Hurt.

Brad pulled in the parking lot of the mall. And as usual he opened the car door for me as  I took his hand and smiled.

"So what do you wanna give Kim?" i asked.

"I really don't know. That's why I brought you with me so you can help me." he says.

"oh." was all i muttered.

"hey, i don't mean to offend you.. I just, i don't wanna upset the kids. They planned the whole night for us and said that all I need to do Is buy their mom a gift." he explains.

"i ain't offended, okay? i'm just tired." I replied as I yawned.

"i promise it'd be just quick." he says smiling whilst grabbing my hand.

"Brad, you know we're in public. I don't want another issue. We haven't even dealt with the last one." I say snatching my hand back from his grip.

"sorry." he says. "Any idea on what to give Kim?" he asks whilst we enter the mall after being checked by the guards.

"hmmm.. how about jewelry?" I suggested.

"yeah! she loves them." Brad exclaimed.

"Brad every woman loves jewelries." i said slightly chuckling.

"oh.. now where would we buy?" he asks.

"just follow me." I said as I walk towards the escalator to my favorite jewelry store. Pretty sure Kim would like anything Brad would give to her from here.

"What do you think should we get? Ring? necklace? bracelet? what?" he asks breaking the silence.

yes, i wasn't speaking much today. My mind keeps thinking about how would I break up with him and when.

"well if I were Kim, i'd probably like a necklace, you know, so you could put it on me every time i'll wear it. I mean, i would cherish those moments for life. OR, a ring so you could get down on one knee just like you're about to ask me to marry you and put the ring on my finger.. but that would just happen one time, so i'd stick with the necklace. " I answered imagining the feeling if Brad would've done it with me. oh well, I need to stop it with this imagination since it would be very unlikely to happen.

"Then necklace it is." he says taking long glances on every necklace the store has.

"Brad, this is beautiful! Kim would so love this." I said pointing my index finger on the heart shaped angels draped with diamonds.

"that's beautiful!" he says. "but i'd rather go with this." he says pointing on a rather less beautiful necklace with a gold ring. 

"that's beautiful too." I said as he hands the cashier his credit card. "hey, i'll just go to the restroom." I finished off.

"okay, just meet me in the parking lot." he says as I walk off the store.

There are lots of people in the bathroom compared to the last time I went here. Not that i'm complaining but i'm too tired to sign autographs and take pictures with them and they won't stop bugging me. Of course I wouldn't snob them. I don't want people to think that fane has already gone to my head. It's just, I wanna live a normal life you know, because i couldn't get out of my house without paparazzi taking pictures of me. 

after all the autograph signing and picture taking, I already got out of the restroom. I went out to the parking lot excited to go home and rest.

I went to the car but it's still locked and I couldn't find Brad anywhere near the car.   I leaned in my left shoulder to the passenger seat door waiting for Brad when out of nowhere someone covered my eyes with his/her hands.