Twisted - A Paisleywood Story

By sugarmeltsintherain_

You'll have to read to know what the story is about, bae More

Twisted
Wait, WHAT?!
Friendly Date Night?
Can't Do It No More.
Miranda Finds Out
He Cannot Wait.
A Bit Shocked
The Truth Exposed.
A Day Without Brad?
The Reality
The Reality Part II
Isn't It Surprising?
Starts With Goodbye
Starts With Goodbye Part II
Get Out Of This Town
I Know You Won't
The Next Day
Remind Me
A New Friend
Just Another Day
Hurt.
The Ellen show
This is it.
what now?
This is Just A Dream
Next step?
The Call ☎
Home Sweet Home :)
Thank God For Hometowns
I Love You
Back For You
Fun Fun Fun!
It Is A Lovely Night Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→
TROUBLE.
PSLEYWOOD
PROM NIGHT
Aftershocks.
Stay With Me
Don't Keep Your Hopes Up
There's Good In Goodbye
Untwist It
Hello
Howdy!
The Future.

THANK GOODNESS!

645 18 0
By sugarmeltsintherain_

I was awakened by the sun shine peeking through the curtains.

"Morning,  beautiful." Brad greeted.

"Morning. Were you  watching me sleep?" i asked.

"uh, yeah. You look so beautiful peacefully sleeping, all natural. And I wanna witness the most beautiful woman on earth wake up, You're most pretty this time of the day." he said with a big smile.

this man, he never fails to make me smile. And those words were just perfect to start my day with the biggest smile on my face.

"awww. thank you sweety. That means a lot." i said as I get my phone to check if there are any messages.

"I speak the truth, babe." he replied.

"DARN IT!" I shouted.

"why?" he asked puzzled.

"I've got 24 missed calls; 3 from my manager, 8 from mama, 3 from Miranda, 6 from Shanna and 4 from Stephanie." i answered.

oh my goodness. My phone is actually blowing up from the messages and calls I am receiving. Ugh. I have completely forgotten about what happened yesterday. What a deep slumber have I had. I'm totally screwed.

"Oh No! we're probably the headlines of the tabloids and magazines today." he said with a worried look on his face.

"And for the rest of the month!" i say as i receive another call from mama. "it's mom, i don't know what to tell her. " i said almost crying.

"Answer it and just tell the truth. I'll stand by you Care." he said and it sort of calmed me down.

I'm still thinking if i will or not answer mama's call. i'm afraid she'll be mad at me. I can't stand that. I don't know what her reaction would be. Of course she'll tell me to stop this thing with Brad because it's the right thing to do. but i don't know. BUT ONE THING IS, OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, I KNOW SHE'LL UNDERSTAND ME. THAT'S WHAT I'M SURE OF.

"Care, answer it." brad says interrupting my thoughts.

I answered the phone so mom wouldn't be anymore worried OR MAD. I pressed the answer button.

C: Mama.

Mom: Goodness gracious Carrie Marie Underwood! you finally answered after a decade of phöne calls!

C: i'm so sorry ma, i just woke up.

M: I just bought today's newspaper.

C: So you already know the news?( i said almost crying.)

M: Yes! And congrats!

Wait, congrats?! what the actual poop! Congrats for what? I can see Brad's face. and he is friggin' worried.

C: Thank you? (i said in an interrogating tone. Brad's face is now very confused.)

M: i'm so happy for you! the tabloid says you're the very first artist to top the GACs for 8 consecutive weeks!

Oh, that. The Blown Away Medley. phew! oh gosh. I almost died of nervousness.

C: yeah.. Thank you! Toni(MANAGER) texted me about that a while ago.

M: oh well, that'd be all. I just called because I'm so happy for you and because  your dad told me so.

C: Oh, okay. Thanks! tell dad I said hi. and I love you both so much.

M: aww. I love you too my baby girl.

C: uhmm, Ma. I have some news for you. (i said as i looked at Brad and he gestured me not to tell IT.)

