Splinter (Yaoi ManXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Kazuo babysits Satoshi as a kid for a few yea... More

【Prologue】
【Part 1: Puberty】「Satoshi」
【Part 2: Sex】「Satoshi」
【Part 3: Hope】「Satoshi」
【Part 4: Dreams】「Satoshi」
【Part 5: Memory】「Satoshi」
【Part 6: Bye】「Satoshi」
【Part 7: Hold】「Satoshi」
【Part 8: Farewell】「Satoshi」
【Part 9: Rewind】「Satoshi」
【Part 10: Past】「Satoshi」
【Part 11: Ties】「Satoshi」
【Part 12: Cheat】「Satoshi」
【Part 14: Twist】「Satoshi」
【Part 15: Shock】「Satoshi」
【Part 16: Drugs】「Kazuo」
【Part 17: Turns】「Kazuo」
【Part 18: Keep】「Satoshi」
【Part 19: Fear】「Satoshi」
【Part 20: Hide】「Kazuo」
【Part 21: Gone】「Satoshi」
【Part 22: Search】「Kazuo」
【Part 23: Fate】「Satoshi」
【Part 24: Closing】「Kazuo」
【Part 25: Rest】「Satoshi」
【Part 26: Stranger】「Satoshi」
【Part 27: Company】「Satoshi」
【Part 28: Endure】「Satoshi」
【Part 29: Lasts】「Satoshi」
【Part 30: Off】「Kazuo」
「Author's Note」

【Part 13: Control】「Satoshi」

7.6K 226 76
By Akikou

Chapter 13: Control

I've been getting quite a lot of texts from Kazuo. They would be loving. They made me happy, but uneasy at the same time. We both are cheating. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but being around Anna made me feel guilty.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I shot my head up immediately. That's right...me, and Anna were having a cup of tea at the fancy tea joint. Her eyes looked at me with worry. "You've been spacing out a lot. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just a lot on my mind." Poor her, knowing absolutely nothing of my wrong-doings behind her back.

It's been a couple weeks now since that night up at the mountains with Kazuo. He would take me up there about three times a week, and do crazy kinky, bondage stuff to me. Maybe there was no love there, but lust. My body could never reject him which pissed me off. I wish I had better control, but when it comes to him, I agree almost every time.

"You can always talk to me." She reaches out her hand to touch mine, which was resting on the table. Her warm touch made my chest hurt.

"Thank you." I nod giving her a sense of aye okay.

Beep beep. It was my cellphone. I looked at it, and it was Kazuo.

"Hey. Want to have dinner with me, and my wife?" He texted.

"Sure." I really didn't want to. I didn't want to see the whore that took my Kazuo, and possibly turned him into this creature.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 8:00."

"Okay." I texted. I had a lot of time to kill before then.

"Who was that?" Anna asked.

"A friend. He wanted to chill tonight." I lied.

"Have fun baby, but don't forget me." She giggles with her hand over her cute mouth.

"Never." I smiled.

I spent my time with Anna talking about life. Sadly I couldn't converse with her about Kazuo. She would tell me funny stories that happened to her as a kid, and that took my mind out of the gutter for a short time.

I walked her home, and gave her the occasional goodbye-see-you-later kiss. I made my way back home afterwards, and awaited for Mister Sexy to pick me up.

"Hey." He drove up in the middle of me playing Candy Crush on my porch. I made sure to dress appropriate for a dinner. My weird sweater vest, and tanned pants made me look intelligent.

"Hey." I said looking at his dashing appearance with the whole buttoned down shirt.

"You look nice. My wife will be happy to meet you." He smiled.

"I still don't like her." I glared.

"No worries baby." He jerked his head into the car telling me to get in.

I got in his car, and watched him drive. He was a risky man. He drove with one hand on the wheel, and one hand resting. I found him irresistibly handsome. I blushed a bit every time I looked at him for too long.

