Boku No Hero Academia One-Sho...

By Rachel-Osperse

Where I spew everything that isn't a full story all in one place. Get your shippings here, fresh and hot. I d... More

Midoroya Izuku: Moher
Midoriya Izuku: Touch
Part 1 Takako Kuga
Bakugou Katsuki: Wait, You Listen To HU?
Shouji Mezo: Cocoon (Lime)
Mirio Togata-Flashback P1
Kirishima Eijirou: Villain's Reasoning
Headcanon Scenarioes: (Girl)You Flirting
Fatgum: Safari is Your Friend
Hitoshi Shinsou: Scary
Kirishima Eijirou: To Be a Man
Izuku Midoria: Tired Ass Muthafucka
Headcanon Scenarios: Them Crushing/Flirting
Iida Tenya: Unsightly Pride Pt. 1
Kirishima Eijiro: A Colourful Monotone (Lemon)
Jirou Kyoka & Kaminari Denki: Free
Mirio Togata: Flashback (Announcement)
Headcanon Scenario: You Wearing Their Clothing
Midoriya Izuku x Male!Reader: Bullies
Shigaraki Tomura: Call Me Tenko(Lemon)
Amajiki Tamaki: ???
Kirishima Eijiro x Villain!Reader: Revenge, With a Taste of Manipulation
Iida Tenya: Unsightly Pride Pt. 2 (Lemon)
Toshinori Yagi: Meloncholy (Eventual lime)
Number Thirteen: Clay Clad
Aizawa Shouta: Yandere Warning
Todoroki Shouto: Lovey Dovey
Mirio Toogata: Real life
Shinsou Hitoshi: Worry (Lime)
Headcanon Scenarios: Roadtrip (Students, Aged)
Cuddle Headcanons (Warning: Soft!!)
Tokoyami Fumikage: Shy? (Lemon)
Bakugou Katsuki: All Kinds of Fame and Death
Headcanon Scenarios: Loss of a Friend
Todoroki Shouto x Reader: Fluff
Izuku Midoriya: Safe Haven
Chisaki Kai (Overhaul): Perfect (Lemon)

Part 2 Takako Kuga

2.9K 36 9
By Rachel-Osperse

"You're blind, aren't you?"

"Why are you asking?" I snapped, causing Bakugou to shift slightly.

"Because I was having a fine day until you showed up, what was your problem?"

"You're always angry, so I assumed you still were." I said with a small shrug. He clicked his tongue, obviously annoyed.

"I wasn't, but I am now."

"That doesn't sound like a 'me' problem, that sounds like a 'you' problem." I said nonchalantly whilst pretending to examine my fingernails.

"Please be quiet, I'm trying to work." Todoroki suddenly said, glancing up from his papers. Bakugou snapped his head to look at him, and I giggled softly.

"Yeah, I think it's time you left Bakugou. Bye bye." I waved, sitting up in my chair and grabbing my pencil once again. He grit his teeth tighter.

"Know your fucking place, you idiots." He snapped, then walked back to his seat. Tokoyami sighed, glancing at me.

"You don't have to be so hard on him, Kuga." He said, causing me to chew on the inside of my cheek.

"Eh, he can take it. Besides, it's not like he's very nice himself." I pointed out, making a particularly large stroke of my pencil.

"To himself or-" Before Tokoyami could speak, I realized my blunder in translation.

"He's not very nice, that's what I meant." I quickly corrected myself. Yep, Japanese is definitely my second language, probably shown in the fact that our English Teacher teaches me Japanese instead of English. Speaking of Present Mic, he's a pretty nice guy.

"Right. You can't hide everything forever, these facts will weigh on you." He pointed out, causing me to jolt slightly and look up at him.

"What do you mean, exactly?" I ask, and he looks back at the whiteboard.

"Well, it might be hard for others to tell, but I can easily see that you're blind and mute." He lowered his voice so that only I could hear him. My eyes widened, and I shifted in my seat.

"And how ever could you do that, Tokoyami?" I asked, leaning closer to him.

"You would have been able to talk when Aizawa took your quirk away, and you could have just seen Bakugou instead of feeling him." He said, causing me to groan and slump against his shoulder. He tensed up, but I didn't move.

"Meanie. Are you planning on telling anyone?" I cooed.

"Not if you don't condone it." He said, causing a bit of respect to bubble up within me. I took a deep breath, then slowly sighed.

