i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Cinco

19.5K 949 179
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: here's a little extra for this week)

After studying my lessons I immediately cleaned up my desk and opened my laptop. I went to my history box and click on the video channel where I had been conducting my villainy tutorial.

Looking into the videos listed I clicked the one I haven't watched yet as I reached for my secret black book and opened it. While watching intently, I was jutting down the acts committed by the villains in the scene and try to imagine which possible school scenario could they be applicable too.

"fufufufu.....with this I will slowly advance to intermediate level in villainy. Just you wait heroine when you entered high school I would've entered sage level in villainy and be a god-like villain. Ohohoho" I laughed using my villainy laugh with gusto while looking at my laptop screen as I saw the villain throw a water on the heroine. "hmmm....water is really essential when it comes to villainy acts, I should start bringing water bottle when I enter high school so that I could drenched the heroine." I jutted down the information.

"Catherine?" i immediately closed my laptop and black notebook before cautiously looking at my brother who came to check on me

"y-yes bro-brother?" I ask innocently

"its already one in the morning aren't you going to sleep yet?"

"eh??" I look at my alarm clock and true to my brother's words it already one

"anyway what were you still doing?" brother went inside my room and check my desk but I immediately pick my laptop, I was reaching for my black notebook but brother beat me to it "hmmmm...what's this? villainy 101.......easy steps to become a good villain" brother look at me with disbelief after reading the contents of my notebook.

"ummm...." I gave brother a sheepish smile when I can't think of any excuse

"seriously, stop this villainy stuff and go to sleep"

"yes brother" I sighed in relief when brother did not poke much information about my black notebook.

Catherine was leisurely walking in the courtyard, thinking about books, their class that morning have been cancelled due to some meeting so she decided to go to the library to request books. Since only the middle school section had the free time she can't go to the high school section to visit her  brothet because their classes are still on going.

Meow....

Kana went to their clubroom for a visit so she was alone for the moment, she was contemplating a while ago if she should also check the karate club but decided that she could do it later after ordering the books.

Meow.....

Catherine stopped, she thought she was only imagining things when she heard a meowing sound but it seems like she was wrong.

Meow....

Catherine look around but only the cultured grass and magnolia trees are present, no shadow of a cat could be seen. She headed towards the perfectly line trees and looked up, as she expect she saw a small kitten holed up in one of the thick branches of the magnolia tree.

"how did you end up there?" if Kana could hear me right now I was sure I will be scolded by her

Meow.....

"looks like you can't get down" I look around me, when I found no one around I immediately climbed the magnolia tree.

I had been practicing my tree climbing when I noticed some fruit bearing trees in our yard plus it is a good way of escaping from chasers. I'd already watch enough anime and movies where it proves that climbing a tree to escape from someone is quite effective. "here we go" after reaching the branch I immediately swing my leg and straddled it then I grabbed tightly on the branch to maintain my balance. "here, kitty, kitty" I called the kitten but it only look at me

Meow....meow.....meow....

"come here, kitty...kitty..kitty" I called again but instead of going with me it suddenly turned back and jumped off and landed safely on the ground "eh...."

Meow

The kitten look at me and it feels like the kitten has this smug look on its face before turning back and walking away. looking at the kitten walking away in the distance I was left dumbfounded in my place "what just happened?" I scratched my head "aren't kitten supposed to be unable to jumped down from this height? This...this is scam!" I always believed those scenes where the stranded cats and kittens can't save themselves from this height.

"so noisy!!" a voice suddenly came from below

"arrgh!!!" startled from the voice i almost lost my balanced but i immediately hugged the branch i am sitting on and when i looked below I almost let go of the branch when I saw Ryuuji sitting under the shade of the magnolia tree. I swallowed air when he looked up and glare at me "ummm....hi?" I said awkwardly.

"tsk....be quiet!"

"y-yes sir" I answered while still hugging the branch

"Ryuuji, you're awake" I look towards the direction of another voice and almost cursed my own luck when I saw Aoi heading towards us. this kind of scenario was out of my calculation! I don't want to meet them yet! I am not yet ready! Can't I have a peaceful middle school before I act like a love sick puppy in front of them when I enter high school?

