Love means trust

Da Mahimaheshwari

Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months aft... Altro

Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1
Part 2 : Manan first meet
Part 4
Realization of love.
Truth revealed
Part 7
Manan friendship
Manan Proposal 😍
Harshad - Manik meet.
New entries
Shocking revelation 😱
ENGAGEMENT🎁
About epilogue
Nandini- IshRa meet.
Nandini's reaction + Note
Part -15
Manan meet ( Most awaited update ).
Shout out
Part 17
Leap
Part 19.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Promo
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
PROMO
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Nyonika Trapped.
'Madhyam Singhaniya's destruction' Plan accomplished.
Shadi Karlo, shaadi karlo
Epilogue

Part 3

15.6K 1K 80
Da Mahimaheshwari

Here is the next chap guys. Enjoy😃.

Harshad Saxena : Nandini's Clg bestiee. He was her senior in Clg biy they were best friends. Suddenly disappeared during Manan marriage. Now staying in Goa. Works as manager in Oberoi industries. 22 years old.

Madhyam Singhaniya : C.E.O of singhaniya industries. Competitor and rival of Manik. 24 years old.

Goa :

Harshad's house :

Nandini woke up, and got freshened up. Then she went out and saw harshad in kitchen.

" Ohho, what a surprise haan....Mr. Harshad Saxena in kitchen " Nandini said in dramatic tone.

Harshad gave her a look.

" Ya ya OK. Teri cooking sudhri ki nahi " Nandini said in teasing tone.

" Why don't u taste it yourself " Harshad said moving towards dinning table, taking the breakfast after turning off the stove.

Then after arranging everything, harshad and nandini settled on dinning table.

" Should admit... Your cooking is much better now " Nandini said as she took a byte.

Harshad just nodded his head smiling. Then they finished their breakfast. Then harshad asked,

" Nandini, u said u are here for a work. What work and where do u have to go...come I will drop you " Harshad asked again.

Nandini's POV : Ohh God, I toh completely forgot about this, now what will I say him. Aaiyappa plss help me out.

Just then as Aaiyappa listened her prayer, she got an idea.

" Wo, I actually Don't know where to go. You just tell me the address of here, I will inform them about it. They will send the car here itself " Nandini said confidently.

" Arre, no need of it. I will drop you, just ask them the address " Harshad said.

Nandini's POV : Aaiyappa, why doesn't this person listen to me. Plss do something Aaiyappa. She made an irritated face.

Just then Harshad's phone rang. After cutting the call harshad said,

" Sorry nandini, I can't drop you. I have an urgent work I have to go. I will text you address of this place. You inform them to send the cab. And take this ...these are the spare keys of the house. Take care and be careful..OK. Byee " harshad said and left.

Nandini released a sigh of relief as he left.

' Thank God. Today toh I escaped, but soon I have to find a job " Nandini thought.

Then she got ready, and left in search of a job, taking her documents.

Mumbai :

Mathur house :

After leaving Malhotra Mansion Cabir came to Nandini's house to meet her. Cabir rang the bell, Navya opened the door.

" You...what are you doing here. Is their still anything left " Navya shouted.

" Navya, please let me talk to nandini once. Please " Cabir pleaded.

" U can't meet her " Navya said.

" Please Navya, I believe Nandini, I know she isn't at fault. To prove her innocence i have to talk to her. Plss " Cabir again said.

" U can't meet Nandu here Cabir, because she is no more staying here " Navya said in teary tone.

" Whattt... " Cabir was shocked.

" Yes Cabir, that day when she came here... " Navya explained about how her mother spoke to nandini and how nandini left the house.

Cabir felt very bad for his little sister.
" My little sister, how much she suffered... Y u have her soo much pain God " Cabir said sadly.

" Your little sister right, then why you didn't protect her Cabir. You promised me Cabir that u will take care of her.. Why you broke your promise Cabir. Where were you when Manik did all this with nandini " Navya shouted on him.

Cabir was Standing silently, listening to her shout because he too thought that he was at fault. If he was their to protect her, then Nandini wouldn't have suffered soo much. He too thought that he was not able to fulfill his promise to Navya.

