The bet (jack Avery story )

By lovetoread817

Being Logan and Jake Paul's sister has disadvantages and advantages. Like meeting team 10 and becoming rlly g... More

1
2
Characters
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
MUST READ

9

4.6K 75 8
By lovetoread817

I woke up to my alarm which meant it was 8 it was time to get ready for breakfast. " myles wake up " i said. " mmm why " he said. " so we can go get breakfast " i said standing up. " oh yea " he said getting up. " well i have to go now " i said. " why " he asked. " because i brought lazy day clothes so i need to go home to get good clothes so that i can look my best " i said. " oh ok wait what restaurant are we going to " he asked getting up. " umm ihop " i said grabbing all of my stuff. " oh hold on let me change out of your shirt " i said going to grab my leggings. " no it's fine i'll get it some other time " he said stopping me. " ok thanks i have to leave now myles " i said walking out his room. " let me walk you out " he said following me out of his house to logan's car. " thank you myles for letting me stay the night and letting me borrow your shirt " i said. " anytime " he said smiling. " bye Myles" i said starting the car. " bye shortcake " he said. I backed out of his driveway and drove back to logan's house. I parked his car then i grabbed my stuff and walked into the apartment everyone was staring at me since i only had myles shirt on and slides with my hair messed up. I opened the door and walked in. " I'M HOME BITCHES " I yelled closing the door. " MIA SAY HI TO THE LOGANG " logan said walking up to me. " HI LOGANG " I said to the camera. " woah sissy did you have sex " he asked. " WAIT WHAT " i heard someone else yell. " logan who else is here " i asked. " the BOYSSSS " he yelled the last part and then the why don't we boys popped out of nowhere. " anyways answer my question did you " logan said. " haha no why do you ask " i said walking to my room. " bc you're wearing some guys shirt " he said pointing at my outfit. " oh yea i forgot a shirt to sleep in so he let me use his " i explained. " ok good " he said. " alright well i'm going to go get ready for breakfast " i said closing my door. I put my stuff down on the floor then i went to my closet and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a tank crop top, white high waisted shorts, and black heels. I put on my outfit, makeup, and did my hair.

I looked at my whole outfit in the mirror and loved it. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 9:30 already. I walked out my room and it was quiet in the apartment. " LOGAN DON'T U SCARE ME I'M NOT IN THE MOOD " i yelled but no one answered. So i looked in his room he wasn't there i looked in his closet  and he wasn't there i looked everywhere in this apartment and no one was here. I grabbed my phone, wallet and logan's keys then left. I called logan and after what seemed like forever he finally answered.

Logan: yo what's up

Mia: Logan i like how you just left me at home

Logan: sorry i had to get something from the boy's house but my car's there so use it

Mia: i already am and it would have been nice for you to text me or call me to tell me that you left

Logan: i yelled it before i left

Mia: logan i was getting ready so i didn't hear u

Logan: that sounds like a you problem sooo

Mia: wait is ayla with you

Logan: duh when is she not

Mia: hi ayla

Ayla: hi mia

Mia: anyways why didn't you text me. You text me for everything else

Logan: because i didn't feel like it

Mia: OMG LOGAN YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Logan: am not

Mia: well to me you are

Logan: well then that sounds like a you problem

Mia: and that's why ayla won't date you

The boys & Ayla: ooooo burn

Mia: anyways gotta go bye logan

I hung up the phone and started driving to ihop. When i got there i saw everyone standing outside but Myles and Jake which meant they weren't here yet. " hey boys " i said walking up to why don't we. " hi mia " they said except for jack. " mia you look hot " jack said looking me up and down. " thank you when do i not " i said smiling. " HELLO TEAM 10 " i yelled walking over to them. " HEY MIAAA " erica yelled running over to me and hugging me. " HEYYY GIRL "  tessa said running up to me. " hey mia " everyone else said. " woah mia your hot " ivan said looking at me. " woah back off ivan she's taken " jack said putting his arm around me. " SHORTCAKE " i heard someone yell and only one person calls me that Myles which meant he was here. " HEY MYLES" i said running up to him and hugging him. He picked me up and spun me around. " long time no see " he said laughing. " WOAH MIA'S INTO RAPPER'S NOW OH SHIT " erica yelled. " SHUT UP ERICA " i yelled back laughing.

Jack's POV
When i woke up this morning logan called the boys over so we could all go get breakfast. " broo call your sister so i can start making moves " i said to logan. " alright" he pulling out his phone and calling her.