The car ride was pretty silent. He smoked a fancy looking cigarette which kept him quiet, and I like looking out the window to admire the scenery I was unaware of. The area he moved to was somewhere I was unfamiliar with. The neighborhood seemed peaceful.

We got out of the car once he drove into a driveway. The house was three stories high, and had fancy roses covering around it.

"Wow." I looked at his castle.

"Come in." He takes my wrist to pull me up the long flight of stairs that lead up to the door. He pulled out his keys from his back pocket, and unlocked the door.

"Honey I'm home!" He calls out. I felt myself frown at the sound of him calling someone else honey besides me.

"Hey sweetheart." His wife walked downstairs. Her hair still blonde, and her bright red lipstick still visible. Her hair was different. Now she looked like Marilyn Monroe. I noticed her plumped belly. She wasn't large, but it was big enough to be cautious. She wore a red dress that was clearly made for women that were pregnant, with red slippers. Even she tried to look good for a kid like me.

"Hey." I waved with a forced smile.

"Hi! You must be Kazuo's childhood friend. You are young! I'm Katie." She smiles.

"Hey, I'm Satoshi." I replied.

"Come into the dining room. I already set up dinner." She smiles, and makes her way into the dining room.

I saw Kazuo walked up next to her, to place his hand on her lower back. He assisted her into the dining room which made me uncomfortable. Why did he invite me if he knew my hate for her?

We sat at a long rectangular table. He sat next to his wife, and was across from me. The food smelled wonderful. I couldn't deny such a fact. The shrimp was calling out to me.

"So how was my husband as a teenager?" She asked me.

"Uh very kind. Like now I bet." I forced a small smirk.

"He is a very kind man."

"So how did he proposed?" I asked, and noticed that 'what-the-fuck face' appear on Kazuo's face.

"Well he hid it in a bottle of champagne. I opened it, and there was a small drawer looking thing on the top. I can't quite explain." She chuckles.

"Aw how cute." I smirked.

"Yes very. I'm lucky." She touches her marriage finger which contained that sparkling diamond that was clear as day.

"You are..." I didn't want my depression to show, so I went to take a big sip of the wine that was presented on the table.

The dinner itself was good, but the conversation was mostly about me, and my relationship with Kazuo as a child. I hate remembering those old times when I was so naive, and reckless.

It was already 11:00 before I knew it. Kazuo covered his mouth, and let out a yawn. He escorted his pregnant wife upstairs since she felt sleepy. He shortly came downstairs afterwards.

"Why did you do this? Bring me here?" I was annoyed.

"So she knows who you are, and won't suspect anything if you came over." He goes over to me, and grabs my wrist. He lead me into his office located down in the basement.

"Here's my secret place." He grins while locking the door. He pushes me against the wall, making the photo frames shake a little. He forcefully pushes his lips on mine. Still soft as ever. I kissed him back, pulling his big body closer to my small frame.

I felt his hot lips trail to my neck. The pain of his teeth sinking in my neck is still new to me. He has left multiple hickeys already, and I had to use my mother's foundation to cover up the love bites.

"You smell nice.." He mumbled in between his biting, and sucking of my neck.

"Mmm..." I was in the heat of the moment, and heard nothing from him.

His right hand crawls its way up my shirt, and pinches my nipple, making me erected both in my shirt, and crotch. I felt my pecker pressing on my bottoms. He got me hard quickly.

"Hmmmh moan for me baby." He whispers in my left ear.

"Don't say such embarrassing things." I groaned.

I felt his cold hands squirm down to my jean zipper. I heard that zwoop of the zipper tugging down. Then before I knew it, his hands were in my jeans rubbing my manhood. He grips hard on my erection which made me yelp.

"Shh..." He hovers his big hands over my mouth, and pulls out my pecker from the slit in my boxers.

His cold hand jerks me off roughly. It was as if he was pulling on my rod rather than pleasuring it. I couldn't expect much from a straight man, but was he really straight if he wanted my body?

