Wanted By The CEO

Von sweetchoclate9

"Soon Diana... Soon you will be mine and you will not even know how fast it will happen", he said in my ear... Mehr

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
EPILOGUE
WANTED BY HIS DIANA
Sequel Is Published!

Chapter 6

291K 10K 1.2K
Von sweetchoclate9

Chapter-6

Diana Thomas's POV

Me and Mr. Arrogant are both sitting in this stupid lift for about an hour now. Still there is another hour. I let out a sigh and blew air through my mouth to push back a strandil of hair that on my face. I kept playing with it, that I didn't notice him staring at me. Anyway, that is what he has been doing since we sat here.

I stopped playing with my hair and tucked it behind my ear with my hand. I looked at him and found him staring at him. He doesn't even turn his head away whenever I caught him looking at me. He just keeps on staring. His gaze is so intimidating.

"I am bored", I said as I looked around the lift and spread my legs to stretch them, as they are paining by sitting in the same position for an hour now. His gaze fell down on my legs for a minute and then back at me. I quickly tired to close them, when he used them to pull me to him. I squealed in surprise. Before I can say anything, he lifted me up and put me in his lap.

"Then kiss me", he said, as our faces are so close and my hands instantly went around his neck. I don't know what happened to me. It is like a spell is bound on me. I leaned forward to kiss him and he did the same. I instantly got to my senses and pulled him away.

"Mr. Vincento! This is not right! Stop behaving like that!", I said angrily and tried to get out of his lap. He held me in place. I struggled in his lap. He suddenly moved me front and now I am straddling him. Great!

"Behaving like what?", he asked. Even though I am sitting in his lap, straddling him, I am an correctly levelling his face.

"Like this! You are my boss and I am your secretary!", I said while pulling away, by using my hands on his shoulders to push myself away from him. But no use. It's like he is a rock!

"So?", he asked just sitting there, as if my force of pushing myself away from his doesn't effect him

"So?! What so?! It's wrong leave me!". Even though I want him to hug me and kiss me. Stop Diana! This is so wrong! What if mom finds out?! She will scream to everyone that you have a boyfriend till she makes everyone tired of listening it! How embarrassing?!

"No. Never", he said kissing my neck. My neck instantly bend to right giving him access. I closed my eyes. He nibbled on my skin. His tongue is like a magic. I got to my senses and pushed him away standing up. God, why am I so attracted to this Italian beast!

"Stop it Mr. Vincento! If you are looking forward to bed me, then forget it! It's not going to happen! I am not someone who sleeps with her boss or does one night stands. I am saving myself for my husb... I... uh... Ughh... Whatever!". He came near me and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I will talk about the first sentence later. You are saving yourself for your what?".

"It's... uh... It's none of your business", I said and looked away. He held my jaw and made me look at him.

"Don't look away from me. Oh yes! It is my business. I want to know who that bastard is that you are saving yourself for. I don't want other men touching you. I don't want other men touching what's mine", he whispered in my ear and said the last part possessively.

"I am waiting for the man I love or my husband, okay?! God, why are you being so possessive Martin!", I said and my eyes widened at what I said. I looked up at him and found his lips almost twitch into a smile.

"Good. It feels good to hear my name from your lips, Cara Mia", he whispered against my lips.

My breathing quickens. We are both looking at each other's lips. I looked back at him and found him staring into my eyes. My hands are pinned above my head.

We both leaned down and the lift started moving. Our foreheads hit and I groaned in pain. He looks unaffected, in fact a little pissed. May be angry that we were not able to kiss. I don't know why, but I smiled at his face and blushed.

The lift doors opened for the fortieth floor and there stood the security guard from the ground floor. The old man that smiled at me, the first day when I came here. I smiled back at him.

"Sir, I am sorry for the inconvenience. The security cameras in the lift didn't work, so the security called the mechanic and got the lift repaired as soon as they can", he said. I gasped. There are cameras in the lift?!

"It's okay Mr. Samuel. It's not your mistake", Mr. Vincento said and I am shocked. Doesn't he get angry?! I mean that's what others do right?!

"Good morning Mr. Samuel", I greeted.

"Good morning Ms. Thomas", he greeted back.

"Are you coming Diana?!", Mr. Vincento called and I turned my head to look at him and walked into his office with him.

"Do you know that there are cameras in the lift?! Wait! Actually don't answer that question! You know there were cameras in the lift!", I accused angrily and pointing my fore finger at him.

"So?", he asked as he turned to face me and sat in his chair.

"So?!... So?!... So the security might have seen us ki... uh... I mean... doing it", I said, embarrassingly and looked down at my feet.

