i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

cuatro

20.8K 910 177
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: i'll check my errors later.....please bear with it for a while)

When Catherine went home that day she was donning her new hairstyle.

Walking down their living room she stopped in front of the antique mirror hanged on top of the fireplace serving as a decoration. Black hair fresh from the salon, upturned cat's eye that could intimidate anyone with one glance, modest nose, natural red lips and with the small beauty mark under her right eye, Catherine was satisfied that she look more like a villain.

"Ohohoho" Catherine tried laughing with her head slightly upturned with her right hand raised near her mouth to complete the infamous ojou-sama laugh done by every villain she'd read. "Perfect! I am now on my way to perfect villainy, ohohoho" she declared to herself, enjoying her villainy laugh.

"Sweetie, I know you enjoy admiring yourself but can't you please don't digress into a mad woman I don't want my cute daughter to be crazy" Catherine turned to the entrance and saw her father who is giving her a worried look.

"Good evening father, you did not enter into the illegal drug trade right? You did not slice someone with a katana right? You did not cheat on mother right?" she asked immediately, inquiring if her father started taking the path to darkness.

"Catherine! What kind of nonsense are you asking your father!" Catalina who just came in immediately berated Catherine.

"It's okay Catalina, Catherine was just joking with me, right?" Catherine gave a tight smile and nodded at her father.

"But what did you do with your beautiful hair?" Catalina, glared at Catherine's hair

"I changed it mother, it's a sign for a good ojou-sama" when Catalina heard the magic word 'ojou-sama' she seems to have calmed down a bit.

"well, it does seems to suit you" Catherine came to learn through trial and error that if she do things ojou-sama like her mother will accept it but if she do things unlady-like her mother will blew her fuse and will lecture her for hours and hours about how a lady should conduct herself. "Well such hair style was actually once worn by Marie Antoinette so I guess it's okay" she mentally did a happy dance

"Whoa, what happened with your hair?" Kana inspected Catherine's hair when she came to school that morning "It looks......curly..."

"Isn't it? I found this book in the student council and decided to change my hair like this. So what do you think? Do I look like a villain like this?" Catherine sat with her back straight, she cross her legs and placed her hands on her lap, slightly turning her head upwards and raising a brow "You dare to talk with me in such a familiar manner? Who gave you the permission to be this close to me?" she ask Kana in a prideful manner.

"Wow!" Kana said with a clap, she relaxed her stance and look at her expectantly "That gave me the shivers, you look evil" I smiled in glee

"Really? Evil? Evil? Can I pass now as a villainess?"

"You already look like one. Anyway, what's with your obsession with being a villainess? You know Catherine I am starting to worry about your future" Kana said worriedly.

"Don't worry Kana, I am also worrying about my future daily" her father seems to be avoiding her when she started lecturing him about how to treat his subordinates and on how to take revenge on rivals in a legal way. She need to think of another strategy to never let her father take the evil path

The friends are chatting normally that they did not even noticed that the atmosphere in their room had changed. When Catherine had acted like a haughty ojou-sama everyone was entranced as if they are seeing someone new.

They have been used to the quiet Miss Catherine but seeing her new hairstyle with her sudden and quick changes of attitudes they found themselves admiring her. Their mind contains the words 'as expected of the young miss of the Bradshaw group she really is different from the others'

In that moment the men who had admired her beauty from afar felt more intimidated by her while the females are now looking at her with more admiration for having that kind of aura and pride. They are all women but they felt short under the presence of the fleeting image of Miss Catherine.

Walking down the hallway of the Club Hall Catherine was turning her head left and right, looking for the club room of the karate club. She had been putting it off but she finally decided that it was finally the right moment to join the karate club.

"Ryuuji and Aoi are joining the archery club!"

"Eh seriously? Where are they? If it's like that I am going to join the archery club too!! I can't pass this opportunity"

"This is the chance to be with Ryuuji and Aoi!!!" Catherine stopped and look at the three giggling females who passed by her.

"Geez....those two are starting to become legendary." she murmured to herself

Catherine continued her walk but she immediately stop when she finally saw the sign for the karate club. However it seems like it will be hard for her to enter since a huge group of girls are blocking her path.

When she look to her left she noticed that just in front of the karate club room is the archery club room. Looking at the time, she need to hurriedly enter the club room to hand her application form or her precious time with her brother will be cut off. She looked with irritation at the huge clamped of girls in front of her, while thinking of ways to move past them such as scaling the wall and crawling on the floor, she then remembered a scene in one of the manga she'd read where the villainess use her haughtiness to the crowd to disperse them so she could use a hallway privately for her own.

With such thought, she crossed her arms and look down at the girls around her.

"Excus—" Catherine clamped her mouth shut, villainess don't use the term 'excuse me' in this kind of opening speech. "You!" since she had been currently taking voice lesson in the insistence of her mother her voice came out strong, clear and precise that she immediately caught the attention of the girls around her "What do you all think you're doing?" she said while looking at them with irritation.

"Umm..."

"Miss Catherine"

"What? Are you just going to stare at me like that?" Catherine raised a brow "Geez...Move! You're all in the way" one by one the girls parted and a way was shown to her. She gracefully walk on the given path before stopping at the center. She gave them a once over before shaking her head to show her disappointment. "What a shame! Flocking like little chicks. Did you not know that it's unsightly for ladies such as yourselves to act like this?!"

