His Little Sister

Autorstwa bohemianwood

He was the clubs enforcer and she was the mother charters princess. They're completely different. He was cold... Więcej

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
The End

Chapter 29

9.1K 189 5
Autorstwa bohemianwood

Valentine opened her eyes to see Happy's arm swung over her body. Her back against his chest. She listened to his breathing for awhile. Happy pulled her into him even more. 

"Why are you up?" Happy questioned. His deep gravely voice soothed Val. 

Valentine turned so she was on her back and looked up at her husband. "I have to be at work in a hour." 

"Alright." Happy leaned down on kiss Val on the mouth. He stops when there is a knock on the door. 

"Hey Val, Luann is on the phone for you." Bobby called out. 

"Ok I'll be out in a minute." Val answered. She got out of bed and put on the closest shirt she found and grabbed her pair on jeans, jumping into them. She walked toward the door and opened it. "Jesus Bobby, you need a shower." 

"Just take the phone princess." Bobby handed her the phone and walked away. 

"Hey Luann." Val said into the phone. Happy watched as Val picked out clothes for the day while talking on the phone. "I'll be there in 30 minutes. Do you guys want anything to eat? Alright, bye." 

"What did she want?" Happy asked.

Val went into the bathroom with her her new clothes and started the shower. "Some producer is messing with the girls and Luann wants to make sure all the files and all the contracts are up to date. Need to swing by the house to get my laptop." Valentine got in the shower and she heard Happy come in the bathroom. 

"Should of told Luann you would be an hour." 

AT THE HOSPITAL 

"This is a shit show. I was supposed to be at work an hour ago. Had to tell Luann I was going to be late. Shes pissed.." Valentine said to Tig as the all walked in. 

"Bobby needs his stomach pumped. You need to be at a porn studio for your boss, I never thought that sentence would come out of me mouth. And Gemma got into a car accident. So yes a fucking shit show." Tig answered looking down at his daughter. He pulled her into a side hug and they walked down the hospital corridor. 

"What's going on? Is she okay?" Clay asked Tara as soon as he saw her. He walked up to her and looked very concerned. Val never saw him that concerned before and she automatically got even more worried. 

"Yeah. Um, when she hit the barrier, she took a pretty good shot to the face. There's some swelling. I have to run a few more tests but she's gonna be fine." Tara answered. Valentine let out a sign of relief when she heard this. Gemma was like a mother to her and she didn't want anything bad to happen to her. 

"But it's nothing serious?" Clay asked once again. 

"No, nothing serious." Tara answered. She looked at the guys and frowned her eyebrows at Bobby. 

Tara turned her attention back to Clay when he talked again. "Can I see her?" Clay asked. 

"It's gonna be a little while before any one can." Tara answered. Valentine thought that was a little weird when it was only a car accident but didn't say anything because shes not a doctor. 

"Oh, my god. I can't believe this shit." Clay signed. He ran is hand through his hair and looked at Jax and the rest of the guys. 

"You're telling me." Tara said with a light chuckle. 

"I appreciate you taking care of her, doc." Clay said. 

Tara smiled at him "Oh, of course. I should be getting back." Tara left and Clay looked relieved at the news. Clay pulled Jax to the side and started talking to him privately. 

"I should go meet up with Luann." Val said. 

"Before you do that I have something to tell you." Unser said. "Feds raided Luann's studio. Asset seizure. Wiped her out." 

"What the fuck." Valentine said. She looked at Happy and started to walk away. 

"Where are you going?" Clay yelled to Val. 

"My job." Val answered. She walked away with Chibs, Juice, Jax and Happy following her. 

"You don't have a car Doll." Happy said running up to her. 

"Bite me Hap." 

AT THE STUDIO 

"Marvelous." Chibs said as he walked into the porn studio. Val hit his arm and walked up to Luann. 

"Oh, my god. They did clean you out, Luann." Val said to the woman. Luann pulled her into a hug and held her there for a moment. "What did they take?" 

