She's DARK He's COLD

By raniya_shah

Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what th... More

chapter -1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter -6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter- 13
chapter- 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
PLEASE READ!

chapter 19

72 9 4
By raniya_shah

BRIAR'S POV

" You cant actually go alone out , you will get lost ." Cayden kept insisting but I had to move out alone so that I can feel myself being the old me .

Well , you must be thinking why am I remembering that right now when I am out ! Ugh , but what can I do when I cant help but remember his words ...he's sayings that I will get lost . Ugh . Guess what ! I FUCKING AM LOST . I can't find where is the building from which I came . How dumb I can be ?

How the hell I forgot my mobile ? What the fuck am I going to do ? Its getting late and the weather is so chilly that I might freeze to death .

And on top of that I can't see anyone on the streets now as well .

Who the hell told you to roam around like a mad women ?

Shut up !

Shutting me up will not help . You might feel better listening me .

Get LOST .

So what are you going to do now ??

Ugh .

Why are you so dumb ? I mean living with a person like Cayden you should learn something .

Its not my mistake okay . I didn't know what I was doing , I just wanted to be free . I wanted to go out for sometime . And ALONE .

Well , don't you feel your actually free ? I mean from the time your living with Cayden , don't you feel free of all the tensions . Its lesser .

Yeah , I know . Now shutting up will not hurt you know . I have to think of a way out of this .

You will not find anyway . Until Cayden himself comes to save you up .

Save me ? I am safe alone . I know how to survive alone ... for some time .

Not for always without him .

What's your problem ?

Your problem is mine , so that's my problem .

Now look yourself , your being mad by just roaming around the streets with this heavily cold weather . Are you sane ? You could have stayed inside the market .

They were closing .

You could have asked mobile from them . just for callinng you know .

What's your problem ? I will find a way . I know I will , now shut the fucking hell up !

The voice disappeared . Ugh . She is so irritating . I think I am really not sane .

Now I am moving around like a homeless child . I wish Cayden himself finds me , but how is that even possible . How will he know where I am ?

Its getting very foggy I can't see what's actually happening in front of me properly at all .

Serves you better you stubborn ass . ignore  HER .

I started to move into where ever the street was taking me . Hoping I will find some way back home . Nothing is visible in front . NOTHING .

I didn't know what happened but I felt something hit on my legs real hard making me fall , and making everything invisible for me . I fell and felt numb all over because of the coldness around . There were faint noises but I was too tired to look up at them . I just wished in all this Cayden was there to take me back , back in the safest corner .

CAYDEN'S POV

Its getting late she is not home yet . She told she will come back before it gets dark and she's still not home yet .

Why did I even let her go . Wasting no time I picked up my mobile to call her . But I heard her mobile rings coming from the kitchen . Fuck . She forgot her mobile here .

I felt nothing right without her here beside me . I went down in a hurry to ask the reception if they saw her , but they didn't . I was about to call the police when I got a call . Picking it up in frustration I was about to shout when I heard the other side asking about my wife .

" Sir are you familiar with Miss Briar Eliza ? " asked a female voice .

" Y-yes . I am her husband ." this seems off . My heart picked up its pace .

" Sir your wife met an accident , we admitted her the ..." I raced towards my car driving up to the hospital in the fastest speed I have ever tried . My hands were shivering and head felt dizzy .

I reached the parking lot and left my car where ever I could put it , I ran towards the entrance of hospital .

" Sir ? How may I help you ? " the receptionist asked as I stood in front of her desk .

" I-I .. My wife Briar , she was bought here just now , she met an accident ? " I don't know if I was asking or telling her , the only thing I knew was that I was hoping that whatever I got to know should turn out to be a joke or a lie .

" Oh yes ! She is in emergency room . Go straight and turn right , you will see the room ."

" Thanks ." I ran towards the room , it felt like I will explode if I wont see her .

The same time when I reached the emergency room , the Doctor came out .

" Is she fine ? " I asked as soon as he came out , he looked scared from my outburst but calmed himself soon .

" You are ? " he asked raising one eyebrow .

" Her husband . " I answered impatiently . " Oh , she is fine . She lost a lot of blood . But she will survive . We thought her legs were no more but they seem good to walk . She will get well in a month . You should just keep good care of her . Complete bedrest is what I will suggest . " he finished while smiling at me .

I couldn't help but be more then thankful for her to be  okay . I promise I am never ever sending her out again .

Then what about the plan ?

After a month she will be fine enough to put my plan into action .

Don't fool around , you know that your more than interested into her . You are liking her so much for your own good .

I am not ! She is just my responsibility . That is the reason I am doing this . And I have to put my plan into action only if she is safe , if something happens to h-her how will I do that ?

Ha! Fool around how much ever you want . But remember , its not helping .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I AM RUNNING  OUT OF IDIAS  . BUT I AM SURELY GOING TO TRY MY BEST  WRITING THIS BOOK MORE FREQUENTLY .

DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BOUT IT . 

VOTE AND COMMENT .

~rashk 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
4.8K 132 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
410K 10.2K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...