Time Tells All (Book 4)

By kthaler

Fourth Book in Kidnapping Series!!! Kyle is in charge now, the whole book is about him and his struggles of m... More

Watching
Memories
Partners
Interesting
The Plan
Ireland
Catherine and Jim
Letter
Impossible
Really?
Bahamas
Alive
Proposition
Information
The Knock
Promise
Suspicious
Kidnapped
Bygones Be Bygones
Mistake
Punishment
Shocking
Her Story
Russell
Island
Bang
Payback
Death
Torture
Solitude
Clean Up
Free
Moving On
Heart Broken
Epilogue
Amanda's Story
Update

Author's Note

1.7K 45 8
By kthaler

Hey everyone, sorry if you thought this was an update. I'm trying but writers block is killing me right now. Though I am currently updating two of my other stories fairly quickly. They are, "Beneath the Eyes," and "On the Run." Please check them out, but on to the reason why I'm writing this note.

I want to enter the Wattpad Prize which you can look at the rules and everything under awards. But I was wondering if you guys think I should enter, "Kidnapped," in it? You can enter up to 3 entries and I was debating on entering my three stories in the Kidnapped series. I would love your opinions about it. And I'm close to the end of my story, "Beneath the Eyes," and was thinking about entering that one and two stories from the Kidnapped series. I would love if you guys could check out that story and let me know if I should enter it. Please comment and let me know what you think and what I should enter. I'll try and update this story, but I d have writers block and its really making me mad.

ALSO: The Wattpad Prize judges on grammar too so if anyone is an editor and would like to help me look over, "Kidnapped." I would be so thankful!!! Thanks everyone and sorry for this long note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kidnapped By taylor

Mystery / Thriller

229K 5.8K 37
{WARNING: THIS BOOK IS HALFWAY EDITED SO THERE ARE MANY PLOT HOLES THAT DONT MAKE SENSE FROM CHANGES IN NAMES AND STORYLINES} Abigail Wesley was kidn...
145K 5K 43
THIRD BOOK IN KIDNAPPED SERIES!!! Kelly Hunter has moved across the country to hide from the one man whose goal is to be with her forever. She is t...
166 0 25
Streak feels lonely and isolated within his own pack, believing that no one truly understands him. He falls in love and that changes everything. But...
45.8K 867 46
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!