He stops in the middle of jerking me off which surprised me. He takes my hand, and leads me into a room with red lights. The room reminded me of a dark room that photographers would use. The only difference was this room is full of bondage materials.

"The hell? Does your wife know about this?" I asked looking at the torture chamber.

"Of course. Me, and her love S&M play." He winks.

"So you think I'm a replacement until your wife gives birth?" I annoyingly said.

"Never like that. I fantasize about you." He goes over to lift my chin up with his index, and thumb finger.

I tugged my chin away, and he pushes me down on this wooden bed like counter. I was oblivious to every spec of this room. I was never into this adult play since I am a teenager still.

"You are so..." He grins without finishing his seductive sentence. When he's like this, I can't help, but give into his demands. This man knows how to get what he wants, when he wants it.

He slips off my shirt, and tugs off my jeans. The breeze that flew on my naked body made me shiver. I felt his cold fingertips touching my wrists to bind them together, and tied then to the pole that was attached to the wooden bed I laid upon.

"Mm cold.." I tingled. He smiles. The room was filled with dark red lights. I couldn't make out Kazuo's features clearly. My pupils weren't adjusted to this dim bloody light yet. The darkness excited me.

"Relax baby..." He blindfolds me, and once again I was in a state of black oblivion.

I felt his soft wet lips making kissing trails from my belly up to my neck. My wrists tightened wanting to touch him. His tongue ran across my hard left nipple. His tongue danced in circular motions around my nipple, making it more erected than it already was.

His teeth sunk into my nipple, making me arch my back. Small moans would escape my lips while his lips, and tongue work its magic.

I felt his lips move up to my ear. He nibbles on my ear making me squirm in place. I felt my drippy pre-cum ejecting from my pecker's tip. The moist liquid made my breathing heavier.

Kazuo's cold hands began rubbing my inner thigh, and my inner thigh itself formed a type of lustful heat. I wanted his sex in mine.

"Ah!" I felt his finger slide into my tight asshole. There was lube present on his finger since his finger felt ten times more colder.

"Oh baby, this feels so delicious." His low sexy voice made my penis stand up. He's so sexy I couldn't take it. His finger moves in, and out of me making me groan out loud.

"Fuck!" I made my hands into a fist as he slid in a second finger. It was more pleasurable since he had long lustful slim fingers, and the dim lighting made me even more horny.

"Relax your muscles." He whispers as I felt a slight pressure in my ass. I felt his large pole squirming, and pushing it's way in my tight lubricant cave.

"Uhhhg!" I moaned out loud feeling his length inside. I felt my knees being pushed apart, as the tight ramming occurred. My thigh muscles got sore since I wasn't used to having my legs so far apart.

"Hah...hah..." I hear his heavy breathing, and I felt his cold hands fondling with my hard nipples. His body weight kept my legs apart enough for him to enter without rough force. Regardless, his rams in me were rough yet pleasurable. I was starting to like this feeling.

Our skin to skin, body to body smacking sound filled the dark red room. Heavy sweating was occurring through every round of our hard-on sex. This wasn't what I expected, but I am doing 'it' with the love of my life, but it felt so wrong since we lived separate lives with our supposed loved ones.

That night I slept well with that familiar feeling of a sore ass. I rubbed my bum as I laid on my side. I wish I slept in his room, and not this shitty room. I often would wonder at these moments, what he was doing. Now I wonder if sex with me is better than sex with his wife. Was this a appropriate question to ask?

The next morning, I got a text from Ita asking me to go to this dance class with him.

"I don't want to go to that shit." I groaned.

"Please! My other friend bailed out on me."

"Ah fine." It was hard to say no to him since I knew deep down he would do anything for me.

He came to pick me up, and we drove to the studio. I saw a bunch of girls there chatting. This already looks like a pain in the ass. I sat with a limp posture. Ita punched my arm.

"Dude come on." He got out the car, and I steadily followed after.

