Miss Playgirl (On Hold)

By _BlueRose

Pain makes people change. I am a living proof of that line. I never imagined of becoming who I am today. I ne... More

Miss Playgirl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note :)

Chapter 4

249 7 0
By _BlueRose

~~~

*3 years ago*

"Do we have to go?" I doubted. I was sitting on the passenger's seat of Nathan's car on our way home.

"It'll be fun. Besides, it's Friday night." Nathan encouraged.

Lance, his bestfriend, invited us for a party at his house tonight. Nathan couldn't say no to him. Sometimes, I hate him for being too kind. Frankly speaking, I don't want to go. I don't want us to go. But Nathan demanded in going, so I guess I have to go even if it's against my desire. And right now, I'm trying to change his mind.

"But babe-"

"Babe, please? We haven't gone to parties in a while so going into one tonight would be great." He cut me off.

I sighed and remained silent. I am frustrated in the fact that every time he makes a decision, I agree. But every time I make a decision, he disagree. Worst part, he never listens to my opinion. He is too controlling in this relationship. On the other hand, being me, I allow him to do so. Well, don't blame me. Blame this thing called love.

We came to a stop in front of my house. I remained silent and didn't say a word. Nathan gave me a peck on the lips with a hug.

"So, I'll pick you up at 8?" He asked.

I nod in vexation and rolled my eyes. I opened the door of his car and went out. He started his engine and the car diminished on the road. I walked on the way to my house and went inside.

It'll be fine, Megan. All you have to do is go there, stay for a few hours, and go home. It's not that bad at all.

I told myself.

------------------------------

"Megan?" My aunt peeked through the door of my room.

"Come in, Aunt Rica." I informed her.

"Wow! You look so beautiful," she complimented.

"Thanks,"

"Nathan's waiting downstairs," she reminded

"Oh, okay. Please tell him I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay dear," and with that, she went out of my room.

I gave myself a last look on the mirror. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

I hurriedly went downstairs, seeing Nathan seated on the couch in the living room.

"Let's go?" I said from behind him.

He spun around to see me and smiled at me, which I returned.

"Aunt Rica, we'll be going now!" I shouted as we were walking to the door.

"Okay. Take care and have fun!" She said from the kitchen.

We drove on our way to Lance's house. As soon as we arrived, I see a lot of cars parked on the streets. The sound of the loud music reverberated the whole place.

"You go inside first and I'll just look for a place to park the car." Nathan instructed, and so I did.

I have no idea how this night is going to be.

------------------------------

"Megan!"

I turned around to see Stacy coming towards me.

"Oh my gosh, Stace! I didn't know you were here." I stated as a matter of fact.

"And so do I," she chirped. "Lance mandatorily ordered me to come, so I couldn't demur."

I laughed incredulously. "We know him too much."

"I know right?" She chuckled in agreement. "So, where's Nathan?"

"I don't really know. He said he'll just talk to some friends for a while and be back right away."

"Ohhhhh, the boyfriend's missing in action." She teased.

"Yeah, and I better find him. He's been gone for too long now. So, I'll see you around?"

"You better do. Okay, see you!"

I started looking for Nathan. I went to the living room and didn't find him there. I also went to the kitchen but didn't get anything. I scanned through the garden, even the poolside, but my eyes didn't see an image of Nathan.

Where could he possibly go?

I didn't stop and looked for possible places that he might gone to, like the second floor. I immediately went upstairs and saw few doors, which I presume the rooms of this house.

I opened the first door and it was empty. I tried opening the second door, and my mind couldn't believe what my eyes is seeing right now.

Nathan.

A shirtless Nathan on top of a girl, both laying on the bed having an intense make-out. And it wasn't just any ordinary girl. It was Jessie. Jessie Evergreen, the famous hot girl in school. And may I add, the worst bitch that has ever lived.

Tears started to dwell in my eyes. My heart was torn, crushed, and broken into a million pieces. I feel numb at this moment. I was in pain, too much pain that I couldn't take to see more, so I closed my eyes.

I instantly went out of the room. I hurriedly went downstairs and out of the house. I saw a taxi cab passing by so I called it and rode home.

There was mixed emotions inside of me. Aside from pain, I felt anger. I was very mad at the fact that Nathan did the things that he promised me he would never do.

He promised me that he would never hurt me, but he did. He promised me that he would never make me cry, but why am I doing so right now?

Promise? Been there, done that! It is meant to be broken.

Love? Bullshit! There is no such thing.

There's nothing permanent in this world except change. Right, the best solution in this affliction, the best way to help myself.

Change.

~~~

*Present*

Past, is my worst nightmare. Even if God will give me the chance to go back, I will never do.

Sometimes, I wish life has a remote control. Press the rewind button to change the mistakes in the past. Press the forward button to see what's in the future and be prepared. But no, God destined us to live in the present and keep moving forward, with our own luck, own fortune, own destiny, own fate.

Now, Nathan's back. The pain of my past is hunting me. Will it affect me?

Yes,

No,

Maybe,

I don't really know.

What I know is, I'm stronger now. Obviously, I've changed, a lot. I'm not the Megan he used to know.

Why did he come back?

What's the point of coming back?

Questions, a lot of them are running through my mind. Why? What? How?

"Earth to Megan!" Stacy shouted in front of me.

"Stacy?" I said, leaving my reverie.

"Yes, it's me. I've been here for like 10 minutes?" She muttered, sounding annoyed.

"Oops, my bad. Sorry."

"What the heck are you thinking that you didn't even noticed I was here?"

"Not much,"

"Not much?" She scoffed. "You can't just seriously sit there having deep thoughts, looking so serious, and give me that answer."

"Fine, seat and I'll spill everything."

She smiled and sat on my bed.

Oh God, I have a lot of serious discussions to do.

•••

A/N:

So that's what happened, haha. Do you get it now? Lol xD

By the way, this chapter is dedicated to @Jessah1D :) She made the cover of this story, so yeah. Thanks! Love you! :*

What do you think guys? :)

Comment, Vote, Share :)

Don't give up on me guys <3

_BlueRose :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 51.1K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
40.8K 1.8K 27
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
107K 4.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
33.6K 385 39
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"