M: what? you have a boyfriend and you're  pregnant? what?

C: come on ma! i'm not even that twisted! (well maybe a little.)

M: then what?

C: I ah, I'm having a ... vacation there for two days.

There! because i ran out of anything because Brad told me not to tell them, i am forced to have a vacation there in Chekotah.

M: really? oh i can't wait! when are you leaving?

C: uhmm.. SURPRISE?? haha !

M: oh okay. You take care huh. I love you.

C: yes, i will. I love you too. bye.

And with that I hung up. Darn It! now i have to book a flight. not that i don't want to see them, it would just be hard for me to leave when i get there already.

"What just happened?" Brad asked still puzzled.

"They were just calling to congratulate me." i replied.

"for what?"

"BLOWN AWAY MEDLEY IS STILL NUMBER 1 ON GACs!!!" i said screaming of happiness whilst hugging me.

"Oh my God! i'm so happy for you! It's the 8th week right?" he said as he spun me around.

"yes!"

"ah, someone's gonna get a VERY special gift." he says as he slightly throws me on the bed and crawls on top of me.

"uhmm. We haven't brushed our teeth yet and it's still VERY early, besides i'm hungry." i said pushing him off me.

"awww. pleasseeeeee?" and did his pupoy eyes.

"Brad, no." i say as i walk off the room.

"just one quick." he grabbed my arms

"Save that for tonight" i say as i wink at him.

"oh, i like that." he says as he walks of and then BAM! i slapped his sexy booty!

"hahaha!" i laughed.

"what was that for?!"

"nothing.. now go on sexy cowboy!" i answered.

We then went downstairs to eat breakfast. We only had cereals because with what happened yesterday, we didn't get to the grocery shopping.

"So when are you planning to go to Chekotah?" Brad spoke up.

"ugh. I still don't know." i answered.

"well, you could've just made another alibi rather than going home. haha."

"well, just so you know, i was so nervous and i ain't got any ideas as GOOD AS YOURS."  i say. i'm not mad. bit annoyed i'd say.

"woah. chill Carrie. i was kidding i'm sorry." he says.

"okay. fine. apology accepted."

"I'm still gonna have the GIFT later this night right?" he asked.

"oh no, i don't think so. sorry Mr. Paisley." i say teasing.

"what? but you promised!" he says and again making that cute puppy eyes.

"well, sorry but Promises are made to be broken." i teased even more.

he stands up. "even if i do this?" then leaned in and kissed me.

oh my. my knees are going weak. I am literally losing my breath. So i pulled away. grasping for air.

"still a no, babe. sorry." i said.

he leans in again to kiss me. but i backed away.

"okay okay. you win. Now let me finish my food." i gave in..

After we finished breakfast, we watched TV then prepared for lunch. I cleaned the house a bit, took Ace for a bath. I then took a bath and rested for a while before dinner.

"Care, i'm gonna take a short shower first." he says after eating then headed upstairs.

I went upstairs next and prepared for his GIFT.  I changed into one of my lingeries. Sprayed on my perfume. Put on a cherry lip balm and an eyeliner. I let my hair as it is, just plain  straight. I Lit up the candles with a very aromatic scent.  I don't know why but I there are some red roses on my vanity so i kinda removed each petal and scattered it to the floor and some on the bed. Just then I laid on the bed waiting for him.

After a few minutes he went out. And before i knew it, i was drooling with his abs again. And God i love his smell.

Then i felt his lips crashing into mine. was i staring again for too long that I didn't even noticed that he's on bed already? anyway, he's been kissing me for soooooo loooong. That I need to grasp for air again. Then the next thing happened :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.7K 58
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓.. 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒘𝒂𝒚...
412 17 17
Tyler and Suzy.
23.1K 269 34
Sorry for the terrible name for the book its all about well I guess you will have to read it to find out
Secret Love By CU

Fanfiction

14K 706 49
Just another paisleywood story, idk