Falling leaves

By _minusli

"People like you and me are meant to be together" ยฉ 2016, minusli ๐Ÿ† - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ๐Ÿ’Œ #20 i... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 19

522 20 8
By _minusli

Warning: this chapter may not be suitable for some people!

His face came closer and closer and closer until ...

"You have something in your hair" my heart creased with beating and I put my poker face on in a matter of seconds.

"What?" Confusedly I searched in my hair for the thing he was telling me about.

"Wait, here" he reached his arm out and removed a small leaf from my hair.

"Falling leaves are always a problem" he joked making me laugh a little although his face didn't change from his cold self.

I really thought he was going to kiss me but it ended up in the contrary way. When he turned his attention back to the door I quietly pouted because I secretly wanted him to kiss me.

If only he wanted to kiss me ...

He opened his appartement door and stood on the side to let me in. I muttered a 'thank you' and quickly got in so he also could come in and close the door behind him.

We took our shoes off and placed them neatly near the front door.

"Is it pizza or fried chicken tonight?" He asked without looking at me, while going to the kitchen.

"Pizza~" I cooed and stood awkwardly in the middle of the living room.

I looked around and observed a lot of things. There were still a few boxes and other stuff that indicated that he just moved there. His appartement was really simple for someone who is that creative to be a rapper. I thought he would have a darker concept with a lot of CDs and stuff like that in his appartement. I shrugged it off and looked around for a bit more, I noticed a black piano in the corner of the living room.

"He plays the piano too?" I thought silently. I never thought such a bad ass rapper like him would play such a classic and not that vulgar instrument like the piano.

"You can sit down" he spoke up and I looked to my right to see him in his small kitchen arranging a few stuff to clean it. I shyly padded to his sofa and sat down.

Meanwhile I looked around he searched for his phone in his pocket and took it out. He dialed the number of the pizzeria and asked me which pizza I wanted.

"They'll be here in twenty minutes" he said and opened his refrigerator.

"You drink alcohol?" He asked from the distance. I hesitated for a second before answering.

"Euh ... yeah" I lied totally but Yoongi believed me and took two bottles of soju from the refrigerator. He raised an eyebrow while walking up to me.

"I didn't know little girls like you drink soju" He raised the side of his doll-like lips in a smirk when he observed my flustered face.

"Well, I ... " I didn't know what to say. He chuckled and sat down beside me on his sofa.

"You don't have to drink if you want, I have soda" he said, amused by the fact I lied. The only reason I lied was because of the embarrassement I felt by not drinking alcohol at this age like any other teenager.

"No, no it's okay ... I can drink it" I lied a second time and Yoongi give in by handing me the drink.

"Don't get drunk ... "

"I won't"

A few laters passed by and the both of them got interested in their conversation.

"You know what happened at the underground rap battle?" Yoongi began.

"Yes?" I turnedy full body towards him and hugged my knees close to my chest as if I was cold. But the real meanin behind that was that I actually was ashamed for what my parents did. There was a whole audience who saw everything and knowing Yoongi goes there often can lead to the audience mocking him for what I did.

"Are you scared of big crowds?" He asked.

"No" I shook my head but was fifty percent unsure of what I said. He noticed it right away and scooted closer to me.

"You sure?" He asked and I turned silent. Was I scared of people and big crowds?

"Do you perhaps have social anxiety?" He asked softly. His soft was so soft I almost forgot he was a badass rapper who spit fire and other profanities.

"I don't know" I replied back in a soft voice.

"Why did you have a panick attack then?" I recalled the scene which happened there and how I acted weird. My eyes lowered and I suddenly felt sadness overwelming me.

"I don't know" you replied in a whisper.

"You have social anxiety but don't worry, i'm here for you" his words were so kind and so sweet I could melt like ice cream right on the spot.

"Thank you"

___

An hour and a half later the both of them already ate the pizza's Yoongi had ordered. They were sitting on the ground between the coffee table and the sofa as they mumbled nonsenses.

On the floor laid a few bottles of soju of which two were from (Y/N) and two from Yoongi. She laid her head against his shoulder and sipped here and there from the third bottle of soju in her hand.

The both of them were drunk.

"Hey Yoongs" she looked up at him from his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Have you *hiccup* ever h-had a first love?" She asked and placed her head back on his firm shoulder.

"Yeah...*hiccup* she's standing over there" he stretched his arm out and pointed with his thin finger to the piano in the room.

"I mean a real first love, you know *hiccup* like in falling in love..." she purred and pulled back from his so she could lie down on the floor.

"Yeah, it's her" he pointed to the piano again and Heeyoung rolled her eyes.

Yoongi may be drunken but he seriously was in love with the piano since forever. It was the first thing he was attached to beside his mother.

He suddenly spaced out by staring at the plain white wall in front of him ...

In the corner of Yoongi's memory was a brown piano settled on one side in the corner of his childhood house. He remembers that moment when it was way taller than himself. He looked up to it and yearned for it.

Yoongi got pulled out of his thoughts by a whiny sound coming from beside him. He blinked twice before fixating his stare on (Y/N) who was laying comfortably on the floor next to him. She was curled up into a small ball. Yoongi noted her rosy cheeks and nose from the alcohol she had consumed until now, her hair fell on her forehead making it look messy. It was kind of attractive in his eyes so he licked his dry lips. By the way Yoongi could still think clearly it seemed as if she was more drunken than him.

