Splinter (Yaoi ManXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Kazuo babysits Satoshi as a kid for a few yea... More

【Prologue】
【Part 1: Puberty】「Satoshi」
【Part 2: Sex】「Satoshi」
【Part 3: Hope】「Satoshi」
【Part 4: Dreams】「Satoshi」
【Part 5: Memory】「Satoshi」
【Part 6: Bye】「Satoshi」
【Part 7: Hold】「Satoshi」
【Part 8: Farewell】「Satoshi」
【Part 9: Rewind】「Satoshi」
【Part 10: Past】「Satoshi」
【Part 11: Ties】「Satoshi」
【Part 13: Control】「Satoshi」
【Part 14: Twist】「Satoshi」
【Part 15: Shock】「Satoshi」
【Part 16: Drugs】「Kazuo」
【Part 17: Turns】「Kazuo」
【Part 18: Keep】「Satoshi」
【Part 19: Fear】「Satoshi」
【Part 20: Hide】「Kazuo」
【Part 21: Gone】「Satoshi」
【Part 22: Search】「Kazuo」
【Part 23: Fate】「Satoshi」
【Part 24: Closing】「Kazuo」
【Part 25: Rest】「Satoshi」
【Part 26: Stranger】「Satoshi」
【Part 27: Company】「Satoshi」
【Part 28: Endure】「Satoshi」
【Part 29: Lasts】「Satoshi」
【Part 30: Off】「Kazuo」
「Author's Note」

【Part 12: Cheat】「Satoshi」

6.4K 242 150
By Akikou

Chapter 12: Cheat

Anna, and I went on occasional dates to the movies, park, and even amusement parks so early on. It was fun spending time with her. She made my heart lighter, and she made me forget Kazuo.

"You are cute babe." She would tell me every time I would smile at her.

"Thanks baby." I smiled.

For once I didn't feel emotionless towards a girl. I saw a potential relationship with Anna. We share similar interests like horror films, and Japanese horror stories. There was more interests we share in common, but those two made me like her just a little bit more.

We have been together for a month now. I told Ita, and he was happy for me. I haven't heard from Kazuo either which didn't quite bother me since my heart, mind, and attention was already on someone new.

One day I finally got that text I haven't been seeking.

"Satoshi. I am around, want to meet up at my house in Japan?" Kazuo texted.

"You have a house here!?"

"We decided to move here."

I wasn't happy whatsoever. I wanted to get over him, but his occasional texts made me jump back to square one.

"Sure I'll see you." I replied.

"I'll pick you up."

"Okay."

I sat outside my porch with my cellphone. I was already on level 422 on Candy Crush so I tried to beat my level. Playing the game made time pass by fast. Soon I noticed him pulling into the driveway.

He looked fine as always. His white dress shirt that was unbuttoned a little made my heart race. His hair was a bit messy, but that was the topping to his already sexy appearance.

"Get in." He said.

I got into the passenger seat, and pulled on my seat belt. He turns down the radio.

"Let's drive around okay?" He asked. "Let's drive until it's dark."

I looked at my phone. The time read 7:00. Since it was the summertime, darkness doesn't arrive until 8:00 or 9:00.

"Isn't that a waste of gas?" I looked over at him.

"Yeah I guess. I have somewhere to take you anyway." He begins to drive. I didn't bother asking him where we are going since I like the surprise sensation.

He parked up at this hill that was located on a mountain. The car was parked underneath a big willow tree. I noticed no cars would pass by here. It was a secret spot.

"Nice." I said admiring the scenery.

"I used to come here a lot when I was in high school." He reaches over to unbuckle his seatbelt, and got out of the car to open the back doors. He pulled out a small backpack. He unzips it, and pulls out a mini looking bag. Almost like a small purse.

"What's that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Good stuff." He takes out a bowl, and a little baggy containing weed.

My face frowned. I didn't know he was into this type of thing. He is a professor so I would expect him to be clean.

He packs the bowl, and takes out a lighter. The bong was designed to look like a orange white coy fish. It was a beautiful design, but smoking weed wasn't a beautiful thing.

"Want?" He lights it, and takes a huge inhale.

"No." I shook my head, and looked away.

I could smell the weed infesting the car. The smell made me uncomfortable. I see him inhale, and exhale quite a lot. He then pulls out a huge bottle of vodka.

"Want?"

"No! Why are you doing these things? You are a professor! On top of that you are driving!" My disappointment in him keeps piling up, and I don't know how much more I can handle this behavior.

"I'm not driving now. Plus I am taking a break from teaching." He chugs the vodka without breaks. I was amazed at how he could hold his liquor, but it turned me off since he was damaging his life before my very eyes.

"Fine" I couldn't talk back since I fear he would get angry again.

I sat in the vehicle with him up until 9:00 when he was done with his drinking, and smoking. The smell in the car made me want to vomit.

"You know...I thought of you.." He slurred his words since he was far pass the point of tipsy.

"Cool I guess." My mind was focused on Anna. I didn't want to give in to his words anymore.

Before I knew it, Kazuo got on top of me, and pushed my seat down. My eyelids opened up at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to fuck you so badly." His breath reeks of alcohol, and weed.

"N-no.." For once I didn't want him to. I didn't want to cheat on my girlfriend who has been so wonderful to me.

"Haha funny." He bends down to kiss me forcefully. I tried to push him off, but he held my wrists together over my head.

"Mmmh!" I squirmed around, but I was no competition compared to him.

This drunken man was oblivious to his absurd actions. He took the collar of my t-shirt, and tore it off me.

"Get the fuck off!" I fought. I moved him here, and there, but it was never enough to push him off of me. The cramp space in the car didn't serve justice either.

"Mmhm.." He groans going down to kiss, and bite my neck.

"Ahh!" I moaned out loud like a little bitch.