"some noisy cat woke me up from my sleep" I winced

"cat?" Aoi suddenly looked up and was surprised when he saw me from the tree branch

"umm....meow?" I almost smack myself when I realized what I just let out! How embarrassing! If I will commenced my villainy acts this two will not probably take me seriously when they remember me in this state.

"are you alright?" Aoi asked when he probably got over from his initial shocked of seeing me up here while trying his hardest not to laugh and proving he can't when some sound was let out "pft......ha....aherm" . well I am sure that anyone would really be surprised if anyone saw me right now because no rich man's daughter would be climbing and getting stranded on a tree. But what's with this terrible luck!!!!

"yes" I whispered remembering how Ryuuji ask me to keep quiet

"are you sure?" if you're not sure then help me! I almost shout but since I am afraid of getting glared at by Ryuuji I keep quiet "and why are you whispering?" Aoi was smiling but from the glint in his eyes I am sure he still found me funny, I just pretend I did not notice anything and pointed at Ryuuji. "I see" he went and sat beside Ryuuji."haaa.....girls are starting to get troublesome"

"........" you're just going to sit there and ignore me?!

"I guess girls are the same wherever we went" Aoi suddenly look at me and smile "but I guess there are some exceptions" Ryuuji also look at me

"don't worry I am not listening or anything just continue with your talk, hehehe" I said awkwardly while still hugging the tree branch.

"you really look like you need help" I shake my head enthusiastically to answer Aoi

"no I can managed" I slowly let go of the tree branch and "see" I smiled at them when I managed to sit straight. "don't mind me, you can continue with your talk I will go down in a while you won't even notice me" they are still looking at me "cross my he---iyaah!!!!" without the support of my hand I suddenly lost my balanced and fall down the tree. I am expecting pain from my fall but a second had passed and i still feel nothing

"whew....that was close" i said in relief when i notice that i seem to be floating. I open my eyed and look to my left side when I felt that someone is holding me and I was greeted by the smiling face of Aoi

"tsk...so troublesome" when I look at my right I saw the frowning face of Ryuuji, looks like the two moved and catch me when I fall.

"ummm.....i am okay, s-so you can let me go now" my heart is beating wildly at my chest as I look at the two of them, they are both looking at me with a strange expression "ummmmm.....honestly you can let go now" this two is not good for my heart. they gently let me go, I stand up and check if there's anything amiss, after assuring that I sustained no injury or bruise I sighed in relief before looking at the two men beside me "thank you for helping me and sorry for inconveniencing you, I must have been heavy and coupled with the force of gravity when I fall the impact must have been great" I know I am starting to babble but my heart was not prepared to meet and talk with the two of them and certainly not in this fashion! I am nervous that i could feel my knees trembling from it.

"you're interesting" I felt like I was hit by a canon ball when Aoi said those words. I did not want him to be interested on me!

"troublesome Cat" that! your reaction must be like that of Ryuuji! Wait.....guess it's okay if Aoi take interest as long as Ryuuji is irritated at me.

if Ryuuji is irritated he will feel more hate at me when I start to bully the heroine with, those thoughts in mind I did not noticed that I am smiling by myself.

Tsk....tsk....tsk....while Catherine was smiling with a 'i-did-well' expression she failed to notice that the two men are looking at her with different expression. One was with a smile on his face sporting a 'she's interesting look' while the other looks solemn with a smile on his eyes.

"Catherine!" Kana came running towards me

"Kana! Did something happened?"

"did something happened! You!" I closed my eyes in pain when she pinch my checks

"ich hurch Chana...."

"what do you think you're doing climbing trees?" she let go of me while I touch my stinging cheeks "if something happened to you brother Clyde will go ballistic"

"I was just trying to save a kitten"

"kitten can save themselves from that height" I pouted

"well....when I...."