" We are no more friends...Mr. Dhawan " Navya shouted angrily, and went inside closing the door on his face.

Cabir was Standing their in tears. He remembered the day when he first met Navya.

Flashback :

One year ago :

After that day, Manik always used to find opportunities to meet her, by visiting her Clg, roaming around her house to get a glimpse of her. He was behaving weird, he had become a day dreamer. Fab4 observed this. Cabir thought something fishy.

Next morning Cabir was hiding out side Malhotra Mansion. As manik left in his car, Cabir too followed him secretly. Manik parked his car a little away from nandini's house, and hid behind a tree from where he can see her house. Cabir too hid behind a tree and was watching Manik with a smirk, as he already knew why Manik had come their.

After sometime, Nandini came out of house to leave for Clg. Manik was standing their and staring at her. She took the turn to next Lane, and thus disappeared from Manik's sight. Manik was standing smiling like a fool. Someone tapped his shoulder, and he turned to see...

A girl standing. ( it's not cabir guys 😜😜).

" Hey you, who are you and what are you doing here. I have seen you here even before, and every time u were staring at my sister haan ( Yes she is navya ). This is the last time mister, stay away from her, warna tumhaara muh Tod denge hum. I know people of your kind, don't be smart. Police mein complain kardenge hum " Navya threatened.

Cabir who came their heard her and said, " Dekhiye miss, He is my friemd, we are not those kind of guys as you are thinking. Hum shareef log hein "

Cabir was facing Navya's back, she turned to him. Seeing her our Cabir baba was lost. Navya was saying something, but Cabir was in his own land. Navya snapped her fingers infront of him, and he came out of his la la land.

" See mister, tell your friend to stay away from my sister else I won't spare him. Samaj gaye " Navya said glaring at both.

" Ohhhh Madhubala jii, don't worry we won't do anything to your sister. Hum sachme shareef log hein " Cabir said.

" Excuse me, What Madhubala who Madhubala haan " she said.

" Now...we toh don't know your name and you too didn't introduce yourself... Soo mera Mann kiya aur meine Madhubala bulaaya " Cabir said.

" Listen, Navya Mathur is my name....not any Madhubala OK, and ya don't you guys dare roam around my house again " Navya said and went in.

Cabir smiled and was staring her. All these Cavya moments were observed by Manik.

" What's going on .. " Manik asked raising his eyebrows.

" What " Cabir said.

" I saw you staring at her lost man...spit it out " Manik Said.

" There is nothing like that Manik " Cabir said.

" Like what .. " Manik again asked.

" Manikkk....and leave mine why don't you tell about yourself.....Navya Said she has seen you here 2-3 times.....aakhir chakkar kya hein "/Cabir nudged Him.

" Wo....wo...I..I.... " Manik stammered.

" Spit it out man " Cabir said.

Manik sighed and said, " I like nandini Cabir ".

" Just like or.." Cabir said in enquiring tone.

" I don't know Cabir. I just know ki humesha use dekhne ka Mann karta hein " Manik said.

" Your confusions will be cleared soon Manik, for now let's leave " Cabir said.

Manik nodded and then Manbir left from their.

Flashback ends.

Cabir smiled faintly, as he remembered those moments. Then he left from their.

End of chappy.

Less Manan moments...but it will be more in next part.

How did u find Harshad's care for nandini. What do u think about harshad.

Did Navya do right by breaking her friendship ?

Cabir too his guilty. But is he really at fault ?

Do lemme know how was the chap guys.

Thank you soo much for the votes and comments guys. Plss do inline comments😍😍.

Guys this book got 500+ votes. And the 500th voter of the book is - PaNifrevr.

Plss do vote and comment for this chap too..if u liked it.
Target - 150+ votes for this part.
Till then byee.😘😘

Love MAHI.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

45.9K 2.8K 41
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
Manan: Baby love Da MMD

Storie d'amore

341K 21.1K 107
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
380K 19.3K 21
This is Manan fanfiction story This story starts from talent where fab3 ask Manik to choose between Nandini & fab5 whom will Manik choose to know pl...
181K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...