SS - Bas Hogaya Pyaar - Techn...

By fuggisrockstar

An AbhiGya's Love Story in different Journal Both Abhi and Pragya are a well trained scientist in Robotic Tec... More

Introduction & Teaser
Tech Guru and Rockstar
Rockstar - Pragya - Abhi
Kabhi Rockstar Kabhi Sautan
Implementation On Progress
Feelings - Is That Needed?
Teaser - Upcoming Twist
The Love Competitor
Last Part - You Both Are My Love
Epilogue - Bas Hogaya Pyaar

Me And My Rockstar

1.3K 153 51
By fuggisrockstar

First of all,

I would like to thank everyone who supported this new story line Thank you for your support guys, need it more in future too. Now let’s get into the new journal of story.

Me and My Rockstar

** At Mumbai **

A laboratory far from the noisy city and it was isolated from every building. A single building all alone was there, the gate compound was completely digitalized, so that only the person had access to get in can trespass the gate. The name board on the gate digitally shows ‘Techie World of Pragz’

A girl was tensely talking with someone in the phone,

“Vin I couldn’t wait more, I have already excited that the face I have drawn imaginarily gonna become my Robot’s face, and now it was actually ready I am super excited to see it. Come soon Vin, I will wait for you in the entrance”

“Relax Pragz aka my dear Pragya; I will be there in an hour, since I want to deliver it without revealing this to anyone”

Vin Rana, the leading Robotic Automobile Businessman, he was also the one helping Pragya for her project. The project was really impressive, when Vin read about it from Pragya. Vin was hell bent that he will be the one who would design the physical parts for the robot and the skin material too. Pragya was overwhelmed by Vin’s support so she agreed to it.

As the project started 6 years before Pragya and Vin had done with the physical parts, now her robot was finally going to get its face. The face of the robot was just drawn by her imagination. The project was moving towards its final phase. Every requirements and capability Pragya added for that robot was finally done, and there were some more things to be done technically.

“Pragya, he will come, you just get in, see I have done the coding part, it need to be run and executed” said Bulbul approaching Pragya who was restlessly waiting for Vin.

“I will come Bulbul, you know right, I was very clear about each and every tiny things for my robot. Just feeling little restless because Vin wasn’t reaching here by time, why it is taking this time?”

“Hey, he has to do it without anyone’s knowledge, and moreover you knew about traffic here, then what?”
Pragya gave a pouted look and agreed that she was overreacting. Bulbul dragged her inside their laboratory. The one and only place Pragya spent more time in these six years.

**After few hours**

“Ohhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy Goddddd!!!!! Is this a robot?” exclaimed Bulbul with utmost surprise.

“Vin, just pinch me!” asked Pragya.
He smiled at her antics and did what she said.
“Ouch! I'm not dreaming, and you're just awesome mind blowing Vin” said Pragya with face full of satisfied smile and let her hand for a handshake.

Vin joined her hand and made a gentle handshake. “It is all my pleasure Pragya, and I am happy that you liked your robots skin based face and it was same as you showed me in the paper”
“Exactly Vin, I can’t even believe that it was just a skin based material, it looks like a person was really infront of me” said Bulbul with excitement.

“Really Vin, no one could say it is a robot, the skin material you used was so realistic and I am really happy with your work”

“Oh ok-ok enough of your gratitude and thank you. If you really would like to thank me, I would expect it in the way of how your robot actually works, and would you show me a small glimpse of how it works Pragya?” asked Vin by winking at her.

“Of course, why not, but I have not yet done with few of its technical functioning parts, so you would find something odd, don’t mind it, within three months I will clear that too” saying this Pragya moved to her robot.

She connected some cables and inserted a chip at its hip side which was its power point. Once it inserted the tiny LED near the power point enabled and showed ‘ACTIVE’.
Resembling that the robot have been activated, they saw that the fingers of the robot was moving back and forth and light blue color highlighted its eyes saying finally the robot is ready to interact.

“Hey, how are you?” prompted Pragya, to start the interaction with her on progress robot.

“Hey Pragya I’m fine, how may I help you?” replied the robot with clarity in the voice.
Bulbul took her check list note and ticked as per each of activities she noted from the robot.

“I would like to introduce you him, Mr. Vin Rana, who gave you a face and body by skin material. You look so realistic now”

Robot looked at itself from bottom to up and then scanned Vin completely, “Thank you Mr. Vin Rana, it was good, (it turned to Pragya) my face was same as your drawing, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it was the same” answered Pragya, turned to look Bulbul who was busy in her noting process.

“Hey Bulbul, what were you doing, come interact with our Robot” pulled Vin and made her to face the robot infront of it.

