Burst (OLD) (An Inanimate Ins...

By _sasterisk_

Balloon goes to Insanity High school, where everyone tends to be messed up in some way. At first, he thought... More

Before you read
+Prolouge+
+1+
+3+
+4+
+5+
+6+
+7+
+8+
+9+
+10+
+11+
+12+
+13+
+14+
+15+
+16+
+17+
+18+
+19+
+20+
+21+
+22+
+23+
+24+
+25+
+26+
+27+
+28+
+29+
+30+
+31+
+32+
+33+
+34+
+35+
+36+
+37+
+38+
+39+
+40+
+41+
+42+
+43+
+44+
+45+
+46+
+47+
+48+
+49+
+50+
+51+
+52+
+53+
+54+
+55+
+56+
+57+
+58+
+59+
+60+
+61+
+62+
+63+
+64+
+65+
+66+
+67+
+68+
+69+
+70+
+71+
+72+
+73+
+74+
+75+
+THE END+
Niche Fandom Fame
I LOVE THIS
ANNOUNCEMENT
((Announcement))
_*UPDATE*_
+Quick Update+
+Curiosity Strikes+
~a small announcement~
⁂ NEW STORY:PHOENIX RISING ⁂
+Possible Rewrite in the future+
Hey ;)))))
BURST REWRITE RELEASE DATE AND TIME
*taps mic*

+2+

2.3K 48 3
By _sasterisk_

3rd period bell just rang, and I'm walking to lunch. I tend to just sit by myself, or with Knife on his better days. I go over to where I usually eat and sit down. I start to eat when I see Suitcase walk in with Nickel and Baseball. I go back to my PB and J when I see her sit down with me.

"Hey Balloon!" She smiles and unpacks her lunch.

"O-Oh! Hi Suitcase." I smile back.

"Are we allowed to have our phones at lunch, I brought mine." She asks.

"Oh, yeah you can use them."

"Oh, cool, can I have your number?"

"What?" No one has ever asked for my number other than group projects! "Didn't Nickel tell you about me?"

"You don't seem as bad as they said. Is there something up between you two?" She is very naive, but she is new here, so its expected.

"Yeah, we don't get along very well. Anyways, I can put my number in for you." She hands me her phone and I put my number in. I hand it back and she grins. We talk and eat for what seemed like ages until the bell rang. Saying goodbye to Suitcase, I walk to my next class and sit down. During the class, my mind was somewhere else. I kept thinking about Suitcase, and how life has gotten better with her, even in this one day. I didn't notice that I was smiling, something I haven't honestly done in a while. I usually would just put on a fake smile to say 'everything's fine'. Then Test tube, who I sit next to, nudges me in the shoulder, stopping my daydreaming. I try to pay attention the rest of the class, and then the bell rings and we all get up and leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979 77 10
Heart torn asunder; She tries to pick herself back up and find her way. With the help of several universes backing her, will she be able to recover...
1.2K 45 6
Trophy can be a little..- rough sometimes. Everyone thinks of him in some different ways, but none of them are.. appealing. He desperately tries to c...
14K 102 19
You know what this isss ;)) Warning: slow updates and stupid writing (along with bad grammar) Please read REQUEST to let you know what you should kno...
20K 541 27
DISCLAIMER THIS WAS WRITTEN & CONCLUDED LONG BEFORE S3 ENDED. SOME THINGS MAY NOT BE CONSISTENT WITH HOW THINGS WRAPPED UP THERE. KEEP THAT IN MIND ...