Untamed

נכתב על ידי Haddassa

What would you do if the family you were adopted by was actually a family of werewolves, creatures you had be... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chaper 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 5

3.3K 86 5
נכתב על ידי Haddassa

Chapter 5

Waking up with in a room all alone that was previously filled with loud noisy teenagers at four in the morning, you're not very impressed. You'd begin to wonder what happen. You go to check everything out, and find that the front door was bolted, but the alarm was not turned on. Idiots. That's what I thought when I woke up laying on the couch all alone. Not only did they all leave me alone, but it was pouring out so I had to walk home in the rain. Again what idiots were boys?

I was walking in the pouring rain, pulling up my hood for the twentieth time after being caught in the wind. Why do I even care if it stays on? I was already drenched. My ankle was on fire from walking for over half a mile on slippery grounds. I kept bracing myself for falling and injuring my already injured ankle even more. I also kept thinking to myself that boys were so stupid. I kept on worrying if I was going to make it home before anyone got up and realized I wasn't home.

I stumbled across the street stopping the only car I have seen out since I started walking home. I made my way out of danger of being run over by the car. I started consecrating on the uneven slippery sidewalk, and my feet making contact with them, after nearly falling yet again. I heard the car engine pass me. I focused back on my feet giving it directions to avoid that puddle or that crack. In the back of my mind I noticed the engines sound was getting closer to me. I ignored it as a new shot of pain fled through my ankle as I stepped on an uneven part nearly falling. Avoid that. Take a small step here. I heard the distant sound a screeching noise like skates on ice, above the sound of the engine that was directly ahead of me.

I looked up and saw that silver car, which had stopped for me before, idling on the side of the road with its passenger window rolled down. I peered in and spotted a boy maybe a year or two older then me. He was hot too. I stopped walking right by the passenger door.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I looked confused so he explained a bit more. "I noticed you stumbling a lot back there.

I hesitated before answering. "I hurt my ankle pretty badly a while back and it's not fully healed."

"Would you like a ride?"

I looked around. My other option was continue to get soaked to the bone, and get a terrible cold forcing me to not be able to make it back from the dead on my new motorcycle on Monday. Oh and don't forget delay the healing time on my ankle and possibly slipping and breaking something new. Or I could just get into the car and avoid all of that. I nodded and opened the passenger door. I hopped into the car and slammed the door shut against the cold rain. It was so warm inside the car.

I pulled down my hood and heard a gasp from my side. I looked up to meet a pair of liquid evergreen eyes that had flecks of black here and there along with flecks of gold. Every single piece looked as if it were carved into gems that were surrounding his pupil. Staring at his eyes for so long I felt as thought they were getting deeper and deeper as the golden topaz edged eyes darkened into a deep liquid onyx. The eyes were surrounded by dark eyelashes. I pulled my eyes away from those beautiful eyes that were staring back at me. I focused on his whole body. He had dark brown hair a shade or two lighter then mine. He had the perfect tan even in this cold weather that we have been having for the past few months. He was very well built and a head taller then me just when sitting down. No doubt standing up he was probably a lot taller then me. God he was an angel. Yeah I know, totally corny, but it was the truth and I couldn't think of any other way to describe him.

"I can turn up the heat if you'd like," he said snapping me out of the hypnotism he had been doing to me.

I shivered and nodded my head he turned up the heat blowing a gust of warm air through out the car. He started driving away.

"So what are you doing out here so early?" He asked.

"Early," I snorted." try late. I was with some friends at a garage," I didn't want to tell him anymore about what I had been doing. Even though I really felt like I could trust him with anything, something inside was telling me to watch out. It was that same instinct that told me so long ago that the man who I had seen several times in different stores wasn't very friendly, and led me to fled into the bathroom where I thought I would be safe.

"Why didn't they just give you a ride home?" He asked confused.

"Stupid douches left me once I fell asleep on the couch. I wasn't really supposed to leave the house, so I have to make it home before the others wake up."

He chuckled under his breath.

"I'm Jace by the way," He said.

