Married to a Beastโœ”๏ธ

By starhawk_mystery

Rank 2 in fantasy nothing new...read my story ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„ cover credit- ImLilmissComplicated your username is real... More

Hi ppl
Prologue
leaf 1
leaf 2
leaf 3
leaf 4
leaf 5
leaf 6
leaf 7
leaf 8
leaf 12
leaf 9
leaf 10
leaf 11
leaf 13
leaf 14
leaf 16
leaf 17
leaf 18
leaf 19
leaf 20
leaf 21
leaf 22
leaf 23
leaf 24
leaf 25
leaf 26
leaf 27
leaf 28
leaf 29
leaf 30
leaf 31
leaf 32
leaf 33
leaf 34
leaf 35
leaf 36
leaf 37
leaf 38
leaf 39
leaf 40
Promo
leaf 41
leaf 42
leaf 43
leaf 44
leaf 45
leaf 46
leaf 47
leaf 48
leaf 49
A/N
leaf 50
Epilogue
Important note

leaf 15

6.3K 376 3
By starhawk_mystery

She stood there trying to digest what all he called her...A killer...A prostitute...Suddenly it started to rain and drenched her completely...still there was effect on her...She was as if her feet were stuck on the ground... suddenly someone kept hand on her mouth and she fell unconcious....

Morning...

She opened her eyes to find herself in an isolated place...it was dark and she found herself tied up with ropes...she tried to break them but she didnt had any strength to break it...

Anika- Leave me...who brought me here....? Leave me plz let me just go from here....

No one came...she didnt know where she was....She looked here and there crying....

At Oberoi mansion...

Shivay went to the his office not at all caring abiyt Anika...whether she was at home or not....He didnt even bother to know how is she...He left..He comes back and still not wanting to look at her face...he goes inside to freshen up and starts with his work....Then suddenly he looks up...till now she must have come...where she would be? His heart questioned him...he tood up and looked in the house calling out her name...

Shivay- Anika.....Anika...Ani...

but didnt find her...and he then remembered that he left her in the ground alone...he runs back to his car .he drives back to the place but doesnt find her...He regretted leavimg her there...he screamed out her name....

Shivay- Anikaaaaa.....Aniiikkkkaaaaaa...

But came to him no one...he took out his phone in which he had her pic..And started to ask people around but no one knew about her...he became insane...Somewhere deep inside his heart he was cursing himself to leave her like that...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 199 2
Highest ranking #246 on 30-Sept-2017 in romance Hi everyone recently I have joined wattpad. I want all yours support here like you have been support...
15.5K 1K 35
This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF
1.4K 110 25
so guys this is my new ff I know the f4 have 4 members but I want to make something unique that's why I add one more member you will love this ff btw...
MISTAKE By yir.P

Fanfiction

1K 151 35
DON'T JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER โ€ข Best love story โ€ข love triangle โ€ข love decagon โ€ข 5+ love stories in one book โ€ข twisted love story of two Indian...