From An Orphanage To Meeting...

بواسطة mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... المزيد

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 91

1.2K 22 0
بواسطة mariamahone99

*Alex's POV*

"ALEXXXXX!" My eyes shot open at the shriek. I hop out of bed and run out of my room along with Zach and Robert opening their doors.

"Why is she screaming at 8:30 in the morning?" Robert ask

"Yeah if I knew." I tell him. I walk into the living room to see Maria in the corner. I run over to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask when I get to her. She grips onto my shoulders shaking.

"He.... He... He was here." She stutters out. I look at her.

"Who?" I ask her

"Luke and Mike. They came back." I look at her crazy and look around the room.

"Maria... there's no one here." I tell her slowly.

"They were here. I'm not lying Alex! I came to get some water and they were sitting on the couch." I turn around to see Rob and Zach standing there.

"Did you idiots leave the door unlocked?" I ask

"No I swore we locked it when we got home!" Robert defends. Zach checks the door.

"It's locked now." He says

"So they didn't come through the front door. Are you positive they were here or were you like seeing things?" I ask her

"I don't think I'm seeing things because if you notice the pillows are all messed up and on the floor!" She says. We look to see shes right. I look at the guys and they shake their heads and shrug their shoulders.

"Okay what did they do?"

"Okay I came downstairs and noticed them sitting on the couch. Luke was smirking and so was Mike and they came over to me and asked if I was ready for what was gonna happen. They cornered me here and when Luke started touching me that's when I called out for you. They stopped and just ran out. I don't know how they got in or got out, but they ran that way" she says pointing. I get up and us three boys walk to where she was pointing. We see a back door wide open.

"Since when did we use this door?" Robert ask

"We don't, they got in some how." I say angry.

"Maybe we should have these locks changed." Zach suggest.

"I'll call someone later. Let me go make sure Maria is okay. You guys go back to bed." I say. They go back to their rooms and I close and lock the door and go back to Maria. I crouch down next to her.

"Hey you okay?" I ask. She nods her head no. I open my arms.

"Come here." I say and she jumps into me. I rub my hand up and down her back.

"I'm terrified." She says.

"Don't worry. You're okay. I'm gonna call someone later to see if they can change the locks on our back door. They won't be coming in here anymore. Were gonna lock every single thing in this house before we go to bed. Windows, doors, everything." I tell her.

"I don't want you by yourself anymore either. Maybe we can get a dog if they allow animals here." I get up and pick her up.

"Come on let's go back to bed" I say carrying her back to our room. I set her on the bed and crawl in next to her. I pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her tight. I fall back asleep making sure shes okay.

I felt someone poking my cheek. I open my eyes and see Maria laying there. I let go of her. I get out of bed and go brush my teeth.

"You feeling better?" I ask after I'm done.

"Much. I need to go to the studio in about an hour and a half. Wanna come?"

"I need to call the locksmith to see when he can come here, but yeah." She goes to get ready and I go down to the kitchen. Robert was sitting down there.

"Yo." He says as I walk in. I grab the house phone and go online to find a locksmith.

"What are you doing?" He ask me

"Finding a locksmith." I tell him dialing a number on the phone. It rings and someone picks up. I talk and he agrees to come by at 6:30. I end the call and put the phone away.

"If Maria and I aren't back, but we should by make sure one of you guys are here please." I beg

"Relax I ain't going nowhere today. If anything, Austin and Em are coming over with Amanda to hang out." He tells me and I nod. I go back to our room and see Maria putting a sweater on. She pulls her hair out from under it and brushes it.

"I'm just gonna shower and get changed and we can go." I say grabbing a towel.

"Alright hurry fast!" I close the door and turning the water on and getting in. I wash myself and when I'm done, I turn the water off and get out. I shake my hair a bit wrapping a towel around my waist and walking out into our room. I grab a pair of jeans and a shirt and boxers putting them on. I put my socks and shoes in running a towel through my hair drying it. Maria walks in.

"You done yet?" She grabs her phone putting it in her back pocket of jean shorts.

"Yeah let's go." We walk to the kitchen and she grabs her keys. We say bye to the guys and getting into her car and make our way to the studio. We get there and she gets out locking her car. We start walking inside when we hear fans scream. We turn around and wave walking inside. We say hello to people as we walk down to the studio. She walks in the recording booth and I sit in the chair since I know how to do everything. We start and hours later we finish.

"Finally" she mutters taking her headphones off and walking out. She flops on the couch next to me.

"That took forever. It's already 4:30." I moan.

"Alright let's go home then. I'm tired." She says standing up. I get up too and we leave closing the door behind us. We say bye to the same people and walk out of the studio. The same fans were there. I look at her and she nods. We walk over to the gate and start talking to them.

"Have you been out here this whole time?" She ask and one girl nods. We talk to them for a bit and we take pictures with them since they been waiting out here and then we say goodbye and make our way back to the car. We both get in and she starts it and pulls out driving home.

"The things fans do." She says and I laugh

"I think its cute, they wait outside for hours." I tell her.

"I think it's amazing. It shows they're so supportive and dedicated." She says and I nod. We get back to the condo and she parks in the garage. We get out and walk to our room. I open the door and we walk in.