There was something about him that I knew that he couldn't know everything about me. Maybe it was just this wall that I had put up from living with my family so long so I lied again, sort of.

"Ellie."

"Well Ellie unless you were planning for us to drive around till day break, which I'm sure you don't but I wouldn't mind, I think you should tell me where you live."

I giggled. God, did I just giggle? I never giggle. It was something about him that made it so easy. But once again something was telling me to lie. I tried to shut it up, but with each attempt it got louder. What could possibly be wrong with him? He is nice and funny.

"1244 Stang Ave." It was just a couple of blocks away from my house and I could just walk home the rest of the way. He turned left to get on the right course.

"What are you doing out this late?" I asked.

"Just running some errands," He looked around.

"Oh?"

He chuckled and then glanced at me. "Family stuff."

"You're families still up?" I asked in total shock.

 "No, it's just me again."

"So... since you know where I live why don't you tell me where you live?" Yeah I know I was prying but I wanted to know more.

"I live just outside of town."

"How come I've never seen you around before?" I asked.

"I go to Roosevelt High."

"That explains it I go to Milton across town."

"Oh that school," He frowned, but a smile was tugging at the corner of his lips.

"What?" I pleaded.

"Oh nothing, just that schools weird."

"Well I think your schools weird," I growled.

"How old are you?" He asked looking over at me.

"15 I'm turning 16 this week," He sighed out probably not expecting me to hear it. I also saw a look of happiness in his eyes.

He turned on the radio after a couple of seconds of silence while I was trying to figure out what that look could mean.

"How old are you?" Was what broke the silence.

"Just turned 17 a month ago." So he is very close to my age. "Oh, and a happy early birthday to you."

I grinned, and then turned my attention to the radio. "Oh my god I love this song," I shouted out frightening him. I turned up Lights by Ellie Goulding.

We sat there in a comfterble silence as I hummed along to the song barely low enough for him to hear. He smirked as he looked over at me. Once the song was over I went back to looking out the window. My eyes were starting to flutter, and I was struggling to keep them open. After a minute I gave in and was drifting away.

The car stopped suddenly, and my eyes snapped open as I leaped forward hitting the seatbelt. My breath was knocked out as I struggled against the stupid seat belt. Jace reached over and unhooked it releasing me from its infernal grip. I coughed a couple of times trying to help clear my throat to thank him.

He started to laugh at me and I glared daggers at him. "It's not that funny."

"It sort of was."

I stuck out my tongue like I would to my brothers and their friends. He chuckled again. I glared again shutting him up.

"Well we're here," He said motioning to the large blue house in front of us, with 1244 in gold numbers above the door.

I thanked him and then stepped out into the pouring rain. Ok, I hadn't thought far enough as to how I was going to get into the house to tell him I'm safe. I slowly walked to the front door and tried turning the door knob. Locked. I jumped off of the porch and went to the side of the house just hoping the garage door was unlocked. The knob twisted in my hand. Success. I smiled widely and turned to wave thanks at him. I smashed into something large and soft. The air was knocked out of me once again today. I heard a deep chuckle and looked up to meet those dark evergreen eyes again.

I frowned at him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Helping you sneak back into your house. Looks like you've got it though."

"Thanks," I muttered still upset that he snuck up on me.

He went back to the car and drove off with me waving. As soon as he was out of sight I shut the door, and took off down the road and around the corner to my house. It was still very dark outside but the streetlights were starting to flicker off meaning daybreak was coming fast. I broke out into a slow jog now that my ankle wasn't hurting as much.

I found the house and climbed over the fence with my ankle starting to throb again. I crawled up the back porch and onto the roof of it. My window was still opened a crack for me to get in. I quickly opened the window and hopped in. I quickly shut the window, and spun around listening to the same silence that there was when I left the house.

I got undressed and changed into my Oscar the Grouch sleep shorts that my brothers found appropriate for me to wear and a plain black over sized t-shirt. I brushed my hair out and whipped all of the mud off of the floor. I grabbed my wet clothes and hid them in the bottom of the laundry basket. I crawled into bed and was passed out as soon as I was under the covers.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...