"How nice." I lightened my tone, "Anyways, don't you think Kirishima has a nice ass?" I said, raising my eyebrows. Hook,

"W-What? Why-?" Tokoyami's eyes widened, and he spluttered in response. Line,

"What is it, Tokoyami?" Mineta asked, raising an eyebrow. A few heads turned to look at the usually quite quiet boy. And-

"Nothing, nothing." He said, waving the class off. I chuckled, leaning back onto my seat and continuing my work. Sinker.

'Good.' I thought to myself, doodling on my work. It would be bad if my had secret gotten out so quickly, no? These Yuuei kids are smarter than I could imagine; it might be time to tell the world my honestly meaningless secret.

I had assumed that I would go home and make a video today, but that just didn't seem to be how the universe planned today.

We were going to the USJ. I decided to wear my hero suit, and unbeknownst to me, a small change had been made to it.

"Please form an orderly li--li-lINE-" Iida's voice abruptly stopped. A few surprised gasps later, and I was wondering what was going on. I looked around, eyebrows raised under the white goggles of my hero suit.

"What? Did something happen? I don't see it!" I snapped, looking around worriedly.

"Kuga, your suit... um..." Kaminari's voice wavered over to me, and I began to feel down it to no avail.

"What, what about it?" I asked, pretending to look down at myself. I felt Mineta give me a thumbs up; that wasn't a good sign.

"This is no time to dwaddle! Bus, bus!" Lida shouted, and the students begrudgingly turned away from me. My face lit up in a deep shade of red, and my shoulders hunched in embarrassment. I wish someone had said what was so surprisingly about my hero suit...

"Come on, Kuga, let's go." Midoriya's voice came from behind me, and I glanced back at him before nodding and smiling. I jogged to the bus, getting in Iida's damn line and waiting my turn to get on. When we arrived, I was one of the last ones off.

"Out of my way, brat." Bakugou muttered, shouldering past me. I paused, pursing my lips and narrowing my already closed eyes. I then snapped them open as I had an idea to piss Bakugou off in a way that he can't complain about.

"Meanie." I mumbled in a velvety, sweet voice. I leaned my shoulders, head and chest against the left side of his back as he stood in front of my at the front of the bus, and a few surprised noises came from the students around us. Bakugou tensed up; perfect.

"What the Hell are you doing?" He snapped, his shoulders shaking. I followed his steps, syncing ours so that I could walk down the stairs with my cheek still against his shoulder.

"Just being lazy is all, nothing new." I said, shrugging. I then felt Bakugou push me off of him, his entire body now shaking.

"B-Bakugou, don't start a fight..." Midoriya whispered mostly to himself. I walked away from him, ignoring his voice.

"That was unneeded, Idiot! Just why the hell did you do that?" He shouted, stomping after me. I was about to turn around and respond snarkily, but the voice of a particularly interesting person wavered towards me.

"Come on, come on. The fighting is for inside USJ." He's being intentionally loud; must be a teacher. I turned to 'look' at him, following the students.

"Why are you always looking for trouble?" Midoriya followed close to me, whispering. I smirked, causing him to shiver for some reason.

"He's fun to piss off. Just a little, don't you think?" I responded, concentrating on feeling the vibrations of the teacher in front of us.

"No, he's a nightmare when he's angry." He responded.

"I am Number Thirteen; welcome to my USJ." He said with a chipper voice. He's hollow, but somehow that puffy white suit is like a second skin.

"We all find pleasure in different things." I whispered back, then jolted when Number Thirteen called out my chatter.

"It's a pleasure to work with you!" The class chanted, and I mumbled along as well.

"You'll worsen his mood." Midoriya whispered, and I giggled softly to myself as we walked into the closed-off area.

"But it's funny when he doesn't know what to do."

"Thirteen, where's All Might?" Aizawa asked the hero, and he began to talk about going 'past his limit' of something before he suddenly stopped. I felt his mask turn directly towards me, causing me to jolt.

"White hair; Kuga, right? If you have the time to chat with Midoriya, you have the time to run a lap around all of USJ." He said, pointing towards the door. I heard Aizawa sigh.

"That's true; you've been talking to Midoriya about the trouble you've given Bakugou this entire time. Go run." He said, and I groaned as the class practically snickered.

"Fine, fine. Have fun without me." I said, walking towards the door.

"Right, as I was saying; this is USJ, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint." He said, and the class nodded. I felt Midoriya slacken slightly; he was probably feeling bad about accidentally having me sent out. I exited the USJ, the door clanking shut behind me. I then glanced around; it was a pretty big sphere, I better get started.