“You look so handsome and cool, I should agree you look damn sexy than Purab” said Bulbul winking at the Robot and stared at it flirtingly. Pragya and Vin’s eye widened in surprise by hearing Bulbul’s comment.

“I'm not cool, I'm Robot, and who is Purab?” asked the Robot.

“Don’t forget Bulbul, I'm still here, you're praising a Robot Cool, Handsome and Sexy, when Vin is here?” asked Vin teasingly and he turned to Pragya “I think you didn’t feed personal data yet, the robot didn’t identify who is Purab”

“Yes, as I said final phase is yet to complete. Moreover Bulbul, you're reserved for Purab, my Robot is only for me, not anyone’s” Pragya said little smirking or it could be said that little possessively.

“Ok girls, why don’t we keep any name for the robot, it was little strange to call just ‘robot’”

“That was a good idea, what about Chitti?” asked Bulbul with a hope.
“Nope, it was used in the movie Robot of Rajnikanth sir’s” replied Vin with negation.

“Then Ra-One?” squealed Bulbul.
“I think it was from the movie Ra-One, Pragya’s favorite actor Shah Rukh Khan’s” said the robot, making everyone to gasp by its reply.

Both Vin and Bulbul together “How do you know that?”
“Exactly how do you know that?” asked Pragya with surprise

“You had linked your personal data with my server control, it was a shared network and you're wearing the watch in which ‘Sense and Identify’ chip was inserted. I can say everything about you” said the robot making Pragya to feel so proud about herself, and at the same time Vin and Bulbul was gasping by Pragya’s ideas.

“I feel like I have seen this face somewhere else” saying so Purab entered inside the laboratory.
“Hey Hi Purab, what do you mean? It is just my imagination; I have never met any person with same face. So don’t make me panic” Pragya said little tensely.

“Really? I cannot believe but still I feel I have seen like this, maybe I have seen your drawing before or Bulbul would have showed me before. Let it be, I would like to test your Robot, (he turned to the robot) so can I get more information about me now, tell me?”  said Purab by taking Pragya’s watch from her and wore it on his.

“Your heartbeat was not normal and it was going 98bpm which was normal yet high for your age, you had gained weight than your height and found you have breathing problem as the blood circulation to your lever was not as per it should be” the robot explained over viewing about him.

Immediately Bulbul brought the heartbeat and blood pressure checking handy machine and checked Purab’s and found it was as the same as the robot said.

“Mind-blowing job Pragya, I took my bow” bowed Purab by seeing how the robot working.
“I agree the same Pragya, my bow too” said Vin.

Bulbul smiled and Pragya took a bow to them as an acceptance, “It was all because of our team work, and I wish as same as everything went well, the project should get evaluated by ‘Tech Guru of Robots’ means I would be in cloud nine.”

“I think you all forgot that you are supposed to name me” said Robot gaining everyone’s attention to it.

“Aww my cutie pie, we didn’t forget you” said Bulbul and encircled her arms around Robot’s shoulder

“I think I am here” Purab frowned, earning a chuckle from everyone.

“Is that called Jealous Pragya?” asked the Robot and Pragya nodded “I think you don’t want to know about the feelings, it would be dangerous for you”

“What name we can keep for our new born Robot” asked Vin.

Everyone are thinking and finally the bulb of Pragya’s lighten up brightly “Got the name” she screamed and everyone jerked by hearing her.

“High decibel, slight injurious like irritation or tense may happen to human” remarked the robot.

“Sorry, ok fine, hear me. This robot was going to help us to become stars and it was just rocking as Bulbul said, what about the name ‘Rockstar’?” asked Pragya with a twinkling smile and happiness in her eyes.

“Rockstar, Aww Pragya that was an awesome name for my cutie pie” said Bulbul earning another deadly jealous filled glare from Purab.

“That was really nice and catchy too, Hey Rockstar welcome to our world” said Vin and raised his hand for a handshake and in return the robot which is newly named as Rockstar let its hand for a gentle handshake again.

This was how Rockstar entered Pragya’s life. For other’s Rockstar was just a robot, but for Pragya it was more than that. As she was just left out with the internal functional coding part, so she made Rockstar to roam around her laboratory as a normal person does.

Rockstar became like an assistant for Pragya helping her in every other projects which she was doing to help Bulbul and Purab for their company Mehra Technologies.

One day Pragya let Rockstar in the care of Bulbul and went to meet her family, as she got a call from her cousin sister Purvi saying emergency. Pragya prayed that nothing should happen to anyone in her family. She was away from her family just to concentrate in her project not to leave them completely. But when she reached her home, the most shocking news of her life was waiting for her.

Her family had met with an accident and they all had dead at the spot, only her mother survived, yet she was completely paralyzed wholly. Her mother’s eyes only have movement, it is very heart wrenching for Pragya to see her mother being like this.

