Sisters

By superswift_fan

We've all fantasized about being celebrities at one time or another, only to be told that it's just a headach... More

The one with Christmas
The one with Harry Potter World
The one with the hospital visit
The one with the New Year's Eve party
The one with the morning after
The one with the songwriting session
The one with the birthday
The one with the homecoming
The one with the audition
The one with the callback
The one with Melissa Benoist
The one with Glee!
The One With the Shenanigans
The one with the date
The one with the boyfriend
The one with the soccer game
The one after a week
The one with the Ellen show
The one with Halloween
The one with the special day
The one with Harry Styles
The one with the Jingle Ball
The one with Saint Nick
The one with the truth
The one with cute sister moments
The one with the breakup
The one with the Oscars
The one where they're on tour
The one with the fans
The one with the performance
The one with the hot guy
The one with the rehearsal
The one where they get ice cream
The one after the fight
The one with the awkwardness
The one with the concert
The one with the fluff
The one with, not 'goodbye,' but 'see you later'
The one with all the tears
The one with the happiness
The one at the bar
The one with the friends
The one with the sickness
The one with the sweetness
The one with the distance
The one with the chocolate
The one with the Austins
The one with the fighting
The one with the phone call
The one with the loneliness
The one with the return
The one with the fears
The one with the uncontrollable crying
The one with the make up

The first one

2.8K 38 7
By superswift_fan

Hola mis amigos, my name is Kaitlyn Swift. I'm 18 years old and I live with my sister Taylor in NYC. I have red hair and blue eyes. I'm a freshman in college at NYU and I also play soccer there in the fall. I don't know what else you really care about enough for me to tell you now, umm... my birthday is November 23, 1993, and my favorite color is purple. I like to sing, but I'm not as good as my sister. I think I want to be an actress but I'm not sure so as of now I'm doubling in theater and photography. There's not much else about me that's worth talking about so...yeah

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-December 22, 2011; 1:30 pm-

"Kaitlyn! Let's go!" Taylor impatiently yelled to me from the front door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, running with my suitcase dragging behind me.

"Do you have everything?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I replied.

"School stuff?" Taylor asked.

"Shoot, my backpack," I said, running back to my room to grab my backpack.

"Ok I'm good, let's go," I said, running back with my backpack on my back and my phone in my hand.

"Ok now Kaitlyn," Taylor started, earning my attention, "breathe." She said slowly.

"Ok," I said, taking a deep breath.

"Better? Now let's go," she said, pushing me out the door. We jumped into the car and one of Taylor's guards drove us to the airport as fast as he could. We got out at the private airstrip and boarded Taylor's private jet.

We are in the process of going back to Nashville for Christmas at our mom and dad's house. We are there for almost a week before flying back to New York for Taylor's annual New Years party.

I pulled out my headphones and shuffled Taylor's most recent album Speak Now. Most people think it's weird that I love my sister's music, but who couldn't! Dear John started playing and I hummed along while doodling in my sketch notebook. I spent the short two and a half hour flight listening to music and drawing whatever my mind wanted. When we landed, I put everything back into my backpack and threw on my coat before getting off the plane behind Taylor. We gathered our luggage and got into the car that was waiting for us. It took us to our parents' house and we rang the doorbell. Whoever answered the door threw the door open once they figured out it was us.

"Girls!" Mom said happily as she wrapped us in a hug.

"Hey mom," we both said.

"I missed you both so much," she said.

"We missed you too," I answered for the both of us.

"Come in!" Mom said, ushering us inside our old house.

"You guys are sharing your old room like always and don't forget Abigail is coming over tonight for dinner!" Mom said, leading us inside.

"Ok," we said.

"Girls!" Dad cheered as he and Austin neared us.

"Austin!" I said, running to him and jumping into my older brother's arms.

"Hey, Katie Kat," Austin said, wrapping me in his arms.

"I missed you so much," I said.

"I missed you more," he said, poking my nose.

"Not possible," I laughed.

"I missed you too," dad said to me.

"I missed you, daddy," I said, giving my dad a hug.

