Dragon Shinobi [NARUTO] [KAKA...

By Phoenix__Quill

When a freakishly large, flying dinosaur seemingly threatens Konoha under the command of a flashy foreigner... More

Flew a Little Too Far
What is This Kiss?
Foreign Policy Negotiations?
A Hated Memory
Sickening Humans
Recompense
Demon Tamer of War
In A Snake's Interest
For the Demon
A Snake's Apprentice
The Past in the Present
Fera, Wuhen, Lilestra, Eiwah, and Weihei
The Satchel
Disappointing Hopes
A Human's Will
Drunken Danger
Immortal Play
When the Demons Really Don't Stop
Stranger Things
Traitorous Deceit
Descent Into Evil
Remember Me
Qualms of the Heart
Separate Ways, Separate Missions
Reigning in Fate
Wuhen Tumultus
Listen to the Rain
The Heck is a Faun?!
A Meeting of Fate
A/N: Question

PISSTICLED

138 12 0
By Phoenix__Quill

SO I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF FINISHING THE NEXT UPDATE WHEN WATTPAD HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND STOPPED WORKING. I THOUGHT, "OH, WELL DA**, LEMME GET BACK INTO THE APP. IT SHOULD HAVE SAVED. IT NORMALLY DOES."

THAT SH** DIDNT F***ING SAVE. IT ONLY HAD THE BEGINNING PART AND THAT WAS MINUS THE THOUSAND OR SO WORDS I HAD BEEN WORKING ON. I ALMOST THREW MY GODD*** PHONE BUT I WAS AT WORK SO I SEETHED A LITTLE BIT AND GENTLE SET IT ON THE TABLE LIKE THE CALM HUMAN BEING I WASNT. THAT SH** WAS GOLD AND NOW I FEAR I WONT BE ABLE TO REMAKE IT GODD***.

PISSTICLED AF RN.

Anyway, I thought I'd give y'all a heads up. That, and I needed to vent so I didn't explode and throw my phone across the universe in one of those sh*tty memes. But hopefully, the next chapter will be out tonight. I just need a breather ATM.

Chow :-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.5K 29
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
104K 3.8K 29
[Name] Matsuri grew up in Iwagakure with her best friend Deidara. People usually mistake her as his younger sister due to she had the same color as h...
24.2K 1K 28
Sequel to Psychopath Naruto fanfiction [ORIGINAL] This is Book 2! WARNING:Short chapters ahead After Y/n left Orochimaru's hideout she joined the Aka...
53.4K 2.8K 33
~Complete~ ~Sequel to The Silver Wolf~ It's been three years since Kari and Saden were banished from Konohagakure. They've both matured, and neither...