She shared everything to Purvi about her project and it was nearing her final stage, only three weeks for her evaluation and she was waiting for the reply from ‘Tech Guru of Robots’. Purvi assured that she will take care of Aunty and encouraged Pragya to concentrate on her job. One soul giving hug from Purvi made Pragya to relief.

Pragya looked consoled and convinced yet she was not strong, her soul was with her mother and she came back to her laboratory like a lifeless body. Bulbul knew what happened, she wanted to console Pragya but her CEO Mr. Mehra who was very strict as there was Grand Evaluation in three weeks where his company has to be involved, so when Pragya returned Bulbul and Purab couldn’t accompany her. Vin had flied to abroad for an international conference.

When Pragya entered inside her laboratory, she saw Rockstar was sitting on its seat and its eyes were closed. While Pragya neared it, the eyes opened.

“Hey Pragya, you came back” said Rockstar getting up from the seat. It scanned Pragya and found that she weren’t wearing the watch, by scanning her facial expression it could say that it had been swollen and she looks little abnormal.

“Hi Rockstar, just got busy with family work. I will be back by evening you continue your work” saying this she rushed inside her personal room.

Seeing Rockstar made her to feel guilt that due to this project she was away from her family, but they didn’t regret or discouraged her, they always encouraged her and even her father was really happy by seeing the progress in the project, he even appreciated for it. Her mother was little worried about her health yet she was really proud about her daughter. Her only brother Punit was not less than devil for her, still helped her since he was also a techieworm. Now she couldn’t get those encouragement, help and pride filled smile anymore. Her father and brother was no more and her mother was still alive nothing much. These thoughts made her go numb and she fell on her knees and cried out loudly.

Rockstar which was completing its functional booting of the day heard the loud sob of Pragya. It stood from its place and moved to Pragya’s room. It was manners so it knocked her room door.

“Pragya, Are you fine? Your crying decibel is high! What happened? Shall I come in?”
“I…I am….Fine, not to….Worry” her voice was wavering as she couldn’t control her emotions.

Not wanting more than seconds, it slammed the door and entered inside her room. It scanned the entire room and found Pragya near the window kneeling down and resting her body over the nearby sofa and crying. Her face was puffed and her eyes were swollen and pale. She had shrinks herself at the corner.

Rockstar neared her; it doesn’t know how to react or what to do. It sat near her on the sofa. It just touched her shoulder,

“What happened for that you're crying like this Pragya? I don’t know how to react?” it explained its helplessness.

Pragya looked up to see the robot, which doesn’t have any kind of emotions or feelings, still it found that she was crying, and it couldn’t know how to react .

Seeing Rockstar, Pragya got reminded about her father’s smile and her mother’s sweet scolding and her brother’s masti, the bottled up emotions was at its peak to flow up, and it just left out of her control in few seconds, she just kneeled up and hugged Rockstar by digging her face on its crook of neck and started to cry even more louder.

She was tightening her grip, if it was for a human it would be like bone crushing. My dress was getting wet maybe by her tears, and her pulse going abnormal. She was breathing heavily and unevenly’ thought Rockstar.

It doesn’t know what to say or what to do as to console her, yet it did which it noticed often Pragya does with Bulbul. It just reciprocated the hug with her, as same as Bulbul does. Feeling secure by Rockstar’s arm, Pragya let out all her pain and she found a sudden peace in her robot’s shoulder.

Coming out from grief made Pragya to drift to sleep, Rockstar sensed that she was slept, so it made her sleep on the sofa and turned the lights OFF, locked the door and stepped out of the room.

Bulbul had reached there by evening, when she returned Rockstar had explained everything happened a while before.

Bulbul thought ‘Really Rockstar has the capability to replace a human in person’s life. Pragya was just consoled by a robot, and even Rockstar doesn’t know what to do yet behave by seeing how I behaved with Pragya. Good going and quick learner too

“When does human cry?” Rockstar asked Bulbul who was busy in her laptop in the laboratory.
“Human cries both for happiness and sadness too, when they are extremely happy they will cry and when they lose their closed one’s that time also they will cry” explained Bulbul.

“Here in our case, why does Pragya cry?”
“Because….. She lost her father and brother, her mother is paralyzed. Once your evaluation done, she will go to take care of her mother”

“Means again she will cry?” asked Rockstar with a doubting tone.
“Why she should cry again? Her mother is fine”

“No, once my evaluation was done, I will go away from her, and then she will cry. Isn’t it?”
Bulbul looked surprised that the robot was like a newly born baby and it was learning whatever we teach.

I won’t leave you at any cost. Don’t worry, I won’t cry” they both heard Pragya entering their place.

Rockstar smiled and neared her and wear the ‘Sense and Identify’ chip inserted watch to her “You're fine, shall I bring you juice? It is already late you didn’t have anything, I can sense that you're getting weak” by checking the data transferred from the watch to it.