We released each other as Austin and Taylor finished saying their hellos.

"Alright now everyone get ready for dinner! Abigail is going to be here in an hour and a half," mom told us all.

"I call showering first!" Taylor and I said at the same time as we looked at each other and raced up the stairs. I got to our room first and grabbed my stuff before running into the bathroom.

"Kaitlyn!" Taylor whined.

"Sucks to suck, T," I mocked her.

"Shut up Swiffer," Taylor told me.

"Don't call me that," I said, referring to the nickname Austin and Taylor gave me when I was in middle school. I just like everything to be neat and clean. Like... Monica, from Friends.

I got into the shower and took a nice, hot shower. I got out and put on some random clothes before wrapping my hair and leaving the bathroom. Taylor walked into the bathroom once I had left and I was left alone to change.

I picked out a pair of black Lululemon leggings and a cute reindeer sweater. I threw on some Santa socks over the bottom of my leggings. I brushed my hair and waited for Taylor to be done with her shower. I opened my phone and went into my favorite app, Wattpad. I've been writing and reading on here for a while now and I'm writing a teen love story. After about fifteen minutes of writing, Taylor comes out of the bathroom and I go back in to dry my hair.

I blow dry my longish red hair and loosely curl the ends a little bit. I apply a little bit of basic makeup like powder, highlight, eyeshadow, mascara, etc. I tucked the front of my hair behind my ear and left the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to sit on the couch and give Taylor some privacy. I continued writing on Wattpad seeing as there was no one else around here. I was halfway through a new chapter when Austin came and sat next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and continued typing away on my phone.

"Whatcha writing?" Austin asked, peeking over my shoulder.

"Nothing," I said, initiating my go-to response whenever anyone asks what I'm doing while I'm on wattpad.

"Are you writing a book?" Austin asked.

"No," I answered a little too quickly.

"Yes, you are! Let me see!" Austin said, grabbing my phone out of my hands.

"Austin! Give it back!" I yelled at him as he got up and ran away. I heard the doorbell ring as Austin ran up the stairs. I chased him up the stairs and around the upstairs hallway.

"Hi, Abigail!" I heard mom say as she opened the door. Austin ran down the stairs and I ran after him. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs I jumped on his back attempting to take my phone from his hand.

"What are you two doing?" Mom asked as we came into view of the front door.

"She/He started it," we both said, pointing to each other, earning a stern look from our mom.

"Abi!" I said happily, jumping off Austin's back and pulling Abi into a hug.

"I missed you, squirt. How's college?" She said.

"Good, and I missed you too," I said.

"Taylor hurry up! Abi is here!" Mom yelled to the upstairs abyss.

"Abi!" Taylor yelled, racing down the stairs.

"Taylor!" Abi mimicked, launching into a hug with Taylor.

"I missed you so much," Taylor said.

"I missed you more," Abi replied.

"OMG no I missed you more," Austin mocked, making us laugh but Taylor gave him a not so happy look.

"Shut up Austin," Taylor said, keeping a straight face, but Austin and I were too busy laughing our heads off.

"Oh my god, no way Austin. I definitely missed you more," I continued mocking.

"Not possible Kaitlyn!" Austin said in a high pitched voice.

"Mom," Taylor whined.

"Alright guys cut it out," mom scolded us.

"Okay okay we're done," Austin and I laughed. Taylor stuck her tongue out at us and we returned the loving gesture.

"Let's go eat," mom said, leading us into the table.

——————————

Hey guys so this is my new book and I've been working on it for a little over a year so I hope you like it! Please comment and vote so I know if I should continue this. I'm planning on updating once or twice a week I'm not sure please give suggestions! Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 963 22
Taylor has become the most famous singer in the world, and her life looks perfect on the outside. But if only people looked a little closer, they wou...
1.1M 34.7K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...
18.7K 438 15
the best day 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ Quinn Swift reencounters her sister after years of ignoring her, whom she doesn't like at all. Taylor Swift, who is much...
187K 4.2K 38
A collection of one shots relating to my book "Stay" that take place at various points of Taylor and Grace's relationship. For context you may want t...