"Cameras and laptops and other stuff like that. Once its searched and they find nothing they'll give it back. Girls you can leave now." Luann said. Ima and Lyla walked away. 

"That's some lovely merchandise walking out that door." Chibs said to Luann. Val rolled her eyes at that comment but kept her mouth shut. Everyone knows how much Val hates Ima. 

"They'll keep walking if I don't come up with the rest of their money." Luann said to Jax. "Some asshole producer is trying to take all the girls and Val."

"What's his name?" Jax asked. 

"Georgie Caruso. Shitbag's threatening my girls if they don't join his company." Luann answered. 

"His name is Georgie?" Juice said laughing at the name. He looked at Luann and saw that she wasn't amused and shut up. 

"Can't you talk to him? Make some kind of temporary arrangement?" Jax asked. 

"Isn't how it works with this type of stuff. His game is fear." Valentine chimed in. Georgie wants her to run his books for him and afford her a lot more money than Luann. 

"God damn roid crew runs his girls like pimps running pussy. If I could just get the money I loaned SAMCRO..." Luann started to say. 

"That's not going to happen today. I'm going to get this guy to back off you. Where's his office." Jax said to Luann. Luann told him and Jax walked out. 

"Be careful ok, he's an asshole but a clever one too." Val said to Happy. 

"I'll be fine." Happy gave her a kiss and walked out with his brothers. 

"Val, all the documents that are still here, we need to bring them to your house so if Georgie comes they won't be here." Luann said. 

"Alright. Lets get them in the car and go to my house. Shouldn't be here while the feds are digging around." 

"Just take my car, I have more stuff to do back here." 

"Ok." Valentine with the help of Lyla moved all the boxes on files into Luann's trunk and back seat of her car. "Thanks for helping." 

"Any time. We should hang out some time. Miss having a girlfriend to hang out with." Lyla said walking backwards to the studio entrance. 

"Of course." Valentine pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. She was driving when her phone rang. "Yeah I'll be right there." 

She made a u turn back to St Thomas. "What the hell happened?" Val questioned walking up to Lyla and Luann. Jax and the other guys where there too. 

"Gerogie. I'm handling it now." Jax said walking off. 

"Fucking shit show today." Val said. 

4 HOURS LATER

Valentine was chilling at the clubhouse when Jax called her into the chapel. "Come here." Happy ushered her to sit on his lap and all the guys looked at her. 

"We want to offer Luann a partnership. The empty gun warehouse we just built would be perfect for her to get up and running again. We offer protection, space, a little cash. It'll work." Jax said. 

Valentine looked at him and was silent for a moment. "So you would want 50/50. And all you would be is muscle." Valentine stated. 

"Yea. Think Luann would be on bored?" 

"Hell no. That's why you have Otto to talk too. And me. Anything happens to Luann, I get the business so I think it's the smartest move." 

"She dies, you get the porn empire. Sweet." Juice said to Val. 

"How'd that happen?" Happy asks his wife. 

"She made a will a couple of weeks ago when the threats started to happen. When she dies everything goes to me. Her business, her house, car, money, everything." Valentine said to the guys. 

"So you will get Luann on bored with the plan." Clay asked. 

"Yes." Val answered. 

Clay slammed the gavel down getting up. Val got up and walked out to the clubhouse. Chibs got behind the bar and started filling shot glasses out. Each of the guys grabbed a glass and held it up. 

"To pussy." Chibs yelled. 

"To pussy!" 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

210K 4K 60
Charming, California. "What a poisonous town." Bliss Lowman, sister of Happy Lowman, moves to Charming to be closer to her family. She has always l...
728K 10K 100
Ever wonder what the Sons preferences were? Includes: Jax Chibs Happy Juice Tig Opie Started: April 22, 2017 Ended: August 2, 2017
24.8K 1.4K 26
| Happy Lowman x OC | When Tessa stormed into the Sons' clubhouse one Friday night, looking for Happy to tell him that he had to come back with her...
301K 5.5K 24
I'm in love with all your danger. Ophelia Rose Teller left home for college, but gained more than an education in New York. After almost being kille...