms, waiting for a reply.

"I know I should've called you first and asked permission but it hadn't crossed my mind at the moment. I just wasn't really in the mood to go to any other classes, sorry."

She sits there and looks at me, not saying anything. This is even worse then getting yelled at because you don't know what's going through her head. Gasp, wonder if she's planning to kill me. I could picture her digging a hole where she'll burry my fragile little body while doing an evil maniacal laugh. I shudder at the thought as she finally begins to talk again. And when I say talk, I mean yell.

"That was. . .the most stupidest excuse I've ever heard! You don't hear me walking around talking about some 'oh I'm not in the mood to go to work today so I don't think I'm going' do you!? No, because that's my responsibility and going to all your classes is yours young lady!"

"Yes ma'am."

I say in barely a whisper. She doesn't play around when it comes to me getting my education. She wants me to be the best I can ever be and I thank her for it. She sighs heavily, her face relaxing a bit before talking again.

"Listen sweetie, you know I love you. I just don't want you to start failing when your almost there. You're going to be going to college next year baby and I want you to know that with success comes responsibility."

"I know."

"Come here."

She opens her arms and motions for me to come over. I get up and she pulls me into her embrace. In her arms I will always feel safe, no matter the situation.

"I love you sweetie."

"I love you too mom."

She lets me go and I return back to my seat. 'Well that turned out well' I thought to myself.

"Now, start eating before you make Jake late again."

I laugh and start munching on the delicious food she makes every morning.

"So you're not mad that I got detention for being late?"

I say quietly as I bite into a memorably delicious piece of bacon.

"Pfft oh please. You've been late plenty of times. That's not a shocker to me."

"Hey!"

"You know it's true."

We both break into a fit of laughter as I continue to eat. A car horn honks from outside my house, no doubtably belonging to Jake.

"Ugh, I'll see you when you get off work mom. Bye."

I kiss her on the cheek and run out to my best friends car as she begins to rake the excess food into the garbage.

"Hey, how's your morning going Kenz?"

"Alright. Besides from just getting a whole lecture from my mom about skipping classes."

"Good. Maybe next time you'll think twice before doing a stupid bull shitty thing like that."

"Yeah yeah just drive, you jughead."

He glares at me before diving off towards the school. After arriving, we hop out and walk into the brick building with blue, yellow and white as its theme. I didn't like it per say. It was pretty tacky if you ask me. I pull my phone out the pocket of my pants, checking it for the time.

"C'mon Jake, we only have about a minute."

"Okay, stop rushing."

We make it to our first period and sit down at our desk, the bell ringing a couple seconds later. It's weird how we always seem to barely make it on time.

"Alright class everybody take their seats."

~*~

"Let's hope this period lasts really long."

I mumble to myself, repeating it in my head over and over. Mr.Grayson's class is something I was not looking forward to. First off, because the 'thing' that happened between us when I had detention and second off, because of the dre-. The bell rings in the middle of my thought, causing me to cover my face with both my hands and slam my head repeatedly into the desk.

"Ughhh no."

"Come on Kenziepie cheer up. Everyone has bad days."

He says 'encouragingly' even though deep down he found my pain hilariously funny.

"Don't EVER and I mean EVER call me that again!"

I growl, looking up and sending a death threatening glare his way.

"Well damn, who pissed in your breakfast this morning?"

"Not in the mood for jokes right now Jake!"

I hiss in a dangerously low tone at the boy who was labeled as my best friend. Getting up out my seat, I walk out the door with him following behind me.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened to where its got you in a shitty ass mood?"

I figured it was because I barely got any sleep and because of that stupid sexy piece of man.

"Nothing"

"Mhm, if you say so."

He responds with a disinterested shrug. Wow, I feel so cared for.

"Get to class Jake."

"Kay, I'll see you at lunch."

We say our goodbyes and depart, going our separate ways. I wonder how this day is gonna turn out. I walk into the class with my head down and rush to a desk in the far back, hearing voices talk but refusing to look up. I'll figure out what we did another day. I soon find myself being consumed by the miracle worker we call slumber.

~*~

"Miss Johnson!"

"Nhn shut up, let me sleep."

"Hmm. I don't think school is the appropriate place for you to be taking naps, especially in my class."

I instantly recognize the voice and quickly sit up. Maybe a little to quickly since I heard my neck crack. I see that the whole class has left and I'm the only one here.

"S-sorry Mr.Grayson."

Right after I apologize he hands me another pink slip.

"Maybe you'll think twice next time before falling asleep in my class."

He says while smiling. Why does he love giving me detention so much. Dick face.

"Detention, again!"

"Yup"

"C'mon can't you cut me some slack. Don't you think it's a little harsh."

I suggest.

"You came here to get an education. Not sleep in your classes."

And you can here to teach, not flirt with your students. I give a frustrated groan, pondering on the fact that it wasn't my fault I fell asleep. If I could just go to sleep at night I wouldn't be tired but I was afraid he might be in 'them' again so I stayed up as much as possible.

"Well maybe if your annoying ass wasn't stuck In my dr-"

I blurted out rather unconsciously and retracted as soon as the words escaped my mouth. I mentally slap myself for almost telling the man constantly robbing me from my thoughts about the dream I had.

"Stuck in your what?"

He replies while smirking as I refrain myself from bolting out of the class like I was preparing to run a marathon.

"N-nothing never mind."

Kyle's POV

"N-nothing never mind."

I knew exactly what she was about to say. I was shocked yet presently surprised but I hid it pretty well.

"I wanna hear what you were gonna say."

"I said never mind."

She repeats, crossing her arms and glancing away from me.

"Hmm what kind of dream was it?"

"I um-I didn't say dreams!"

She quickly stutters out, her face beet red.

"What were you going to say then huh?"

"I don't remember."

She quickly looks at her hands, clearly embarrassed at what she was about to admit.

"In your dream, did I do something like, this."

~
Hey my lovely readers. If you like this story so far I would gladly appreciated it you, Voted, comment and add to your library or reading list. Love you guys! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.1K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...
12.3M 64.1K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
372K 5.6K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
616K 18K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...