TROUBLE.

"Hi!" I sounded as squeaky as possible, nervousness rushing through my body. "Come on in."

"Thanks." Kim replied.

"So uh, what brought you here?" I asked as we both sat down on the couch.

"I just, well, I don't know how to start this but um, Brad has been sneaking out again." My heart starts to race. "I know, you already ended up things with him so do you possibly know where he might be going every night?" sigh of relief.

"I--"

"KIMBERLY WILLIAMS-PAISLEY?!" Our heads both shot up to a fangirling Catherine by the kitchen counter, soda can in hand and mouth a gaped.

"That would be me." Kim smiled. "Hi.."

"Catherine." Cath answered, frantically jogging towards us.

"Hi Catherine, nice to meet you." Kim said holding out her hand.

Reaching for Kim's hand, Cath answered "VERY nice to meet you." Holding out a huge grin.

"excuse me, I have to use the bathroom. Be back in a minute." I told Kim smiling, she nodded in response.

Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ¤Φ

"Your wife's here! What do we do?" I semi-yelled at Brad who is also panicking.

"I don't know!!" He replied pacing.

"Oh gosh! Good thing there's Cathy or we're totally dead."

"I have an idea." He says calmly.

"That better be good."

"I'd take care of it. Now you go back there before she notices you've been gone for so long."

I walked back into the living room greeted by laughs and squeals from Cath.

"your hands are so sooooft." she complimented.

"Okay now Cathy, leave the poor woman alone and go back to the pool." I teased, Kim had to laugh though.

"Fine." Cathy huffed, brows furrowed. I rolled my eyes when she looked at me.

"So sorry about that." I told Kim.

"It's fine." Kim countered. "Catherine's your?"

"neighbor." I replied rather fast. "She lives by the house beside mine. She actually spends a lot of time here."

"Ah."

"How's the kids?" I asked trying for a new topic.

"they're good. Just not these past days. They've been looking for Brad again. You know the past two months, I thought our marriage is working out. He's been making efforts, spends more time with me and the kids. But the past days, it has deteriorated again." She said as tears welled up in her eyes. I felt guilty for their situation.

She spoke again. "And I have no idea where he's going every time he leaves the house. That's why i'm here, to ask you if you somehow know anything." She finished off.

Before I could give an answer, the door bell rang again. "Sorry, I have to get that."

I walked over to the main door and opened it, surprised to see Miranda, Blake and Brad standing in the door way with food and some other things for the pool.

"Carrie!" Ran greeted. "We brought some food and drinks."

"Hi, thanks!" I replied confused. Brad winked and mouthed "I've got this."

"I guess you've already enjoyed the pool." Blake laughed, pertaining to my wet hair and bathrobe-clad body.

I playfully glared at him. "Hey Brad, Kim's here." I said and looked at over at Kim sitting still. The couple though already went straight to the backyard.