the wolf chronicles book # 1

By Rainkf

I was running my heart in my throat. Run faster! Run! That was all I could think of. I was whimpering and, ou... More

the wolf chronicles book # 1
prologue
new school
Social Studies
café
The movies
Authors note
Dreams
kidnapped
The word wolf is calming?!?
Hotel room experiances
Sorry please read
Clothes and secrets?
Not an update but please read
Alone time
New update coming soon!!!

make-out session

40 1 2
By Rainkf

I walked in feeling a shiver of warmth going from head to toe. There was a plump lady sitting behind a thick glass window with tape on it. Appairently, someone got short-tempered and broke through the glass. " Oh... Hello you must be Megan." she said kindly. I walked over to the Lady as I nodded. "Okay here is your schedule." She slid a paper with time, dates, and directions. It's first period, I glanced at the clock in the corner of the hallway. I walked down the hall through what seemed like a wadd of kindergardeners. I pushed through a stair-case door and heard someone shout Hey! I frozes startled to see someone that looked almost exactly like me. The only difference was her color of hair and skin color. She had darker skin and i had lighter. She had black hair and i had blonede. we we're like twins.

"Oh... uh sorry."

" No, no it's fine are you in mr. flanery's room first period?" she said changing her sense of emotion.

"uh... yeah." I glanced at the boy next to her he had her red lipstick all over his chest, cheecks, and mouth obviously i had just wrecked their little make-out session.

"Well see you then." She turned back to the boy and was playing with his curly, orange hair.

I started down the stairs. She turned oh and I'm Alice by the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
271K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
57.5K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
69.6K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...