Lovespoken (Theo James)

By katie_schaeff

Haley never imagined her life would be the way it is now. She never imagined her dreams would face reality. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Trailer
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors note
Chapter 33
Note
Chapter 34
Help!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
SEQUEL
HELPPP!!!
SEQUEL IS POSTED
Survey lol
New Story!

Preface

15.8K 151 12
By katie_schaeff

I take it back.

Butterflies suck.

I used to think they felt good. I used to think they felt promising. I used to love the feeling of butterflies. But now they bring me sorrow. They bring me despair. They are an ever present reminder of the person I care for. Whom I care for so deeply it hurts my heart.

As soon as you've convinced yourself you are done. You are over him. They come back. Pop up in the worst situations.

They control your actions. They make you feel nauseas. They make you feel terrible. Because you don't want to like them.

In my case, him.

Liking him brings me pain. Liking him brings me heartache.

Because no matter how hard I try. No matter what I do or say. Butterflies mean nothing. They do nothing.

Other than remind me that I will never be anything but his friend.

That I will never have him.

That he will never ever look at me the way he looks at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
35 0 21
Hi, I'm Haley, I am 18, and I graduated high school. and I want to live my dream, but when I get the chance this girl is moving to the big leagues, b...
Sweet Tears By Lily_V

General Fiction

68 2 14
This is a story that everyone never imagined to happen. The story line couldn't be expected. A story of a girl with her friendship and family, everyt...
364 1 27
Things would not always go as planned... Always!!!...make that never for me.. My life has suddenly turned from a peaceful normal life to a rollercoas...