The ballroom we entered look like the rooms from a Disney movie. Huge with a diamond chandelier. I would be lying if I said I wasn't impressed by the interior of the building. The only odd thing about the room was the desks present in the middle. There was a total of ten rectangular desks, each were made for two people to sit in. I of course sat with Ita.

"Thank you all for attending. I ask all of you to bring a partner. So lets see." The young female instructor said. She looked so plain as an instructor. If I had to guess, she was a Chinese woman with a high ponytail, and square lens. Classy.

She walked to every pair to examine who they brought. I noticed they all were heterosexual pairings. Me, and Ita were the only gay looking pair. I covered my eyes in agony.

"Don't worry man. I should be more embarrass." Ita chuckles.

"No. You are always so god damn optimistically happy, and giddy. Don't you-"

"My my Ita a male." The woman instructor asked while looking over at me like I was some unknown specimen that came from outer space.

"Yeah sensei. My female friend couldn't make it. I hope it's okay. He's my best friend." Ita wrapped an arm around my frame.

"Okay. I hope he knows the female parts in ballroom dancing then." Her expression soften, and she gave me a warm smile. I returned the smile with a small nod.

"Thanks so much Satoshi. I can't bail out. I'm trying to impress this girl." Ita whispered to me. I felt a tight feeling in my chest. Impress someone....people are always working hard to impress. I guess that's life.

"I don't care." I looked away from him.

"Oh right. I know it must be hard with that babysitter guy of yours."

"Ita I don't want to talk about him." My mood was deflating fast at the mention of Kazuo.

"Sorry."

"Class gather!" The teacher called out. All the students gathered under the chandelier. "Okay students, get in your positions."

I was in a sticky situation. I knew nothing of ballroom dancing. I looked at Ita, and he smiles at me.

"Here." He took my right hand to place it on his left shoulder, and held my left hand with his right hand. He pulled me closer to him with his left hand on my waist. It looked like a regular ballroom pose, but with two men. Awkward.

"You owe me you sack of shit." I glared at him, and he laughs a bit.

"I will for sure Saa." I saw his left foot step forward, so I moved my right foot back. I played the 'woman's' part after all.

"What is this?" I asked still quite dumbfounded.

"We are doing the waltz Saa. Just like those princess movies haha."

"Well no. I don't do this." I looked down at our feet to see his actions so I could follow after.

"Ita! Good job. Teach him how to..... Oh no wait, Satoshi was it?" The teacher looked at me with amusement. I nod.

"Yeah I'm Satoshi."

"Ita Ita why don't you example your waltz with Minami so Satoshi can see." The hype ass teacher pointed to the girl Minami. She had blonde wavy dyed hair. Similar to Ita's hair. She was beautiful I will admit. Minami came up to us, and Ita took her hand.

"Uh.." I wanted to leave, but the teacher held my shoulders as she stood behind me. It felt like she was forcing me to watch.

"Watch the posture." She said in my ear. Her breath was hot, and disgusting. Did she think I was going to sign up for this ridiculous dance class?

Ita was in the same waltz position with the girl as he was with me. Of course they looked better dancing together rather than me, and him. He smiled with her as they danced gracefully. The sight made me uneasy. I just wanted to leave. Dancing wasn't my forte.

I saw the girl leaning into him being ridiculously close to his chest, and my brows narrowed together. Why are girls always up on the dude for?

"I'm out." I said, and walked out the room.

"Satoshi wait!" I heard the teacher yelled.

I ignored her, and made my way into the men's restroom located just outside the hallway. I noticed Ita following behind me.

The bathroom was only made for one person to use at a time, and Ita forced his way in. I flipped down the toilet lid, and sat on the toilet looking up at him.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"What the hell was that? Leaving like that." He rolled his eyes. I could sense he wasn't angry with me.

"I just hate girls that be all up on guys." I rolled my eyes as well.

"Bullshit. What's wrong? Don't tell me it's about uhg-"

"Kazuo."