"and stop reading those cheesy books, come we need to go back before you put more danger to yourself"

"don't treat me like a kid Kana" with my friend scolding me like this my future as a villainess is slowly crumbling in front of the two men beside me

"okay, okay, just come, our homeroom teacher is looking for you" I frowned "let's go" before I could react she dragged me with her.

"she's interesting" Aoi said while looking at the retreating figure of Catherine and her friend Kana "she's refreshing and pretty different from the others, don't you think so Ryuuji?"

"guess so" Aoi look at his friend

"your eyes betrays your words" Ryuuji walk away and went back to sit under the magnolia tree.

"you!!! you're really sly why did you not tell me that you're meeting with Aoi and Ryuuji!" the two of us just got back from our homeroom's office. He just gave me some tasks for our class because he will be out for a week. The class rep and his vice is absent today so the duty fell upon me.

Kana's voice circulated around the classroom without the two noticing it and suddenly every female's ears perk up and listens to the two.

"I am not meeting with them okay. Its just a coincidence" I said while still trying to formulate a plan to build up my crashing villain confidence in front of the two men. My little stint on the tree could really break my laid out plans. I need to avoid those two!

"but the three of you look chummy together."

"they just help me"

"see!!!! They help you, if it's another girl they will just passed it off but you, they help you" kana even pointed a finger at me

"your just imagining things because you did not see what really happened"

"still, right now you're the luckiest girl in the Academy" I wanted to refute Kana but I just keep quiet.

Catherine might want to refute Kana but like her friend their classmates who clearly heard their conversation silently agrees with Kana.

Catherine Bradshaw was really a lucky girl, she was the only one who had carried a conversation with those two princes furthermore they even helped her unlike them.

they who had tried acting as a damsel in distress and even 'accidentally' tripping when the two passes by, to no avail the two only continue as if nothing had happened.

now unknown to Catherine that little information of being help by the two had been slowly spreading out in their year, slowly solidifying her stance as the two's possible partner without her not knowing anything.

Catherine look at the four men in black suits line up in front of her. It was Saturday and she was holed up that morning in their dojo having her morning practice when her father came in followed by the four men.

"Catherine, good morning sweetie" I smiled when father came in but it was frozen when four men in black followed father inside.

"father?" I was now starting to get nervous "father, who did you eliminate today?" I ask while trying to formulate a plan to rehabilitate father before he sink deeper, I also need to check that no evidence could be found or should I call the police? While I was worrying father just laugh at my question

"your jokes are really funny Catherine" eh....i wasn't actually joking father! I am serious we need to take care of the body! Wait....why am I being an accomplice?!

"then father did you get contacted by the mafia?" could it be that father's path to darkness had already started without me knowing? I already checked up one-third of the yakuza's in the area maybe I need to work faster, gotta call my informant...

"ha ha ha, no Catherine, they will be your body guards" I breathe a sigh in relief, thank god there is no corpse or mafia yet....

"oh, I see"

"there have been some kidnapping cases reported in the tv lately. I need to ensure that you're well protected" I nodded. I look at the four men in black suits, black shades and white communicator, typical bodyguard fashion. "they will be protecting you and they're also yours to command. I already gave them instructions that the commands will be coming from you since you'll be the one with them" I can't help but get excited from what father had told me.

"then father could I also ask them to spar with me in karate or do some odd jobs?" maybe I could train them like a ninja? Yes.....having body guards will be good.

"yes, you can ask them anything that is within reasons. They will report give me a written report but they will mostly be yours" checkmate

"I understand father"

"okay I will leave them to you" I nodded and watch father walk away. I faced the four men with a smile on my face.

The four men may look expressionless but under the black shades covering their eyes is fear. Seeing the little girl rubbing her hands together while looking at them with a smile makes them view her as some kind of a little devil plus that glint in her eyes sends chill in their spines. They have a feeling that they may need a bodyguard of their own to guard them from this little girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 762 22
its about a high school girl named sakura who use to be a spoild brat until her parents got bankcrupt they manage to survive and revive there company...
10.6K 290 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
24.2K 960 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
245K 8.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...