The Angel's son

By yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... More

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
2. Its gonna be a long trip
3. Palm trees
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
Don't talk to me
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
17. I dont like the dark
18. Tacos dont fly
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
22. You bimbo
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
28. Daddy Clay
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves
35. The Final Battle

4.New people

1.4K 67 11
By yasmine2700

A/N

I know I know. I fell off the face of the earth and never returned ever again I'm sorry but I'm back now.... don't kill me... if you kill me the book will be over and nobody will ever know what happens and why....oops almost said something I wasn't suppose to.

Ok here ya go

~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Clayton's P.O.V

"Dude, she's the Most beautiful girl I have ever met. As soon as our eyes met I could tell she was my mate." I said to Cole.

He looked at her and I looked her way. She flipped us off and moved around to the other side of a lady which I'm guessing was her mother.

"Well. She seems friendly." Colton said.

I punched him lightly. "Shut up. I'm going to get her to like me if it's the last thing I do."

"What stalk her until she's bound to talk to you?" he laughed.

"That's a pretty good idea. That just

Might work." I said smiling at the thought.

Colton face palmed himself. "Next time. Tell me to shut up before I give you anymore weird ideas."

I laughed at him. "Whatever. Last one in the ocean is a stupid wolf."

I took off running and I heard him yelled. "That's not fare."

I jumped in the water and went under but came back up. I moved the hair out of my eyes. "nothing is ever fare when it comes to me."

He swam over towards me and I glanced at my mate. I saw her looking at me and I smirked but didn't look at her.

When Colton reached me I pushed him under the water. He pulled my down with him. I pushed him off and went back up. "Why are you trying to kill your best friend?"

"You tried to kill me first." He blamed.

"Help! help! I can't swim. I have a cramp!" I heard someone yell.

I spun around to see a blond girl bobbing in the water up and down. I quickly swam over to her since the life guards are to slow. I held her waist pulled her back to shore with me. People surrounded us looking.

I could tell she wasn't breathing. I put to hands on her chest and tried to get the water out. I didn't want to do it but mouth to mouth was the last thing I wanted to do.

"OMG Lilly!" my mate came running over.

She sat on the other side of her friend. I looked down at the girl Lilly. "Sorry for this."

I leaned down to her lips and started CPR. I came back up and she started coughing. Water spilling everywhere.

The crowd that gathered clapped and moved away.

She sat up and looked at me. "You saved my life."

I nodded. "I did."

"Your lips touched mine." she said in shock.

"You were dying." I said raising a eye brow.

"And your hot." she said looking me over.

"Yeah. Glad your ok now I'm gonna go this way." I said standing up about to walk away.

I felt little tingles grab my wrist. "Hey dude."

I turned to see my mate holding my wrist. "Hey."

"Thanks for saving my friend. I owe you one." she said rolling her eyes.

Before I could say anything a lady walked over to us. "Boy, whats your name by any chance?"

"Mom. No. Go away." My mate said to her mom.

"Andrea darling. Shush."

"Umm. Clayton." I said.

"Well Clayton, thank you for saving my daughters friend here. I would love to meet your parents." She said. I could tell she was rich by the way she talked and acted.

"Andrea give the dashing boy your phone number." She said walking away.

I like her mom.

"So your Andrea?" I said looking at her.

"So, your the asshole Clayton that ran into me?" she Said back.

"No. This hot asshole saved my life." her friend Lilly said.

She looked at her then to me. "How about you give me your phone number and I text you."

I nodded and then Colton stood next to me. "Dude we're leaving."

"Tell my mom I'll be over there in a second." I said looking at him.

"Andrea a word." Lilly said pulling Andrea away.

Sometimes I love having werewolf hearing.

"Andrea, this is the perfect deal. You get his friend and I get Clayton." Lilly

Said glancing at me.

"No how about this. I don't want any of them and I stick with myself that way I won't get hurt again. therefore you can have both." Andrea said walking back over to us.

I gave her my phone number and we said our good byes.

~_~_~_~_

"Mom, I found my mate." I said laying on her bed.

"That's great sweetie when do I meet her?" she said smiling.

"That's the thing. She's human. And kind of doesn't like me." I said rolling over.

"That's where I come in and tell you what to do." My real dad said appearing.

"Clay. Don't listen to your father. He doesn't know." Mom said standing in front of him.

"I do so know. How so you think I got you?" He said stepping around her.

I laughed. "Both of you are still childish."

"Mom, they also want to meet you and Levi. Her mom is the rich type so don't try to kill her please." I said looking at her.

"She does talk like, Oh darling, or, dashing, or pish posh. Does she?"

I laughed. "She does."

Mom flopped on the bed next to me. "I might just kill myself or just to save her own daughter."

Andrea's P.O.V

"I felt weird when I touched him. like little tingles." I said looking out over the beach from my hotel balcony.

"Maybe you guys are destined." Lilly said walking next to me.

I rolled my eyes. "That doesn't exist."

I looked at Lilly and she was squinting over at the next hotel. "What are you looking at?"

I looked in the direction she was but saw nothing.

"Lilly your scaring me." I tapped her.

"OMG. That's Clayton. And he has a bath towel wrapped around him. Ohhhh." she leaned and smiled.

I looked and squinted. He really was standing there on his balcony. He must have been rich as well because he had the top floor just like me. And only the rich people always get the top floor. He ran a hand through his wet hair. I'm not gonna lie to myself. He was REALLY hot. I don't know why but I had a strange attraction to him. It was weird because it was like I wanted him, but I don't like him.

"I hope he takes his towel around his waist off."

I slapped her arm. "LILLY!"

she looked at me. "What he's hot, and you know it."

I looked back over to him and he walked back inside his room. I nodded. "I know he is."

I took my phone out and text him.

'What times good for you? To meet my mom and everything?"

'Sorry? Who is this?' he texted back.

'E7OH$$V' I smirked to myself.

'What?' He said. I laughed out loud because he was stupid.

'Turn it upside down.'

'Andrea?' he texted.

'Sad that's how u know it's me.'

'Ur the only 1 that 📞's me that' he text.

'Yeah. Sure Whatever. When do ur parents want to meet?''

'2morrow for breakfast.'

'Ok bye.' I text.

'Ha. Now I have ur number. ;)'

'Don't text or winky face at me. Bye.'

I looked up and Lilly was smiling.

"What?"

"I have to wear the perfect thing tomorrow."

On the inside I was furious. Why did she like him? I don't want her to like him. But why am I having these feelings towards him. I breathed. "Sure Lils."

~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_|_

A/N

Ohhhhh Lilly might get her ass beat. Ohhhhhh.....or nahhhhh!

I just love saying that

You mad

Or

Nahhhh

🎀🐼💕OR NAHHHHHH🎀🐼💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 135 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
172 1 31
"No!" I yell out, trying to shake the shadows hands off my cold, shivering body. Hoping that he'd let me go home, and fast. "No! Get off me! Please...
105K 6.6K 38
Sequel to Alpha or Beta(Can be read without reading first book): Nine years have passed and Evelyn is now the narrator: I'm the only one. Ralf was th...
578K 13.4K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...