Love at First Click | ✓ [Feat...

By angellover254

(Previously known as Facebook Crush? - Unedited version) It started out with a friend request. Violet didn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
PUBLISHING

Chapter 2

241K 4.7K 753
By angellover254

Banner by trackrunner14 :)

***

Lotus Flower, 

Remember the first letter? You're "Lotus Flower" to me now. 

If you ever get the chance to read these letters, you'd probably say, "Do you really have to start off the letters with 'Lotus Flower'? I know you like that nickname, but seriously, 'Dear Noah' is much simpler."

I've told you, it's supposed to be special and unique, just like you! 

Anyways before I get carried away again, I should probably get to the point of this letter.

After the night we first met on Facebook, we didn't really talk much. Sad, right? I guess you were never on when I was on, and I was just too scared to start a conversation with you. I mean,  what if you didn't reply back? Then what would I do? 

So I waited and waited some more until that one night. 

I was on Facebook again (like always), doing my usual browsing and having casual conversations with friends, when I got a new notification. 

I know what you're thinking, it had to be from you right? Well guess what? You're wrong!

If you remembered that night like I did, you would know that, that one notification was from one of my friends. She tagged me in one of those note things. 

Clicking on the note, I started to read: 

"Many Questions!"

Right under the title, it said; "Rule: Once you've been tagged, answer the following questions and re-tag your friends."

There must have been at least fifty questions or so, but since I was bored, I decided, why not? It could be fun! 

First question: If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?

My answer: Of course except I would never cheat! That's just wrong xD 

Second question: The last time you felt honestly broken?

If I got that question now instead of back then, I would've probably said four months ago on October twenty-fifth.

My answer: I don't really know. 

Yeah, I know stupid answer, right? Hey, it's not my fault. I didn't remember!

Third question: What's on your mind right now?

My answer: This person...

Yeah, I bet you can guess who. It is you... In fact, I still think about you even now. I know it's sad. It's been two years, and I still can't get over you. I guess I really did love you. 

The questions dragged on, but I still answered them all. After I was done, I started tagging my friends. After many minutes of inner debate, I finally tagged you. I remember, getting likes on the note from my friends. You even liked it! 

It was the first time we finally had any contact with each other since that day we met on Facebook. 

"Wow! This is so cool^^"

You were actually the first one to comment on the note. It probably meant nothing to you, but it meant a lot to me. It made me think that maybe, just maybe, I meant something to you.

"Thanks, I'm glad you think so, did you read it all?"

Even though most of my answers were probably really embarrassing to read, I still wanted you to read them. 

"Yes^^ I'm happy I got to know you better :)"

"Hehe :) Are you going to answer these questions as well?"

Yes I needed to ask that question! I wanted to find out more about you too.

"Sure, I could do that^^"

"Yay! I can't wait to read your answers when you are done :D"

The next ten minutes were like hell. You have no idea what I was going through waiting for you. My eyes were glued to the screen, just waiting for any new notifications concerning you. I actually had to turn my chair away from the screen just so my eyes could blink. 

Finally, I heard a 'ding' noise, notifying me that someone had sent me a message.

Turning around, I glanced at the bottom of the screen to see who sent it. I assumed it was just one of my friends. You can probably imagine my surprise when I realized it was you. 

"Hey Violet! I'm almost done with the questions^^"

"Hey Noah! And yay! Can't wait to read it xD"

"I know, I'm just that awesome!"

Rolling my eyes, I typed in my answer. You were just as cocky as you were the first night I met you. 

"Sure you are...:P"

"Aw....Violet, you're hurting me :'("

"Am I?"

"Yes, you're breaking my heart. What a hurtful comment!" 

"Just answer the questions, Noah."

"Fine....*pouts and goes back to typing*...."

It took all my willpower not to say, "Awww," to you! It was just too adorable! 

"Good boy :)"

"Hehe, I'm a good boy now ;)"

I had to laugh at that, you were too cute! 

"PS: I'm done with the questions! I didn't feel like making a new note, so I just wrote all my answers as a comment on your note :)"

"Yay! I'll read it now!"

"Okay then :) Just don't get too caught up in reading about me ;)"

"Trust me I won't :P"

"...*Sad face*..."

Giggling quietly to myself, I clicked on my note, and saw your really long comment with all your answers to the fifty-something questions.

First question: If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?

Your answer: Yes, but I wouldn't do it^^

That answer made me feel a lot better about you. 

Second question: Last time you felt honestly broken?

Your answer: Long AGO^^

At least your answer was better than mine. Mine was just stupid!

Third question: What's on your mind right now?

Your answer: My crush^^

Those two words were like a stab to my heart. I know I didn't really know you back then, and we'd only talked twice, but somehow you meant way more to me than you should've.

After reading question three, I couldn't read on anymore. Each word was a twist of the knife embedded in my heart. 

"Hey, you almost done reading?"

"Yeah, just finished."

"Awesome, did you like it?"

"Yeah....so you have a crush?"

Sure, it wasn't the best way to approach the subject, but I desperately needed to know more. 

"Yeah I do :) She's awesome, and just so perfect!"

"That's sweet xD"

I forced myself to act happy, even though all I wanted to do was curl up into the fetal position and cry myself to sleep.

"I know ;) Listen, I gotta go, my aunt is calling me, and I need to talk to her. So I guess, I'll talk to you latter! Bye Violet <3"

Before I had the chance to say goodbye, you already signed off. 

That was the day where I finally got the chance to talk to you again, and the day I learned you had a crush on someone. 

Love,

~Violet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
1.8M 49.6K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
345K 13K 54
Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A Goddess amongst commoners. She is even the...