Miss Playgirl (On Hold)

By _BlueRose

Pain makes people change. I am a living proof of that line. I never imagined of becoming who I am today. I ne... More

Miss Playgirl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note :)

Chapter 5

238 7 0
By _BlueRose

"Please tell me you didn't accept it. Please, please tell me!" Stacy uttered with so much contemplation in her eyes.

"Uh-hmm, yeah? Yes, I did." I finally said.

"You what?" Stacy shrieked in disbelief.

"I had no choice!" I argued.

"Oh c'mon! Of course you do! A simple 'no' wouldn't make Mr. Chambers burst out in anger."

"It's not that simple." I defended, "I don't want to disappoint him from his expectations. Aside from that, he trusts me so much." I pointed out the fact.

"Well, you have a point."

"Indeed,"

"So what are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know. Well, what is meant to happen, will happen."

"And what do you mean by that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Face what tomorrow may bring, either good or bad. Let destiny do the rest. Yeah, something like that. Whatever." I shrugged.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. What else can I do? Sometimes, it's too tiring to overthink stuffs."

"Okay. Yeah, I know." She nodded in agreement.

I told Stacy everything that had happened, every bit of it. She couldn't believe herself that I accepted Mr. Chamber's request. For her, it was too awkward. Too risky, well not that Nathan would murder me, but she was just scared that the pain would come back. But I assured her that I can handle.

Besides, I'm Megan Collins. And if Nathan Anderson wants to play, then let the game begin.

"Stace, do you have something important to do today?" I asked.

"Not much,"

"Why don't we go to the mall? I'm pretty bored." I offered.

"That's a great idea!" She shrieked in excitement.

"Okay, allow me to change first and then we'll go."

Going shopping with your bestfriend, is the best. Stacy and I haven't done this for quite some time since we had a misunderstanding. But now that we're back on the track, surely this is gonna be a delectation.

------------------------------

"That dress is perfect!" Stacy shrieked in delight.

"Really?" I uttered, unsure.

"Of course! It looks really good on you!" She complimented.

"It is?"

"Come on, Meg! Among all the dresses that you fit in, so far that's the best. And don't tell me you'll try another one because you don't like that. If I counted the number of dresses you tried on, I guess it's more than a hundred. Besides, that dress is perfect for you." She convinced.

I chuckled while looking at the dress on my body with all the possible views. "Agree," I said.

Stacy gave me a flat look.

"Okay, okay, I'm buying it." Small giggles were escaping my mouth.

"Thank God! For how many years, this girl finally found a dress!" She said with much sarcasm, pushing me back to the fitting room.

I laughed at her reaction. She is still the Stacy that I knew a few years back then.

As we were paying at the counter, I hear the grumbling of my stomach, so as Stacy's.

"Meg, I'm hungry." She finally said.

"Me either, let's eat after this?" I asked.

"Yeah, where?"

I tried to figure out a perfect place for us to eat. I know that Stacy and I are very picky especially when it comes to food. And I came out with a great idea.

"House of pasta," the restaurant where we usually eat. This place has always been our favorite. "My treat," I added.

She smiled, "Perfect."

------------------------------

"A table for two, please." I said to the waitress who was assigned to accommodate us.

"Right this way, Ma'am." She said politely and led us to our table.

We were walking to follow the waitress ahead of us. Suddenly, Stacy poked me and pointed to a table at the corner of the restaurant. My eyes landed on the girl with her friends on the table. The girl whom I'll never forget for she caused a damage to my life.

It's the bitch, Jessie Evergreen.

My temper suddenly rose and I was about to go to her. But Stacy stopped me and anxiously grabbed my arm.

"Meg, don't make a scene. She's not worth it." She warned.

I calmed myself and took a deep breath. I smiled to her and continued walking.

We took our seats on the table that was given to us.

"Hi, I'm Karen. I'm your waitress and I will give you the service you'll need." A girl came to our table and introduced herself. "Here's the menu, Ma'am. Just approach me if you're ready to order." She said politely.

"Okay, thank you." Stacy smiled to her.

We both scanned through the menu, looking for a perfect meal that would satisfy our hunger.

"Uhm, let's order?" Stacy told me.

"Okay," I answered immediately. "Karen?" I called out.

She directly walks to our table. "What would you like to order, Ma'am?"

"Carbonara paired with toasted garlic bread," I said.

"Spaghetti with meatballs paired with chicken strips," Stacy followed.

"Okay Ma'am, drinks?"

"Mango shake would be great. Is that okay Stace?" I asked her, and she gave me a nod.

"Okay Ma'am. How about some dessert Ma'am?" She offered.

"Our favorite, blueberry cheesecake." Stacy spoke before I could.

I gave her a smile. "That would be all, thank you Karen."

Karen smiled and was about to leave, but then I stopped her.

"And by the way Karen, you don't have to call us Ma'am. You can call me Megan and she is Stacy." I pointed to Stacy as I said her name.

"Okay. Excuse me for a while Megan, and Stacy." She smiled to us before leaving our table.

We ate as soon as our food was served. Both of us were very silent when we were eating. Obviously, very hungry.

When we were already eating our dessert, I noticed that Jessie and her group of friends stood from their table and was about to leave. I knew that they are gonna pass our table when going to the exit. An idea came out of my mind, an evil idea.

I placed my foot on the way when Jessie was walking pass through us, making her topple. She fell down on the floor.

"Oops, sorry I'm not sorry." I smirked. Stacy eyed me and I mouthed her a 'What?' with an innocent look.

"Shit!" Jessie whispered as she stood up by herself.

She faced me, looking annoyed. "Oh, look whose here. Megan."

"Hey Jess, nice to see you." I greeted her sarcastically.

"Did you just do what I think you did?" She said, sending me fatal glares.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently with a smirk.

She was about to physically hurt me but a friend of hers stopped her.

"Is there a problem here, Ma'am?" A guy, whom I assume the restaurant's manager, came to us.

"None. There's no problem here. This friend of mine was just about to leave. Saying goodbye to her would be nice." I smiled evilly.

"Goodbye Jess, see you at school." I winked at her, making her glare even more.

She walked out with her friends following her. Also, the manager smiled and left.

"Megan!" Stacy chuckled, "I couldn't believe you just did that to Jessie Evergreen!"

"Well, believe it now cause I just did." I said, wriggling my eyebrows.

She laughed, "You really are Megan Collins."

"Yes, I am." I said with great pride.

Jessie deserves that after all. I couldn't help but laugh. No one could dare do that to her or else, you just started a war.

Who cares?

I am Megan Collins. I can be the kindest sweetheart, or the worst bitch.

•••

A/N: Heyyyo guys :) I hope you don't give up on my story. :)

VOTE. SHARE. COMMENT.

--> Please do these for meee :*

_BlueRose <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 51.1K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
53.5K 8.9K 67
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
16.7M 644K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
108K 4.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...