Sisters

By superswift_fan

We've all fantasized about being celebrities at one time or another, only to be told that it's just a headach... More

The first one
The one with Christmas
The one with Harry Potter World
The one with the hospital visit
The one with the New Year's Eve party
The one with the morning after
The one with the songwriting session
The one with the birthday
The one with the homecoming
The one with the audition
The one with the callback
The one with Melissa Benoist
The one with Glee!
The One With the Shenanigans
The one with the date
The one with the boyfriend
The one with the soccer game
The one after a week
The one with the Ellen show
The one with Halloween
The one with the special day
The one with Harry Styles
The one with the Jingle Ball
The one with Saint Nick
The one with the truth
The one with cute sister moments
The one with the breakup
The one with the Oscars
The one where they're on tour
The one with the performance
The one with the hot guy
The one with the rehearsal
The one where they get ice cream
The one after the fight
The one with the awkwardness
The one with the concert
The one with the fluff
The one with, not 'goodbye,' but 'see you later'
The one with all the tears
The one with the happiness
The one at the bar
The one with the friends
The one with the sickness
The one with the sweetness
The one with the distance
The one with the chocolate
The one with the Austins
The one with the fighting
The one with the phone call
The one with the loneliness
The one with the return
The one with the fears
The one with the uncontrollable crying
The one with the make up

The one with the fans

247 7 0
By superswift_fan

-March 11, 2013; 7:03 pm-

@taylorswift: Hey swifties! I need your help. My sister Kaitlyn thinks she has a bad voice, help me out here and tell her what you think of her voice. https://youtu.be/ZX1l0tdTd6o Thanks Swifties! Can't wait to see you during the Red Tour!

I sent out the tweet while Kaitlyn was taking a nap so that she would hopefully wake up to a bunch on super nice comments on her voice. Maybe if she hears it from some of my fans than she will believe that she has an amazing voice (which she does) and sing with me. I checked the comments on my tweet and they all tagged Kaitlyn and said amazing things about her voice.

@taylorswift: thanks for all the great comments guys! Keep them coming and maybe we can get Kaitlyn to sing with me at some of the concerts!

I sent out another tweet as I heard stirring from Kaitlyn's bed. She got up and walked to the couch across from me, plopping herself down.

"Hey," I said smiling.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You're smiling all weird, what did you do?" She asked again.

"Nothing," I shrugged, still smiling.

"Ok?" She said, opening her phone. "What the... ?"

"What?" I asked, smiling even bigger.

"My twitter is blowing up," she said.

"Mm hmm," I smiled.

"Your voice is almost as good as your sister's. Please sing at the concert I go to. Are you sure this is Kaitlyn not Taylor? Voice sounds the same!" Kaitlyn read two of the comments. "Taylor what are these?" She asked.

"See I told you that your voice is amazing. I thought if you heard it from other people than you would finally understand how amazing your voice is," I explained to her.

"There's over 100 comments!" She said, amazed.

"See! Everyone loves your voice! Now will you sing with me?" I asked.

"I guess," she said.

"Yes!" I cheered.

I pulled out my phone and opened twitter.

@taylorswift: thank you to everyone who sent nice comments to Kaitlyn! Can't wait for you guys to hear her live at the concerts!

"Ooh, can we sing a song together now? I really think Forever and Always could sound good together!" I asked.

"Sure," she agreed.

"Let's see," I said, grabbing my guitar. I started playing the intro to the song.

Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
And we caught onto something
I hold onto the night, you looked me in the eye and told me you loved me

Were you just kidding?
Because it seems to me, this thing is breaking down
We almost never speak
I don't feel welcome anymore
Baby what happened, please tell me?

Because one second it was perfect, now you're halfway out the door

I sang the first verse and Kaitlyn joined in at the chorus. We perfectly harmonized and it sounded great. I let Kaitlyn sing the second verse and then we sang the chorus together.

Back up, baby, back up
Did you forget everything?

I sang the first part of the bridge and she sang the second.

Back up, baby, back up
Did you forget everything?

We finished singing the ending chorus together and we harmonized the last note.

"Let's do another one!" She cheered when we finished.

"Ok," I laughed. This reminded me of when we were little and we did this all the time.