Due to Yuuei's advanced technology, the vibrations from the inside of USJ were unknown to me. It took me a good fifteen minutes to get around the USJ, and at the very beginning of that, the lights had turned off. I assumed it was part of the simulation. When I got back to the front, the doors were locked. I raised an eyebrow, knocking on the door. I heard a very, very muffled shout. I sighed internally; they were having fun without me, huh?

'Rude.' I thought to myself, then knocked once again. I heard someone, likely a boy, shout my name. I raised an eyebrow, starting to become skeptical. Just what was going on in this big building of Thirteen's?

"Come on, open up. Since when did chatting get someone kicked out of an exercise?" I said, play pouting and leaning into the crack of the door. Suddenly, I felt the door shift!

"What-Iida?!" I shouted, taking a step back and raising my hands in surprise. His fingers were trying to pry open the doors. I heard shouting behind him.

"Help him, Kuga!" Mina shouted, and I raised my eyebrows as I slid my fingers into it and then forced the doors back with vibrations.

"What the Hell is going o-" Once Iida sprung forward. I flinched at the sudden and sharp vibration, then looked up at him.

"Iida-"

"Villains have attacked, Aizawa and Thirteen need help!" He said, and I gaped before shaking my head in shock. Actual, real life villains? If it had been anyone else, I would have thought Class 1-A was playing a prank on me. But this is Iida we're talking about; you have to admit, he's a pretty serious person.

"What can I do to help?" I said, straightening myself up and lowering my hands. Iida began slowly walking back.

"I need to notify the teachers of this; if you can, give me a good head start and then go help everyone." He said, and I nodded before he turned around and I raised my hands.

"Go!" He shouted, and I then created a shockwave from my hands to push Iida a good few meters forward. He shot off like a strangely proportioned bullet, and I wasted no time running into the building

"What the fuckity fucker f-" I instantly said as I saw the inside of USJ. My voice cut short.

"Th-Thirteen!" I shouted, rushing forward towards the students.

"Kuga, a villain got him really bad..." Uraraka started, and Sato continued.

"If you can, you should use your quirk to find other students who need help." He said, and I nodded. This all needs to go quickly; I could feel Aizawa's pained noises even from here. He wasn't doing well.

"I am, you tend to him!" I shouted, using vibrations on my heels to force myself forward. I used the metal in my suit to hear the students around USJ; none seemed in too much trouble except for Ojiro, but that's mostly because he was by himself.

"Wait, don't go to the thick of the fight-" Mina tried to stop me, but I ignored her.

"You're all more blind than I am if you think Aizawa can win this fight alone!" I jumped off of the stairs, landing on the bottom and softening my landing using, obviously, vibrations. A villain rushed forward as if he expected me, and I swiped his feet out from under him before forcing him into the ground by shooting vibrations out from my hand.

Aizawa was having a swell time getting smashed into the ground by a giant... thing... I don't really want to call it human.

"Oh, a new player has joined the game?" My eyes shot open. That voice...
It was smooth like silk, no, it was sick and disturbed. Yet... it held a smoothness to it, euh-

I ignored the man with human hands covering his body; he was too far away to matter. I had to kick a few villains out of my way before I felt Midoriya, Tsuyu and bobbleheadfucker in the water near the villain.

"N-No, Ku-uga, go b-ba-AH!" Aizawa shouted in pain, his face slammed into the ground by the large... creature. That creature was something inhuman. Its brain lay out of its head, yet its brain had no thoughts. I rushed forward, gritting my teeth and speaking without moving my lips.

"You can't possibly think I'd let them do this to you!" I shouted, readying a punch. I felt Midoriya gasp in what seemed like horror. He shouldn't underestimate me!

"Noumu." Was all the handy guy said before I suddenly felt this 'Noumu's vibrations burst into motion. All in an instant, he slammed Aizawa's face into the ground and buried him deep enough to not be able to see. He then hurled himself at me; it was so fast that it took less than a blink of an eye. But, what this Noumu didn't know was that the closer he was to me, the better I can feel his moves and predict his next ones.

"Ha!" I smirked as I slid past Noumu and then turned around. I slammed my fist into his back, forcing massive amounts of sound waves through him.

But they stopped. It's like the sound waves just were suddenly-

"Absorption, it seems you found a quirk of his." The handsy man's words implied that this wasn't the creature's only quirk. All I knew in that moment was that I fucked up.

Noumu grabbed my waist in a crushing grip that I counteracted with shooting vibrations out of my sides. I wasn't used to doing this, though, and it didn't help.