"Yoongi, let it stop~" she hiccupped.

"Let what stop?" He asked and leaned in to hear her better.

"The hiccups~" she hiccupped again. He let out a laugh because of her silly question and decided to do something else.

"(Y/N)"

"Yes~" she positioned herself on a sitting position and looked up at him.

"You're so sexy like that..." he confessed and eyed her up and down. The shirt she was wearing hung dangerously low giving him the view of her collarbone and had he moved a bit, could he see something lower.

"Oh, yeah?" She asked innocently. Taken aback because nobody ever called her that.

"Fuck yeah" he cursed and dove his head in her neck, peppering wet kisses along it.

"Yoongi~" she moaned his name making him growl in her neck.

"Come here" he growled and pulled her up so he could carry her bridal style to his bed.

"I know something the both of us will enjoy" he smirked and drunkly brought the girl to his bed in the room next door.

The both of them got lost in each other's embraces under the soft sheets of his bed. He literally did everything to make her his and she did the same in return. So was her neck and other places of her body painted in a beautiful purple or blue color, it was the outcoming of Yoongi's sucking. On the other side had Yoongi more hickeys than she considering (Y/N) was more drunken and didn't know what she was doing. After all, that was what Yoongi thought because Heeyoung did know what she was doing even though she was drunken. She always dreamed to have her first time going gently and Yoongi did his best to help her with that. Although he wanted to let his inner beast out so badly; he had to be gently since it was her first time.

His fingers danced on her bare back as he trailed his long digits upwards her spine. Arching her back as he did so, little sounds escaped her throat but that wasn't enough; he wanted to hear more. Allthough both of them were tired from coming off their high and seeing shining stars, he needed her again. No, he wanted her again. "Come here, love." He patted his lap, eager to feel the girl's burning skin against his for the second time that night. Losing the contact of his fingers on her back, she let out a tiny whine but attracted by his horse voice, she did what he said and straddled his lap. Both stark naked and skin on fire, he decided not to wait anymore as he placed his plump lips on the soft skin of her neck. Peppering soft kisses here and there, eventually sucking where he could, the girl's voice got louder; making little moans escape her red and swollen lips.

Feeling him inside her was a whole new feeling but there was not a tiny thing she disliked. The low grunts and the sounds they produced together was comparable to a song since it sounded so beautiful to her ears.

___

"Are you sleepy?" (Y/N) asked softly from where she was laying. The both of them calmed down from what they did earlier in the night including being drunken. They were quiet sober and the atmosphere was more than awkward since they didn't dare to look at each other. Even not a small glance. Yoongi because he thought she didn't want it and Heeyoung because she was too shy.

"Not really, what about you?" He awkwardly replied and stared in front of him.

"A bit.." she replied and hugged the bed sheets closer to herself for warmth.

Yoongi was stuck in his thoughts. They did it, does it mean they are something now? He dreamed to be called her boyfriend and she his girlfriend. Maybe she was too shy because he almost never showed his sweet side. Maybe she wants a boyfriend who hugs her and kisses her head so she can fall asleep easier? Or maybe she wants a taller boyfriend who is mascular and handsome? Yoongi thought too much and began to doubt of himself. Didn't she want him?

"C-can I...hug you?" He suddenly said. He seriously had to do this if it's what she wanted. I may not be Song Joongki but I can still try. He thought to himself.

Heeyoung was too off guard that she couldn't think clearly. He wants too hug me? But what if I'm too sweaty or if I move to much? She started doubting herself. Yoongi seems like a cold person maybe he also wants to have a cold girlfriend? Like him she started to doubt herself.

"No" she replied and tried to sound as emotionless as she could.

"Please?" Yoongi tried to act cute even though it was not his thing.

"No"

"Okay then" he suddenly got an idea. He quickly peeked behind him to see (Y/N) almost sleeping with the bed sheets comfortably around her. He noted that she was a bit cold so he waited until she fully fell asleep.

When she was fully asleep and still holding the blanket around her tightly he decided to pull it to his side. The blanket was being pulled away and even though the room was dark, he still could see her bare shoulder and collarbone. He kept pulling it until her sleepy self shifted in the bed and moved until she had blanket around her. Yoongi smirked and kept pulling it until her sleepy self moved to lay flat against him so she could savor the warmth of the blanket. What she didn't know was that it was not the warmth of the blanket that surrounded her but Yoongi's warmth since he took that opportunity to encircle his arms around her and pull her into his chest.

He smiled sweetly and give her a lovely kiss on her temple. He pulled the blanket around the both of them and nestled his face into her neck so he could fall asleep with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 42 6
โThe summer of 2023 was when I first saw you and since then every season of my life became ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ.โž ๐ด๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘œ...
4M 143K 44
You never realize how special your purity is until you lose it. |โ™•| Editing |โ™•| 18+ Content. |โ™•| Complete. |โ™•| Cover created by @lantic โ™ก |ฯˆ|Sorry...
2.3K 66 45
I don't want to hurt you but I want you to stay.
986 81 18
"I feel we're connected, like there is this invisible thread connecting us. I'm being serious right now. First we locked eyes, then there was that el...