You're so... SOFT?!!!

By XxXmochimchimXxX

Funi funi... or phuni phini... Σ(゚д゚lll)not sure. You have been a maid for your whole entire life and it's be... More

A Royal... Maid
Assigned to...
Common Sense
Devil's Work is Black Magic
Experimenting
Closer... and Closer...
Yeah... That Happened
HUHHH?!!!
Our Childhood Becomes Awkward?
My Apologies
...
Mouth... Touch...
Replaying Over and Over
Awkward~~~
Connor... DAMN
Lovely Lady?
Over Time
Sick With A Fever!
So Useless
Caught With A Cold
There's No Other Option
Back Home
Working...;;
Yes
No
After Ending

Good

2.3K 96 6
By XxXmochimchimXxX

Author's Note:
Hi hi guys. Just know that this is kinda like a short/extra chapter bc I'm so bored LOL. Uhhh hope u enjoy~~~

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

He wraps his arms around my waist. His body is on its side while my back is flat against the grass.

"Prince Kai?" I ask surprised.

"Told you to call me Kai..." He mutters. He rests his head gently on my stomach and hugs me tighter. I slightly gasp at his sudden moves and feel his hair against my stomach.

"Call me Kai. We're close enough." He shifts his head and I look down at him.

"Yes Pri- er... Kai." I feel his name come uncomfortably out of my mouth. He sighs and says, "Good." I place my hand on his fluffy hair and then pull myself away from him and scoot down. He looks a bit confused until I come face to face with him. Both of our bodies and faces are faced towards each other and slowly, slowly, Kai moves his head towards mine. Our lips lock and we start an endless kiss. He pulls my body closer to his and then squeezes me tightly. I put my hands on his neck and we stay like this forever and ever and ever and ever.

Until

"Godammit, WAKE UP!!!"

Drool pools from the side of my mouth.

"Eh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 5.3K 41
jongin • im jobless, i need a job! until that day i found the perfect job and didnt expect that it will lead me to my soulmate prince sehun • i hate...
25.7K 1K 28
DO NOT READ THIS BOOK! READ THE NEWEST VERSION INSTEAD! ----- Yami Sennen is known as the CEO of one of the biggest companys has ever existed. He is...
19.5K 474 45
You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone longer, you met someone who is kind and...
18.9K 1.6K 34
❝𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 the next to be-king falls inlove with his newfound fox-hybrid friend 𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐧. While Prince 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 has complicat...