"Ach-FUCK!" I shouted, starting to curse heavily in English as I forced huge shockwaves through Noumu's hand in an attempt to stop the crushing pain around my waist. Wait, was his pinkie around my hips? Shit-shit-shit-shit-shit-

A blinding pain shot through me. It wasn't hard to tell what happened; my pelvic bone had fractured. I couldn't be bothered to use screaming vibrations to relieve this pain - I had to stop it NOW.

I went into an animalistic mode, forcing vibrations that would usually topple buildings out of my entire body. I thought that what I was doing was in vain, but that was until I felt his grip weaken slightly. I took a much-needed gasp of air, continuing my writhing and panicking.

Throughout this, I hadn't been paying attention to the silky voiced man and the shady bitch standing next to him. I suddenly realized that he was painfully close to Tsuyu all in one second, and my eyes widened in shock. I relaxed ever so slightly when Aizawa activated his quirk, but then I was suddenly dropped to the ground. I forced vibrations to soften my impact, not actually touching the ground yet in fear of further injuring myself. All I knew was that I was majoring wounded right now; my pelvic bone was just one thing. My intestines are another.

I reached out towards Midoriya and Tsuyu, trying to force the handsy guy away from her. I felt my vibrations go out, but something was stopping them from getting to them.

"I wouldn't want you to interfere with Shigaraki Tomura." A low, slightly demonic voice said from somewhere beside me. I looked around, then felt the presence of the shady feeling guy from earlier. Before I could respond, the doors of USJ suddenly came bursting off and we all looked up to see none other than our saving glory:
All Freakin' Might

He said his signature line, then burst into action. Midoriya, Tsuyu, bobbleheadfucker, Aizawa and I suddenly were scooped up and taken to safety in the blink of an eye. The remaining villains were defeated, and there stood All Might in front of us.

"Everyone go to the entrance! I'm leaving Aizawa with you, he's unconscious, hurry." He said, and Midoriya quickly picked Aizawa up. Tsuyu attempted to grab me, but I pushed her hand away.

"Stop, touching it will make it worse." I said without moving my lips; I didn't have the time to. I pushed myself along with little bursts of vibrations, Tsuyu sticking by my side.

"Whatever you say, ribbit." She said unsurely. In all reality, I was afraid of showing just how much pain I was in. Noumu... Noumu had broken something besides my pelvic bone. I knew my intestines were crushed, but-

"Noumu." There it was again. All Might attacked Shigaraki with his Carolina Reaper(I mean)-Smash, but Noumu had followed him. I suddenly got an idea, turning my head to Tsuyu.

"I'm going to try something stupid." I said bluntly, then forced myself into a standing position whilst floating above the ground. It was an awkward and painful shift, but I grit my teeth a bore with it. As Shigaraki told All Might of Noumu's true abilities, I picked his voice up and used it myself.

"Noumu."

The creature stopped, seeming slightly conflicted.

"Don't mess with my Noumu, get your own!" Shigaraki shouted in distaste, just giving me more access to his voice.

"Noumu, stop attacking!" I shouted, and then felt Shigaraki rush towards me as Noumu stopped moving and All Might continued to bludger him.

"Young Kuga, don't get involved!" All Might shouted, and I felt Tsuyu's tongue wrap around me.

"You're a terrible impressionist! Noumu, attack!" Shigaraki shouted, reaching for my chest. I kicked his elbow, then gaped in the pain that shot up to my fractured hip bone. Tsuyu then began to run, flinging me towards the stairs. I caught myself at the top of them before I hit them, flinching.

Noumu continued his attacks, then All Might grabbed Noumu's back and did the world's most intense backbend. Flexible. I suddenly got an itchy feeling in my throat. I carefully coughed how I could, tasting blood on my breath. I grit my teeth, covering my mouth with my hands and going up the stairs to Uraraka and Mina.

"Kuga, KUGA!" Mina saw me, then screamed in shock. Shigaraki seemed to have other interests than me, and through my haze of pain, I began to not care. The ceiling was becoming a hazy white colour, was it spinning? In fact, where was I?

Shit, this was paralysis.

I felt myself dip into a deep, dark red for just a few minutes. When I awoke, the vibrations around me were of relieved sighs and cries. I felt a group of teachers - no - pro heroes behind me. They had taken care of the villains, and I could no longer feel their presence. In fact, I was barely strong enough to feel Mina and Uraraka's presence.

I was taken to the Nurse's office, and she treated my wounds. She seemed uncharacteristically quiet, though.

"Recovery Girl, he crushed my-" My calm words were all it took, and she simply said;

"Yes. I have done all I can for now, Kuga." I sighed, leaning back on the bed in a part of her few rooms. I knew Midoriya was somewhere in here; the idiot went and got himself hurt again.