His hand roams down to my belt, and he undos my bottoms, and tugs them off while keeping my wrists bounded together.

"So...hot.." He groans. I could sense his drunken voice.

He flips me over so I laid on my stomach. He used one of his big hands to hold both mine together by the wrist, and kept them pushed on the seat over my head. I couldn't struggle free. I felt him lifting my ass in the air for him to enter. It was a embarrassing position for me.

"What about a condom you dumb fuck!" I yelled out.

"What?" He wasn't paying attention to me, and rubs his hard erection on my pink blossomed hole. He injects himself into me quickly, and pushed my head to the seat at the exact time as he smashed into me.

"Ahg!" I moaned aloud feeling that pain again. He was larger than Ita, and I still wasn't used to his length.

He moves in, and out of me quickly, and roughly. I wanted to leave, and flee. Could I call this sexual harassment? It would shame me to say I was sexually harassed by a guy. I loved him, but not the drunken him.

The pain was lighter this time around, but his large pole inside still made my eyes water like mad, and my knees weak. He was a dog that had the 'in heat' shit going on. He had his way with me for 20 whole minutes, and he finally came inside.

"Better then fucking my wife." He smirked. "I like tight holes."

I blushed at his words. How embarrassing is that to hear? Very I must say.

"If I keep it secret, lets meet up sometimes." He suggested.

"I have a girlfriend now." I looked away.

"So? She doesn't have to know."

I looked at him in disappointed shock. How can he say stupid shit like this? I looked up to Kazuo for so many years, and now the real him shows. My feelings seem to vanish by the day.

"I won't do that."

"Don't you love me?" He looks over.

"I loved you. You aren't the same." I averted his stare.

"This is what adults do. I can't treat you like a kid."

"No, but you don't have to be so fucked up. You have a wife. I told you to choose only one."

"I do love you Satoshi." His hand touches my cheek. I placed my hand on his.

"I don't know. I can't be a second option, and I can't share you. That isn't how I work."

"I'll disappear again..." His voice low.

"No!" I couldn't bare the fact that he will disappear again, but I wanted him to choose me. Right now my brain is a complete mess. I do like my girlfriend, but I love Kazuo.

"Then lets meet up occasionally, and see what happens."

"Okay..."

"Get out the car." He said as he got out of the car. I did as I was asked of.

He walks over to my side of the car, and slams my body to the car, and kisses me. The kiss was rough, and he barely gave me a second to catch my breath. His hands lower to my crotch, and he grabs my penis.

"Uhnn!" I blushed hard since I was the one naked still.

"Don't worry. No one comes here." His grip on my erection was hard. He starts to tug on my penis, and I yelled out.

"Ow! What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled out. The pain was uncomfortable.

"I like trying out new things." He grins.

"Then do it to yourself. It's sensitive there. You should know." I growled at him.

He gets on his knees, and takes my length into his mouth.

"Ahh..." I groaned lightly lacing my fingers in his just-fucked hair.

He sucked me roughly which I liked, but suddenly I felt him bite down, and I pulled away, but his teeth was dug into me hard.

"Uhhnngg! Stop it hurts!" I screamed out trying to pull away. His teeth stays lodged into my erection. The pain was unbearable that my instant reaction was punching him.

I swung my fist into his head, and he flew back to the ground. He places his large hands on his head from the blow.

"That hurts." He said looking down.

"What's wrong with you!?" I looked down at my penis, and saw his teeth marks. They stung bad.

"Sorry. I'm so drunk." He held his head.

"I can't drive. I don't have my license yet."

"Then stay here with me tonight."

"I don't know." I was scared of him, and what he might do to me.

"No choice. Ah get pain killers from the passenger'a compartment will you." He mumbled.

I went to the mini compartment, and saw some pain killers. I took them, and handed them to him. He quickly pops on handcuffs on my wrist to bound them together.

"What the fuck?" I glared.

Kazuo got up, and dragged me to the car. He took out another handcuff, and handcuffed me to the step to the car that was located under the door. I was forced to lay on the sandy floor.

"Are you fucking nuts?!" I screamed at him.

"This turns me on." He kicks my legs apart, and I felt my rosy cheeks appearing again.

I heard his footsteps roaming around behind me. Then everything went black! He blindfolded me.

"What are you doing?!" I was scared, but my crotch was hardening. This excitement got me hard.

"Shhh..." He shushes me, and I felt a hard object in my asshole.

"Mmmh!" It was painful. It didn't feel like a penis. "What is that?" I breathed heavily.

"A rock baby." He whispers.

"Mmmh!" I believe him when he says rock. It felt like one. I couldn't see anything, and my head was dizzy. What will he do to me. This type of bondage play turned me on.

"You like huh?" I hear him say.

"Mhmm." I nodded as I felt the unknown object move in, and out of me. "You make me wild.." I whispered.

"As you do me." He says back seductively.

I didn't understand that night quite clearly, but I remembered he tied me up a lot, and sexed me around. Strangely I loved it, but Anna stayed in my mind through all of it.

Kazuo took me home the next morning, and I explained what happened to my mom, cutting out our sexual affairs.

I immediately went to lay on my bed when I got home. The softness of the bed was heaven compared to the hard floor from last night. Was this my fate now? Being used as his personal sex toy? Even though I didn't mind it at first, I can't continue this forever if I have Anna.

Now it was my turn to choose between two people.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 778 5
WARNING: BoyXBoy explicit content! Charlie finds an unusual shed located in the meadows of his mansion. He finds a strange foreign Japanese boy trap...
115K 5.5K 30
He was willing to share. He couldn't decide. He didn't know.
27.9K 165 6
After all the emotional mess Shawn have gotten with Noah Centineo, his wild hook ups continues when he decided to hang out with an old friend. |gay f...