Be Your Hero - Barry Allen/Th...

By RogersSkywalkerR5er

Book (1) Ella Peters is just a regular girl. She has always dreamed of becoming a reporter. When she was a ki... More

Going Home
Welcome Home
Meeting Him Again
Walk and Talk
The Favor
Bad Relations
First Encounter
News
I Dont Know You Anymore
Christmas Feeling
The Kiss
Talking
Confessions
Secret
I've Been Tagged!
Meeting The Team.
I Am Heart Broken!
Changes
Second Chances
Messed Up
Opening Up
Things Just Got Complicated.
Heart Ache
Last Kiss
Temporary Valentine
Confessions
The Decision
Last Goodbye
One Chance
Secrets
Truth and Pain
Preparations
So Long Central City
Flash Day
Scars
Welcome Home!
Two Flashes?
I Want You Back
Apologies
Return
Moving On
Just A Few Questions
The Date
Friends?
Fallen Hero
IMPORTANT!! AN!!
Steps To Recovery
Beleive In Yourself
Christmas Blues
Failure and Regrets
Earth 2 Part 1
Earth 2 Part 2
Escape From Earth 2
Weight of Worlds
Who Is Zoom
Flashing Back
Working With The Enemy
Trap
The Bargain
Normal
Powerful Decisions
Meeting Dr. Allen
Becoming the Flash
Lost and Found
Invincible Feeling
Tragedy
The Final Run
Broken In Time

Break

3.2K 76 28
By RogersSkywalkerR5er

Ella's POV.

It had been a few weeks since Ella had talked to the Flash and he told her that she had stolen his heart. Ella remembered it like it was yesterday. She remembered the joy she got from hearing those words and how much she wanted to say them back.

She also remembered how she had felt when she remembered Scott. It broke her heart to end it all. Since then Ella had still seen the Flash on occasion, but not as often as usual. He would come and talk to her as a friend and would also help her with her news stories.

Today was a special day. It was Valentine's Day. Scott would be coming over and they would go out. The truth was though, Ella hadn't been able to stop thinking about the Flash. She didn't want to admit it, but she was most possibly inlove with him. Though whenever she thought of this, Ella began to think of someone else whom she had seen quite a lot of lately.

Barry Allen. The man she had been inlove with since she was a little girl. Ella knew she was still inlove with him, but also knew that he didn't feel the same way. Ella couldn't stop thinking about him though. She wondered why. She thought she was inlove with the Flash and maybe just maybe had moved on from Barry, but she hadn't. Was Ella still completely inlove with Barry Allen? She was so confused about her feelings.

Then she thought about breaking up with Scott, but she hated to hurt him. She couldn't understand why she didn't love him. He was perfect. He loved her and cared for her, but she was still very unhappy.

Ella was on her way to see Iris. She and Iris were going to go shopping for a dress for her date with Scott that night. Ella arrived at the West's house and got out of her car. She walked up to the porch  and knocked on the door.
Barry opened it. "Hey, Ella. Come on in. I'll go get Iris." He smiled.

Ella was left standing in the entryway. She looked around and saw some pictures sitting on a long wooden table. There were a lot of Iris and Barry, Iris and her dad and Barry and Joe through the years. Ella looked down the table and saw a familiar picture. It was of Barry, Iris and Ella when they were kids. It was taken at the park. Iris had her arm around Barry's shoulder and he had his arm on her shoulder as well.

Ella looked closely at the picture and noticed something. Barry had she stood together in the picture. Her arm was wrapped around his shoulder and his was wrapped around her waist and his head was laid against her shoulder. Ella had never noticed hrs before. He seemed much closer to Ella in the picture. It was probably because they were best friends back then.

Ella missed those times. It saddened her to see that most of the pictures were of Barry and Iris growing up. She was happy that Barry and  Iris had each other growing up, but sad that she didn't have Barry.

Just then Barry came down and interrupted her thoughts. "Iris says she'll be down in a minute. You can go up if you want." He said. Elle shook her head. "Thanks Barry, but I think I'll just wait."

He nodded and walked over to her. "So, how are things with you and. . .Scott?" He asked. Ella nodded. "Good. I guess." She said. "What do you mean good you guess?" Ella bit her lip. "I just mean we're good. He's taking me out tonight." She said. "That's. . . nice." Barry answered. "Yep. He's very sweet. The perfect guy." She said almost trying to convince herself.

Just then Iris came down. "Hey Ella! You ready?" She asked. Ella nodded and walked to the door with Iris. "See you later Bare." Iris smiled. He nodded and smiled back. "See you later."

Iris and Ella had finally picked out a dress and were now at the food court eating. "So, you planing something special for tonight?" Iris asked. Ella nodded. "He's taking me out to dinner. I don't know where." Iris looked at Ella oddly. "You don't seem too excited." "I am. I just. . ." "Is it the Flash?" Iris asked. Ella had told Iris what happened. "I mean maybe I guess, but he's not the whole reason." Iris nodded and sat back in her chair.

"Then its Barry." "Iris. . ." Ella began in a warning tone. "Ella, I know how you feel about Barry. You've been inlove with him since you were a kid. Why don't you just admit it." Ella was silent. As she thought about it she couldn't deny it. She was still completely inlove with Barry Allen.