“Yes, I want juice”

It turned to bring the juice but stopped by a thought. It looked at Pragya
Don’t feel you're alone, you will be always with the person who would care you wholeheartedly. Never and ever feel isolated because I'm there for you

Pragya and Bulbul gasped by hearing it from Rockstar.

“Are you reading any Romantic or Love related novels?” asked Pragya little furiously as she couldn’t understand how her Rockstar started to talk like this.

“No, Bulbul asked me to find some Quotes to impress Purab, I searched for that and came across those lines” said Rockstar trapping Bulbul and left the place. ‘Bulbul you're caught up! My Cheater Rockstar!

“I'm sorry Pragya for using Rockstar for that, actually Purab was little upset with me, so only” she said pouting innocently.

“This should be the last time, see Bulbul getting emotions and feelings are really dangerous for Robots, so only I didn’t add the constructor for it. Please you don’t do it again else Rockstar will start questioning Me.” said Pragya with little stern voice.

Rockstar gave her the juice and sat near her.

“Happy news for you, you got a mail from Mr. Abhishek Mehra, he had invited you to come for the grand evaluation of Robots and your request for evaluating me also accepted, the event will be held in the upcoming week. There was an invitation along the mail”

Pragya spilled the juice in excitement, and looked at Rockstar with disbelief. “Are you serious? Mehra Industries CEO Mr. Mehra is coming for the evaluation and he had invited me?”

Bulbul nodded and says “The added surprise, we got a hot news that ‘Tech Guru of Robots’ also coming to the Evaluation event

Pragya twirled in excitement, and checked the mail and she could see the Mr. Mehra was really impressed by her project at the first instance itself so he had immediately invited her.

“Pragya, you're lucky, see Mr. Abhishek Mehra is coming to acknowledge and evaluate your project, a long time dream coming true” exclaimed Bulbul with excitement.

“I can’t believe this Bulbul, he is coming here, and do you have an idea how excited I'm? When I heard that he had read my report of the project he immediately said that he wants to see my project I was in cloud nine. But I'm nervous Bulbul”

Don’t worry Pragya we will face it together and give our best” said Rockstar and Pragya couldn’t help she smiled at it.

** On the Evaluation Day **

“Listen my commands properly, you're perfectly done now. Until and unless you hear my command you shouldn’t do anything” Pragya ordered her Rockstar and excused herself to washroom.

After a while when she moved to the guest room, she bumped with the person. She turned and looked at him. She frowned.

“Hey, I said you to wait until I call you, but you didn’t listen to my words, what happened to you? You’re not respecting my commands! Is there any functional problem? Come let me check you once before I produce you to the scientists” Pragya grabbed his hand.

“Excuse me Miss, I couldn’t get you, what are you blabbering? Especially you're wasting my time here, I have many more work to do” the person gently take off his hand from her and left the place.

“Hey wait, where are you going? Huh! Why it is behaving like a human?” wondered Pragya.

“Because he is a human, and he is Mr. Abhishek Mehra, Tech Guru of Robots” said Ronnie Abhishek Mehra’s P.A and smiled at her and left behind Abhishek Mehra.

Pragya’s jaws dropped in utter surprise and shock “What the hell, I haven’t seen Mr. Abhishek Mehra till date, but I have designed my robot exactly like him! How is that even possible? And what he just said that he is ‘Tech Guru of Robots’? It means both are the same person! That was the reason Purab said Rockstar’s face was familiar to him. Oh God! How am I going to produce it infront of him? Oh my! My 6 years of hard work gonna be failure badly”

We are not here to face failure, we will be successful. When your Rockstar is here, why to fear?” she heard her Robot Rockstar standing behind her with an encouraging smile.

“Oh My Rockstar, I'm in a mess now” said Pragya with tensed tone and run to her Rockstar, the one support system for her, she hugged it. It gently hugged her back and patted to encourage her.

To be continued…

Hey,
That was a long update, how was it, this part was completely about Pragya and Rockstar, the next part will be for story’s hero. So how was the update?

Very eager to know about your views, please do vote and comment your views.

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 457 8
They met. He was attracted to her, He had a steady ambitious girlfriend, She loved her best friend. His sister had a misconception! "Avada Kedavra! B...
9.3K 923 4
Season 2 of Kiss of Love or Luck - Kiss of Life He hides his feelings only because he don't want to break her father's trust on him & her She loves h...
3K 367 2
She thought that he was thinking her as irresponsible staff But He was encouraging her and making her realize that she is Responsible. In this time s...
7.4K 652 13
She was twenty, and was a second year undergraduate student of Management studying in Pune. She was innocent, she was lively, she was intelligent and...