"Rob, Zach, were back!" I yell. I hear someone running and Amanda appears. She smiles and runs over to us. Maria bends down and opens her arms. Amanda runs into her and they hug and she picks her up. I smile and say to hi to her. She holds her arms out and I take her.

"Haha she likes me better." I say joking around with Maria

"Cause you're cute that's why." She says

"That's not true. Hey Mandy isn't Maria pretty?" I ask ticking her stomach, she smiles and nods. We walk inside and into the kitchen to see Emily, Austin, Robert, and Zach." I put Amanda down and she runs off to go play or watch tv.

"Hey Austin." I say. He gives me the sup nods and we say hi to everyone else.

"So what's everyone doing here?" Maria ask

"So we were thinking about going away this Christmas. As in all of us. Our families and everything." Emily says.

"That's going to be expensive." I say.

"I know, we all pay for ourselves. So we don't pay for everyone." Austin says.

"That's a good idea." Maria says. We look around and everyone's nodding.

"So we going to do it?" Emily ask.

"Yeah." We all say in unison. We cheer.

"So where are we going?" Zach ask

"New York." Austin replies.

"For how long?" Robert ask

"Two weeks. We leave a few days before Christmas and come back a few days after New Years." Austin tells us.

"That's good. Might as well start saving up now."

"Yeah do you know how much plane tickets are going to be though? It's the holidays. They will be $1000 round trip each." Maria says.

"Austin release a new song." Emily says and we all laugh.

"Yeah I might have too." He mutters.

"It's gonna be a few thousands for us with Mandy. Wait Maria, you have a kid coming. You can't be on the plane." Austin realizes. We all look at her.

"I could always just drive up there. I can leave a day before you guys fly up there." She suggest.

"Is that a good idea?" Zach ask.

"I would go with her. I wouldn't let her go up there alone. So if we drive there day before the flight we could probably get their around the same time and if anything we could just pick you guys up from the airport." I tell them.

"That's a good idea. You can check in and check the place out." Robert says.

"Alright so we drive and you take the plane. That's less expensive already by a few thousand." I say

"Now hotel is gonna be expensive." Austin says.

"Let's look some places up." I say grabbing my laptop and handing it to him. We look some places up and in the middle the door bell rings. I get up to answer it.

"Hi I'm Ben I'm the locksmith." He says. I hold my hand out.

"I'm Alex, the one who called." I say and we shake hands. I let him in and lead him to the back door.

"Okay i should have it changed in about an hour and a half."

"Thank you." I say. He nods and gets to work and I go back to the kitchen.

"Hey AC what do you think of this place?" Austin says turning the laptop to show me.

"Yeah that's nice, how much a night?" I ask

"$250." He says. I pull my phone out and calculate 250 times the 14 nights we stay there.

"It's $3500 in total for 14 nights." I tell them.

"Plus the couple thousands for plane tickets." Zach adds

"Yeah we really need to save up." Emily says and we all nod.

"Well it's set. New York here we come!" Maria cheers and so do we. I go check on the locksmith and he was almost done. When he finished he gave me the bill and I payed and thanked him and he left.

"It's late to make something. Wanna get pizza?" I suggest. They all nod and I call up the pizza place and order two pies. One regular and one pepperoni. He tells me 15 minutes and we all hang around. After 10 minutes I go pick it up and come back to the house. I put it on the counter and everyone takes a slice.

"Here Manda. Be careful with this on the couch please." I ask her as I hand her the slice. She nods her head and walks out and back to the living room.

"Hey what does she want for Christmas?" Zach ask sitting down.

"Barbie." Austin answers immediately.

"Anything else?"

"Well if you can get a pony..." Emily starts

"Barbie it is." Maria says immediately.

"Or clothes." Zach suggest.

"She hates clothes." Austin says shaking his head.

"Be happy now. Once she turns a teenager she won't." Maria adds in. We finish eating and they hang around for a bit. They leave at 8:30 because the baby was tired. We say goodnight to each other and then we sit on the couch and watch a movie. We decided on Ride Along and laughed throughout the whole thing. Maria passed out towards the end and it left us three sitting around. It was only 10 when it ended so we played a few rounds of Call Of Duty.

"Alright it's 10:30 and we watched a movie, and played a video game. What are we suppose to do now?" Robert ask as he sets his controller down. Zach and I do the same and I lean back.

"I'm tired and shes passed out on me." I say.

"Yeah same. I'm really tired for some reason." Zach agrees.

"Y'all are babies." Robert tells us. We laugh at him.

"I'm serious!" He exclaims and we laugh harder. When we finally calm down he just looks at us.

"Yeah yeah yeah very funny." He mumbles. I pick Maria up bridal style and stand up.

"I'm going to sleep. Night." I say carrying her into our room. I set her on the bed and I change into some sweatpants. I hop into bed and fall asleep right away.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5K 28 27
Austin Mahone is Bestfriends with alex constancio but when he meets his other best friends cousin Austins love changes he wants her to be another one...
3.9K 32 26
Jasmine was Austin's best friend since they were little kids in kindergarten. They lived next door to each other and nothing could separate them. But...
20.8K 388 20
Jennifer hates moving to san antonio texas but then meets austin and they grow feelings for each other and soon they fall madly in love with each oth...
33.8K 756 31
A story about a young girl finding it hard to trust people after she leaves her father back in New York to stay with her mum in San Antonio. She find...