"Why don't you tell him?" Iris asked. "Because what if he doesn't feel the same way. It would ruin our friendship." "He may just surprise you." Iris said. "What do you mean?" Ella asked in confusion. "I'm just staying that you'll never know the truth until you ask him." Ella sighed.

"Look, you told me how you feel about the Flash. Do you feel more for Barry or more for the Flash." Iris asked. Ella thought about it. "I don't even know the Flash. I just know a little about him. We don't get to see each other very much. I care for him greatly. I enjoy his company. He's attractive, kind, nice to talk to, brave, and I like him very much.
With Barry I know everything about him. We have everything in common. I love talking to and just being near him. He's adorable and funny and sweet and charming, and attractive and courageous and. . .I love him." She said sadly. She had finally admitted it out loud.

Iris nodded at her friend.
"You need to tell him." "But-" "Ella, I'm sure Scott would understand." "But what about the Flash? He told me that he loved me! For me to just turn around and go to Barry would be terrible." Iris sighed. "Look I honestly think the Flash will be happy for both you and Barry." Iris said. "I don't know. Look, it's getting late. We better get going." Ella said and got up. Iris sighed and followed.

Later that evening Ella was at her apartment, finishing getting ready. She heard her doorbell. She walked to the door, putting her necklace on and opened it. Scott stood at the door smiling. He had brought her roses. She smiled. "Hey Scott." "Hey babe." He gave her the flowers. "Thank you. They're lovely." She smiled. She walked to the kitchen to put them in some water and came back out. "So where are we going?" She asked. "It's a surprise." He smiled. They walked out the door.

At the restaurant Ella kept staring off into space, thinking about what Iris had said. "Hey, honey? You there?" She heard Scott ask. Sh nodded. "I'm fine. Just tired." "You've been acting strangely all night. What's going on?" He asked seriously. "Nothing. I'm fine." She smiled.

After they ate Scott took Ella to the park where Barry, Ella and Iris had all played when they were young. It didn't help get her mind off of everything. They walked down the paths to a lake where a gazebo was. He lead her to it and they both stood looking over the railing. "You are so beautiful." He commented. Ella turned to him and smiled. "Thank you." He took a deep breath. "Ella, I know we haven't been together long, but. . ." He began.

Scott took her hands in his and brought her to the middle of the gazebo. Ella began to feel nervous. "Ella. . .I love you." He said seriously. Ella was speechless. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't say it back. She didn't love him. She loved Barry. "Ella?" He asked nervously.

Ella swallowed and blinked. "Umm. . .Scott I. . ." He raised his eyebrows. "Your very sweet and. . .I care for you immensely, but. . .I don't love you." She said carefully and sadly. She hated doing this to him.

His happy expression faded into sadness and understanding. "It's the Flash isn't it?" He asked. Ella shook her head. "No. No it's not. Actually it's something else." Scott tilted his head. "What is it then?" He asked. Ella opened her mouth hesitantly. "I'm inlove with Barry." She said quickly. Scott's face dropped.

"I'm so sorry Scott. I never wanted it to be this way. I thought that if I spent enough time with you that I could fall inlove with you, but I was wrong. Your an amazing guy and I'm probably crazy not to love you, but I don't." Scott nodded understandingly. "It's alright. I understand. Does Barry feel he same?" He asked. Ella shook her head. "I don't know. I don't think he does." She sad sadly. "I see, well he'd be crazy not to like a girl like you. Your special." Ella smiled gently. "Thank you Scott. I never deserved you." He smiled. "Yeah you did." He paused.

"Well, I should probably take you home." He said. Ella shook her head. "You don't have to. My friend's house is close. I can walk. I honestly need it and I'm sure you need the alone time." She said. Scott nodded. "Alright. If you ever need anything just let me know. I hope we can still be friends." He said. She smiled. "I'd like that." He hugged her and left.

Ella stood there and sighed heavily. What a wonderful Valentines Day. Ella decided she would call Iris. "Hello?" "Hey, Iris. Can I sleep over tonight?" She asked. "Yeah sure, how was your date?" Iris asked. "We broke up. He told me he loved me and.  . . I didn't feel he same so we ended it. We're still friends though." Ella explained.

"I see, well I'm sorry. Is he driving you here?" She asked. "No. I'm at the park near your house I told him I'd walk. He finally agreed." Ella said. "Oh. Well, I'll just pick you up." "No. Iris really it's okay, but thanks. I'll see you in a bit." Iris sighed. "Alright. See you." She hung up. Ella sighed heavily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 633 11
All City have heros. Starling City have the Arrow team with Oliver Queen, John Diggles, Laurel Lance and Felicity Smoak. But this story talk about th...
44.9K 1K 25
Barry and Caitlin have been married for two years. Recently, they have been going at each other, bickering and arguing over the littlest things. One...
58.5K 1.2K 17
Barry Allen is an ordinary forensic scientist at the Central City Police Department. He was in his lab watching the news during a thunderstorm as the...
58.6K 2.3K 141
After Mon-El is sent away and Barry is trapped in the Speed Force, Iris and Kara only have had each other for the past seven months. Sure, they stil...