Flashback

"Taylor, Taylor!" Kaitlyn yelled, running to me. I was fifteen and she was ten. We were hanging out at home because we had a snow day that day.

"Katie Katie!" I mocked.

"Can you sing me a song?" She asked.

"Sure," I said, grabbing my guitar from its stand. "Which one?"

"I don't care," she said, looking up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Ok," I said, trying to think of a song to play. I started strumming the notes to "Happiest Girl in the Whole USA" by Donna Fargo. I sang the whole song for my little sister and when I finished, she jumped up and cheered.

"Thanks," I said, taking a pretend bow.

"You're going to be on the radio some day sissy," she told me.

"Aw," I cooed.

"And I'm going to be your #1 fan," she said proudly.

*end flashback*

"Taylor?" Kaitlyn said, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh?" I said.

"You zoned out for a minute there, what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"Taylor?" She said questioningly.

"Nothing, I'm fine, what song do you want to sing?" I asked her.

"Umm," she thought, "ooh I know, Long Live."

"Ok," I agreed. I played the start to the song and we sang in harmony. We played a few more songs after this, giggling and singing both well and terribly together. By the end, we were singing random songs, but we were singing them at the top of our lungs and we sounded awful. We finished singing Better Than Revenge as loud as possible and as awful sounding as possible.

"Girls!" Mom said, coming out from the back of the bus.

"Yes?" We said in between fits of laughter.

"I'm glad you're having fun but please, I beg of you, stop," she said tiredly.

"Aw, mom you didn't like our beautiful singing?" Kaitlyn asked, emphasizing beautiful.

"No!" She said, "now I'm taking a nap so please keep it down."

"Ok," I agreed.

"Let's watch a movie," Kaitlyn said when our mom had left the room.

"Ok, which one?" I asked.

"Soul Surfer?" She suggested.

"Why do you always want to watch that movie?" I asked.

"Because! Bethany Hamilton is such an inspiring person and the movie is so good!" She defended.

"Chill, I was just wondering. Sure let's watch that," I agreed.

"Yay," she said, turning on the small tv in front of us and putting the movie on. My little sister sat in between my legs which were stretched out in a 'V' on the couch. When we got to the part with the shark bite, she tensed up and I instinctively soothed her. Halfway through the movie, my eyes started getting droopy and I was soon asleep.

-9:34 pm-

"Taylor, wake up," mom whispered.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"We stopped for a late dinner," she told me.

"Ok," I said, looking down at Kaitlyn who was still asleep on my lap. "Kaitlyn it's time for dinner," I said, waking her up.

"I'm starving," she said.

"Then let's go eat," my mom and I laughed.

We got out of the bus and walked into the rest stop. Kaitlyn and I made a beeline for the Chick Fil-a. We each ordered an 8 piece chicken nugget meal with fries and a lemonade. I paid before we got a bunch of ketchup packets and headed back to eat on the buses. We were about halfway to Omaha where the first concert was. The driver told us that we were close to Chicago and that we had about 8.5 hours left to drive. After we ate, we started driving again. Kaitlyn was sitting on the couch across from me reading a book and I was doing the same. She was reading Harry Potter and I was reading the Notebook. We were both resisting our eyes drooping while we were trying to read by 10:30.

"Why don't you girls go to bed," our mom suggested from where she was sitting at the table, doing something on her computer.

"I'm not tired," Kaitlyn said, like she used to when she was little.

"Yes you are; your eyes keep closing and you're doing that thing where your head drops then you pop it back up trying to stay awake," I pointed out.

"Fine," Kaitlyn gave in, sticking her tongue out at me. I returned the sisterly gesture before letting out a yawn myself.

"Both of you go to bed," my mom said again.

"Ok," we agreed, putting our books away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 25.1K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...
39.3K 2.9K 51
A Taylor Swift fanfic - Máire never expected a wrong number to change her life forever. At first, she didn't think much of it, but when the unknown c...
26K 386 20
heyy !! this is basically just a tayvis fanfic, haha. not really much to explain. but i would appreciate it if you'd read :) thanks <33
76.8K 2.3K 20
"Everything is okay Tay, just.." Karlie stops talking for a bit and seems to be searching for the right words. "Just thank you." She finally says and...