"Just rest for a few hours, your parents will come pick you up. One of your classmates left your bag by the door," She turned away from me, muffling her vibrations slightly, "You will need crutches for the next week."

"Yes ma'am." I said, pressing my lips together and thinking. A single day, then school would start back up again.

When I made it home and to my room (explaining to my parents what happened wasn't simple), I finally got my phone out and checked social media. I switched to my personal account, checking the school's page.

A minimal report; how cliche. I sighed, switching to my 'other' account and then starting a video.

"Hey guys, it's physically dying Kuga right here." I said in English without moving my lips. I was sitting on my bed, my phone propped up on some books. I sighed, then scratching the back of my head and made sure not to shift my abdomen too much.

"Yep, surprise surprise. I wanted to keep it a secret, but some of you already had speculated otherwise." I angled my head down like I was looking down, "I'm mute."

"I've been mute the entire time, and it's better if I just said it now and stopped putting it off. I've never been able to speak before, but picking up other human's voices allows me to use them. I've never heard my own voice, but I have felt it."

I felt my eyes well with tears. I don't know if anyone from Yuuei follows my page, but it's inevitable that this would get out. I wasn't keeping it a secret; no, I would tell the class that I'm blind in time as well. The class's lack of speaking English was the only barrier that I felt comfort from.

"But!" I angled my face to the camera sharply, "This just means that you guys know more about me now." I then shifted over to a more businessy tone;

"Tell me something about yourself in the comments! Something like 'I can't use my quirk without boiling a teaspoon of water and drinking it'!" I smiled, then laughed and turned the video off.

After about three hours of editing the video, I finally uploaded it.

Two days later, I headed off to school on my crutches. When I arrived, I saw Midoriya talking to Iida at the entrance.

"Oi, guys, how's it?" I said in English, then repeated what I meant in Japanese. They laughed, then stopped when they saw my crutches. Iida was instantly beside me, causing me to shift slightly away from him and raise an eyebrow.
"Yes?"

"Kuga! Do you need assistance to get to the classroom?" He asked rather loudly, and I pushed a stray strand of hair behind my ear as I turned my head to Midoriya.

"Not really, but thank you for asking." I said. I then felt the boy smile, and Iida seemed slightly relieved.

"So, you really are mute?" Midoriya said, and I sighed before nodding and taking a few steps forward towards the front. The boys got the idea and started to walk with me.

"The idea crossed my mind, Kuga, but I didn't want to seem nosy." Iida admitted. I waved him off, slightly struggling up the steps.

"Hah, I guess I'm not as transparent as I thought. Hey, could you-" Iida's hand grabbing my waist interrupted my thoughts. I gripped my crutches as he surprisingly gently picked me up and carried me up the steps. Midoriya seemed surprised.

"Thanks, you're a cherry lifesaver. Midoriya, do the other kids in class know?"

"What is a cherry lifesaver, Kuga?" Iida asked, doing the weird hand chopping thing of his. It was actually kind of quirky. We continued into the building Midoriya holding the door open for us.

"Thanks! A lifesaver is a candy. They come in lots of flavours, but cherry is one of my favourites." I said with a small grin.
I couldn't 'see' it, but Iida was blushing.
"U-Euh, no, Kuga, but I could tell the class if you want me to!" Midoriya interrupted, and I turned to face him.

"That'd be nice, actually, thank you. I hate doing these things myself."

The class didn't see too shocked, but Bakugou was just overall angry about it.

"Is that why you imitated me?!" He shouted, and I shrugged and shook my head.

"No, well, kind of."

"Stop contradicting yourself." Bakugou muttered. I snickered.

"I imitated you because I was in a daze and couldn't think of a voice other than yours or Aizawa's to use, so I used your-" Speak of the devil, thou shalt appear.

"Quiet down." Aizawa himself slowly walked - no - hobbled in. I gaped, along with the rest of the class. It was never boring at Yuuei, never boring.

*leaves you on a cliffhanger because I can*

Editor's Approval

Word count: 4012

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
336K 3.9K 49
First off, thank you for reading! I hope you like what I have to offer in this Oneshots book! It is complete but do enjoy what is in it!
16.3K 201 16
Hello my name is TheWritingTim and welcome to my book! Thank you for stopping by! This book contains fluff, angst and lime DISCLAIMER: I do not own...
7.6K 111 23
[[Discontinued]] Here's a cute book dedicated to our favorite innocent broccoli boi UwU All genders are welcomed here! ☁️Fluff☁️ 🌦️Fluff with a some...