Logan: MORNING SLEEPYHEAD

Mia: Logan it's too early to be yelling

Logan: yea whatever anyways i need u to come home today

Mia: ok well i think when the boys wake up we are supposed to work on the song some more

Logan: hey u want to get breakfast with me, the boys, team 10, and Jake

Mia: sure what time

Logan: 10

Mia: wait what time is it

Logan: 7

Mia: Logan i'm going back to sleep

Logan: ok see u at breakfast

Mia: yea wait can Myles and Jake come

Logan: yea

Mia: alright thanks

Logan: no problem

Mia: alright bye

Logan: bye

" is she coming " i asked after he hung up. " yea but she's bringing myles and jake " he said. " ugh why " i said. " wait you're actually doing this bet jack " zach said. " yea why wouldn't i " i said. " oh guys hide they just told me that my sister is home " logan said. " I'M HOME BITCHES " I heard her yell. Logan walked up to her and they were talking then i heard him ask her is she had sex. "  WAIT WHAT " i yelled walking out from where we were hiding . She asked him who was here and we popped out. She walked into her room and started getting ready. " broo i forgot my wallet at home " i said. " well let's go get it " logan said walking out the door. " wait what about mia" jonah asked logan. " she can just use my car " he said. We all got into our car and went back to our house. When i changed my clothes and grabbed my wallet we left and were on our way to ihop when logan got a call. " oh it's mia guys " he said.

Logan: yo what's up

Mia: Logan i like how you just left me at home

Logan: sorry i had to get something from the boy's house but my car's there so use it

Mia: i already am and i would have been nice for you to text me or call me to tell me that you left

Logan: i yelled it before i left

Mia: logan i was getting ready so i didn't hear u

Logan: that sounds like a u problem so...

Mia: wait is ayla with u

Logan: duh when is she not

Mia: hi ayla

Ayla: hi mia

Mia: anyways why didn't u text me. U text me for everything else

Logan: bc i didn't feel like it

Mia: OMG LOGAN YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Logan: am not

Mia: well to me you are

Logan: well then that sounds like a you problem

Mia: and that's why ayla won't date you

The boys & Ayla: ooooo burn

Mia: anyways gotta go bye logan

" broo she got jokes " daniel said laughing. " so what should i do first ask her on a date " i said. " wait jack do you like mia " ayla asked. " no ayla we are doing a bet where he has to date my sister for the rest of the time she's here then he can break up with her the day she leaves " logan said. " woah woah slow down who's betting " ayla said. " me, jake, and jack " logan said. " WHAT THE HELL LOGAN THAT'S FUCKED UP " she yelled. " i know but it's going to be fun " he said laughing. " HOW LOGAN WHAT IF SHE FINDS OUT THIS WILL CRUSH HER HEART " Ayla yelled. " no it won't she's a strong girl " he said. " OMG LOGAN you being her brother OLDER BROTHER to be in fact you should be there to protect her from things like this not do it to her " ayla said getting teary eyed. " woah ayla are you crying " logan said looking at her. " yes because she's not getting her heart broken once or twice but three times " she said full on crying now. " what do you mean jacks the one who's going to date her " he said laughing " yea but you and jake being her older brothers she looks up to you guys and loves you guys to the moon and back she told me that she would die for you guys and when she finds this out it will break her heart because her own blood brothers were apart of this you guys are the ones who are supposed to protect her " she said still crying. " but that will only happen if she finds out " logan said. " no when she finds out " she said. " how? Are you going to tell her ayla " logan asked. " nope she's a clever and smart girl she will figure it out " she said. " whatever ayla " logan said. " and you always wonder why i won't date you. it's because you do stupid things like this logan that's why " she said getting out of the car and wiping her tears since we were at ihop. Mia finally pulled up and when she got out the car damn she looked sexy. " hi boys " she said walking up to us. " hi mia " the rest of the boys said except me. " mia you look hot " i said looking her up and down. " thank u when do i not " she said walking away. " haha good luck jack she's seems kinda hard to get since you've already broken her heart once before " corbyn said. " woah mia your hot  " i heard ivan say. " back off ivan she's taken " i say putting my arm around her shoulder. " SHORTCAKE " i heard someone yell we all looked at saw myles and his brother. Mia ran from my to myles and hugged him. He picked her up and spun her in a circle. " not by u "  jake said. " WOAH MIA'S INTO RAPPER'S NOW OH SHIT " erica yelled. " SHUT UP ERICA " mia yelled back. This is going to be harder than i thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.3K 42
Currently rewriting June 21, 2021) Madison Brooks is Tessa Brooks younger sister. After finishing her plans in New York, she finds herself joining...
42.1K 751 45
Y/n has two brothers named Logan and Jake Paul. One day Logan took Y/n to meet the Why Don't We boys. They all fall for her, and she falls for them a...
338K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...
66.2K 1.2K 20
Ava Paul, Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She is 16 with light rose gold hair with blue eyes. She flys out to stay with Logan. Logan has been telling h...