Only fate (a tbnrfrags fanfic...

By MyFandomYourFandom

18 year old Taylor Baugman is "that girl". The one who all girls want to be and almost all guys want to date... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors note!
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 12

2.6K 88 14
By MyFandomYourFandom

I got back to the house at 5am and was drained from all my energy. I looked around, it was so empty without Preston. I went strait to my room, stripped and threw on an oversized shirt and went to bed.

Usually, at this state, I would of fallen asleep immediately, but for some point I kept tossing and turning. I checked the time, 7am it read. Well, no point of sleeping now. I threw off the covers madly and stomped up the stairs to the kitchen.

I poured myself a cup of water and chugged it. Why couldn't I sleep if I were so damn tired? I had that hallow feeling at the pit of my stomach but it wasn't hunger. I glanced around almost if I were searching for something. My eyes came upon a picture if me and Preston, I missed him.

I sighed, a huge aching feeling came across my chest. Almost if someone were sitting on me. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. I made a mistake and now it's too late to change my mind.

I found myself wander up the stairs and eventually into Preston's room. I sat on his bed and inhaled his scent. I remembered all the good times and how easily I let him slip through my fingers again.

I crawled into the covers and let my head relax into the pillow. I felt a tear slip down my face and fall into the pillow. I inhaled his scent, it was almost as if he were there with me. My eyes felt heavy.

"Goodnight Preston." I mumbled before falling asleep.

~~~~~~2 days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything I owned was in back in boxes in a pile. I've been using Preston's computer to render and upload videos mostly with Jerome, Mitch, Adam, Ty and Bodil.

I honestly missed Preston so much, it hurt.

The small moving car that we ordered came. I loaded the car with boxes and let it leave. I called a cab to take me to the airport that was going to take me to California.

Excitement, nervousness, doubt, anxiety all mixed together in my head. Well, new life new me, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My legs shook as I got off the plane. All I had was my carry-on, blue jansport backpack with my wallet, headphones, and laptop.The moving truck is supposed to arrive at the team crafted house in 2 days. For now, this is all I have.

I exited the terminal to where everyone was getting picked up. I glanced down to my phone and started texting Mitch to see where him and Jerome were picking me up.

Just as I was typing, I felt myself get tackled with hugs.

"Taylor!" Mitch and yelled.

"Hey guys!" I laughed.

They brought me back to the house, I was greeted by Ian, Jason, Adam, Ty and Quentin. I already knew Jason, Adam and obviously Jerome and Mitch well so I tried to talk to Ty, Ian and Quentin.

Quentin didn't really care, he seemed kind of distant from the rest of the group. Ian was not like I imagined. In his videos, he seemed like a little boy but he was really mature in real life. Ty, I swear he is the cutest thing in the world. He's like a shy little brother.

"So...since she's officially in the group, we should give her the team crafted official welcoming." Jerome said with a smirk.

"What's that-" I started.

Before I could finish,Adam picked me up by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"No! What are you guys doing?! Put me down!" I screamed.

They took me outside to the backyard.

"No...don't you dare!" I protested.

"3...2..." They chanted.

I just about felt my life flash between my eyes.

"One!" They said.

They threw me into the freezing cold pool. I submerged and fell to the bottom. If that's how their going to play it, then I will too.

I held my breath and let myself sink to the bottom of the pool. I squinted, trying to see through the water. I could barley make the outline of a person leaning over the edge of the pool.

I boosted myself from the bottom and grabbed hold of whoever was there. I took them with me into the water.

We finally resubmerged and I cleared my eyes to see who the person was. A furious looking Jason was looking back at me. I started laughing hysterically.

Everyone gathered around the pool laughing. I glanced over and I saw water guns. Jason caught on and we inched to the water guns. Once we took them I mouthed 'go' to him.

We shot and soaked everyone. We started laughing and everyone else started to laugh too.

"Welcome to the family!" Jerome yelled.

And for a second, I almost believed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guysss! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was kinda just a filler. And do I need to remind you a freeking 10th time. There is a reason she's in team crafted, just chill, this is a tbnrfrags fanfic not a team crafted one.

If you enjoyed, leave a comment and rate and whatever. U know the drill!

-kisses from Canada!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
29.6K 643 10
You are a 17 year old woman who lives in London with your family. Sadly, you don't have any siblings, but Tommyinnit fills in that space. Your best f...
2.2K 65 8
20 year old Alexis is your average girl we'll sort of... She's a interesting women, she has a addiction to YouTube she watches the same guys each day...
46.4K 624 20
Y/n, was a small faceless streamer also known as Georgenotfounds little sister. One day your brothers friends come to visit for a month. Through out...