"Yeah him I guess." He scratched his noggin.

"It isn't. So who are you trying to impress huh?" I asked hoping to change the subject.

"The girl I was dancing with." He blushed looking downward.

I wanted to say congrats, and that I'm happy for him, but I couldn't force those words out. It could be the fact that he could potentially get into a good relationship while I'm stuck with this whole sex-only relationship.

"She's ugly. You could do better." I shrugged, and forced a chuckle.

"Oh! It's cuz Kazuo is the only sexy one huh?" He winks.

"Stop!" I snapped, and got up. "Stop talking about him!" I went to the door, and left the building I had enough money to take the bus. I just didn't want to be near anyone. Especially Ita since all he talked about was Kazuo.

That evening when I laid in my bed, I turned on the laser light I got from my 16th birthday. The light projector made stars on my ceiling which helped me relax my tense brain cells or whatever the brain got.

I saw hallucinations of Ita kissing that Minami chick. How his attention will be on her.

"Kazuo I can't hang, I got a date. Kazuo I can't come over right now, she needs me. Kazuo she's the most perfect. Kazuo she's my best friend."

I shook my head in frustration. If he gets a girlfriend, then I won't have a best friend to rant to anymore. The thought made me nauseous.

Clink clack! I heard rock like substance hitting my window. I went to check, and saw Ita outside with a pouch of mini rocks. He would always carry that at night so he could throw them at my window to let me know he's outside. I told him to text or call, but he would always say this way was cooler.

I opened my window, and rested my elbow on the mini platform. I gave him a bored expression. All I could do was force myself to hide these inner thoughts I've been having alone late at night. The ones of him being taken away from me by some bitch.

"What's up man." I said looking down at him. "You know it's like 2:00 in the morning right?"

I noticed he was wearing his pajamas. Did he walk all the way here in that? We lived about 10 minutes away which meant 20 minute walking distance. I looked around, but saw no car or bike.

"Did you walk here?" I asked.

"I had to check up on you you fucker." He chuckles, and my heart began to hurt a little. Why was he so nice for? Being nice will only fuck you over dumbass.

"I'm a grown boy. No need." I looked away.

"You're important. Can I come up?"

He says I'm important, but once that girl becomes his, he will save these cheesy lines for her. I went to grab my rope ladder, and dropped it down for him. He climbed up, and went to flop on my bed.

"You lucky I bought you that." Ita pointed to the rope ladder.

"You lucky I let you in here." I smirked, and went to pull up the ladder, and to shut the window. The wind was chilly.

"So tell me what's wrong. For real." He sits up to look at me. I went to sit next to him, and stretched.

"Nothing. I'm on my man period."

"Like everyday." He chuckles quietly since everyone in the house was sleeping.

"Fuck you." I gave him my middle finger.

"Nah, but real talk man. What's eating up at you?" He pokes the side of my head, and I looked at him. I noticed his dark eyes were already staring down mine.

"Ah uh.." I immediately turned away. Looking at him will make me break, and lose my calm. I hate when people ask me what's wrong. I end up getting really sad or mad, and I didn't want to do that to him.

"Hey look at me." His hands held my face, and forced me to face him. His serious expression made me nervous. He never looked so serious before.

"I-I don't want that girl to take my best friend away from me." I said instantly.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 337 12
Shota Matsuhiro was abandoned by his father in a playground as a child. Shortly after, while wandering the streets, he was taken in by a kind old man...
69 3 1
One day, Mamoru comes home to find his boyfriend Aki's younger self sitting on his bed, and before he can even figure out what's going on, Aki comes...
35.4K 850 22
takemichi is happy... He has married the person he loves... . . but the love of his life is cheating? a little glimpse... But he wants me... But Hin...
6.2K 96 3
Taicho's been even more cruel than usual. Renji figures out that it's due to stress. As his loyal Lieutenant, he takes it upon himself to help reliev...