"What do you mean? What were we doing in the lift?", he asked with a mocking confused expression. Anyone would think he is really confused. I am furious now!

"You know what we did Mr. Vincento! Don't try to make me say it!", I shouted and glared at him. He stood up and came near me. He leaned closer. Oh, not now!

"Tell me what did we do in the lift Diana", he said as he came more closer.

"You kissed remember! Any way it's waste talking to you!", I said and walked out of the room, not wanting to be seduced by that beast again. I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding, as soon as I came out of his office.

I went back into my office and done all the work that needed to be done. It's been three hours. I went to the pantry and made him his coffee, like he wanted.

I went into his office, gave him his coffee and practically ran out of his room.

I went into my cabin again and sat in my chair to do my work. It's lunch time, but my work is still not finished. I kept doing the work, when my phone rang. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello", I said into the phone.

"Hey sweetheart, it's Brian!", I hear his happy voice. I smiled instantly and fell back in the chair.

"Hi Brian! How are you? How did you get my number?".

"I am good. I have my connections".

"Oh. So...", I said and there was some awkward silence between us.

"So... I called to ask you something".

"What is it?".

"Will you come to dinner with me? I mean if you want to". I thought about it for a second. He is a good guy. I don't find any reason to say no.

"Yeah sure. When?".

"Today night. At 8 O' clock", he said and I can hear the excitement in his voice.

"Okay". I didn't notice that my office door opened someone was standing at the door.

"It's a date", he said.

"It's date then", I said smiling and trying not to blush.

"I will pick you up at 8".

"Okay".

"So... See you at 8 then. Bye!", he said.

"Bye", I said back and cut off the call. I grinned and looked up to see Mr. Vincento standing near the door, leaning against it, folding his hands near his chest. Why does beasts have to be hot?!

"So you are going on a date with a prick", he said.

"Mr. Vincento, it's none of your concern whom I go on a date with. Also you don't know with whom I am going on a date with".

"Whoever that prick is, I don't care", he said and left the office.

I let out a sigh and sat back in my chair. I completed my work and left soon at 5.30 P.M. Actually I should leave at 6.00 P.M, but Mr. Vincento sent me home saying that I have to get ready for the date. I am shocked! I saw an evil glint in his face when he said that, but ignored it.

I told my mom that I am going to a date and she was ecstatic! She pulled out my whole wardrobe and still didn't find a correct dress.

Finally she selected one. Finally! Oh and did I forget to tell that even my brother helped me to get ready. Yes. The perks of having a gay brother. He said that I should go on shopping some day to buy a good dress to go on a date. I just rolled my eyes at him.

It's soon 8 O' clock. I looked at myself in the mirror. I am wearing a simple red dress, that hugged my curves and stopped at mid-thigh. It has a sleeve that went back of my shoulder, leaving my hands sleeveless. My long blond hair is tied back in a pony tail like always and I pulled it front, letting it fall on my breasts. My mother put a loads of red lipstick and hate. I wore a pair of red high heels.

The door bell rang and my mother jumped in excitement, before running to the door and opening it. I don't understand who is going on a date. Her or me.

"Wow Baby girl, he is so hot!", my mother shouted. My eyes widened.

"Way to go mom!", I muttered. My brother ran to the door to look at who came.

"Yes Baby girl, he is really hot! I would have gone with too if he asked me", my brother shouted.

I hit my forehead with my palm. Super! Now Brian must be thinking, I have a mad family! Also they called me Baby girl in front of him! I hate it, when they call me that in front of others! But they never listen!

I took my purse and cell phone and came out of the room to go to the door. My mother and brother moved out of the way and I looked up to see him.

What?! What is he doing here?! Wasn't Brian the one that is going to take me on a date today?

My head is spinning now.

"Mr. Vincento", I whispered his name.

"It's Martin now Baby girl. Ready to go on a date with me Cara Mia?", he smirked.

Oh no!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Tell me one thing seriously. "DO YOU GUYS LIKE THEIR ROMANCE? DO GUYS LIKE THE HOT ITALIAN BEAST MARTIN?".

Check out the cast also.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4M 68.3K 47
Love... It's a funny thing. It makes people do things they would never dream of doing. People kill for it.... But with this man... It's something dif...
49.9K 2K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...
850K 37.3K 59
The rain drenched me, making my clothes cling to me like a second skin. My dark hair lay motionless,resting against me, tempting Eden even more. You...
435K 12.7K 40
His words had me heated. As he spoke he made it sexy, and it turned me on. He was right about the pull towards us. The sex between us worked...and it...