Hurricane of love

By catickles

Clarence is ready to start the year let loose and ready for fun. After a incident on the first day of school... More

Prologue
@lunch
Taking a breather
swings and things
Meeting and achieveing
to the party we go
Outside and presents
Where's my prince?
Saying yes ...again
imprisonment
saved by a paper airplane
restaurants&calls
Day of luck
forgetting beyond the line
Speculating and remembering
frames and tears
Soccerhead
Can't but can
ASAP
Welcome back?
leaving and interesting discoveries
hanging up and dinners
moving shock
window broken
snug as a bug in a rug
bike and chat
confronting
Money money where'd you go?
News is news
Goodbye.♥
Author's note

Best first impression

31 2 1
By catickles

I headed into the halls and was instantly crushed. There were so many people. Next thing I know I'm flying into a locker that was left open. I know you're probably wondering how? Well lets just say im not the biggest in my grade.

"Anyone wanna help!?", I cry.

" Here."

I feel hands on my waist struggling to pull me out. The guy- I can simply tell- is tugging with all his might. The second bell rings, and I know my perfect record of attendance will be tarnished. What a great day.

"Almost got you", the guy grunts.

"WHOA!"

I'm out of the locker but also sprawled across the guy who saved me. How embarrassing. I quickly stand to my feet.

"I'm soooo sorry. I mean...the crowd.. again-", I stutter.

"No problem. I'm just here to help. I'm Connor.", Conner says.

With a wave , Connor heads for class. I stand there replaying everything in my head. That was the closest a guy has been to me before. I shake out my thoughts and run to math. He was just being kind, that's all. I thought.

  I open the door to math and everyone turns towards me.

"Ms.Clarence do you have any explanation to your tardiness?", Mr.Kutler asks.

"Umm, no I just got late that's all." I feel my cheeks get rosy.

"Well maybe after this you''ll come on time. Due tomorrow is a 3 page essay on the importance of math in our ever-changing society...", He drones on, as I take my seat in the back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Math finally ends and I gather my belongings. I look around and see that Connor was in this class. He was surrounded by all the populars and was telling them a story. I over heard part of it.

" And you see I had to be nice or she would  be stuck in that locker forever..'', Why did he have to rehash what happened? I rushed out of  class to English.

I get to class early and take a seat.

"Hey Clarence, are you planning on napping in MY locker today?", Jonny Torse, who's been in my classes last year says mockingly.

"What are you talking about ?", I ask.

"Come on Clarence your story is all over the school. It spread so fast that its on Vine. Yeah someone videoed it.", Jonny says then leaves.

Wow I surely made a best first impression this year. I know I said I was going to let loose this year, but not so I would be the negative buzz around here. And that fast that its on vine? What a morning.

I cursed under my breath silently as probably 20 people came to ask me about the incident.

This was going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774 34 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...
547 50 22
/COMPLETED/Once Faith came to Colorado to make new grades and start a new life, she thought nothing would get in her path of making a successful care...
202 28 12
It's a high school love story . It shows how an innocent girl and an arrogant boy fell in love . It's a perfect example of She fell first but He fell...
280 37 38
It's a story about a girl who fallen in love with him when she is in high school and she had a love at first sight with him will she succed in love l...