Catherine look around and saw that they are all looking down with a dejected atmosphere surrounding them "Stand up straight! And don't lower your heads!" everyone followed her order, those had been drilled to her by her mother every time she's scolded whenever she try to relax her posture "Line up perfectly to wait and don't obscure my path!" everyone was looking at her with dazed expression so she clapped my hands "Move! You're all wasting my time" she said in a bored tone and everyone immediately followed it. Seeing as they're perfectly lined up in one side Catherine nodded in approval and a satisfied smile started to appear on her lips.

So this is the feeling her mother get when she acts like a drill sergeant. Feeling satisfied Catherine nodded at them. Turning to her left she was startled to see two pairs of eyes looking at her, one green and one black.

Catherine heard the rumors, she'd practically read about them in her past life but seeing them in person was different.

They're the same age as her but the aura they're exuding was so different it was as if she was looking at deities and not mortals. 'Ikemen' the word popped in her mind as she was looking at them, the two at such an age are already sporting such faces, no wonder the female in the Academy are going crazy over them.

D*mn....the colored special pages where these two was featured couldn't even be compared to seeing them for real

it was such a waste that they will be the one to bring her family to ruin, she sighed then looked at them solemnly, slightly nodding in greeting at the two of them before turning her back and head to the karate club.

"Who is she?" Ryuuji asked Aoi when the girl who had been looking in their direction head to the karate club

"I don't know" Aoi shrugged.

The two of them went to submit our club application to the archery club however they were detained in the clubroom when an influx of girls suddenly came and demanded to join.

With their huge number they had covered the hallway that just walking away normally would be pretty difficult. He could probably charm my way out but Ryuuji was a different case, if he leave Ryuuji alone he will surely make all the girls around him cry in fear with his poisonous tongue.

Just a while ago Ryuuji's mood was actually slowly turning black as the girls outside continued to go kyaa...kyaa, with their giggling faces and eyes that seems to devour them, suddenly a firm voice started chastising the girls.

What was surprising was that under the order of the authoritative voice the girls followed, the way suddenly cleared up and standing on the center is a raven haired girl.

"Do you want to know her?" a knot form on Ryuuji's forehead but instead of giving a reply he just walk away, again he just shrugged and immediately followed him.

The girls who were listening to the conversation of the two prince's in front of them did not miss how Ryuuji seems to show interest on Miss Catherine. And without Catherine's notice suddenly every female freshmen of the middle school section had acknowledge her as someone who could be with Ryuuji. After all this was the first time the girls had seen the unapproachable prince show an interest on someone, even though only two days had past such small reaction from their unattainable prince was a big thing for the girls who had experience his cold stare.

"You want to join the club?" The man with an auburn hair and brown eyes look at Catherine incredulously.

Since the girls had block the way to the karate club and after knowing that the illustrious men who recently enrolled in the Academy had joined the Archery club the Karate club are already expecting a decline of applicants. So when the door suddenly opened they all became alert and immediately prepared a bright smile to greet the future applicant. However, when the applicant came in, their smiles slowly diminished when a petite girl with curly hair entered the club room.

Everyone look at the girl from head to toe and from the way she stand, her looks, and her aura, not an ounce the word 'sport' radiates from her. Having a single applicant is already a big thing, however seeing their single applicant standing before them, every one suddenly want to curse their luck.

They were expecting a male, not a female! And surely not a delicate Chinese porcelain doll. When she gave her application form and they read her surname they want to wail more than ever, Miss Catherine was known for her quiet demeanor a complete opposite of her brother who dominated the judo world for being a constant winner in the nationals. More over this porcelain doll is being protected by the demon king itself which means her being a member of the Karate club is more of a curse than a blessing. No one wanted to provoke the student council president!!!

"Are you sure that you want to join the club?" the man who speak earlier, who also seems to be the captain asked in a serious manner.

"Yes! I have decided that it is time to join the karate club since I have already reached the brown belt!" she said proudly.

When she mentioned 'brown belt' suddenly everyone became alert. The young miss seems to know something, however they can't just rely on that knowledge, nowadays everything could be learned in the internet. Maybe the young miss had studied about karate but only in textbook, furthermore if they accept her and she suddenly sustain an injury during their training, their club will surely perish since Clyde Bradshaw cherishes and protects his sister like a wolf.

"Then you need to pass our test"

"Captain are you sure?" one member, the one with a glasses on, whispered in his ear

"Can't we just make her the manager captain?" the tallest one muttered but the captain ignored them, he take two slab of wood near the window, the slab were supposed to be used during their exhibition to the newcomers of their club but seeing as no one had joined it will be a waste to just let it accumulate dust in the corner. "Break this two in half using karate chop, either you do it simultaneously or just hit this two at once" Catherine nodded in understanding

"Then if I break this two, I will become a member?" the captain can't take to burst her bubble so he just nodded, it would be better to give up before hand or she will not take the trai—"Will this do?" he look at Catherine who is innocently smiling at them.

Everyone look at disbelief when after arranging the slab, in the blink of an eye she delivered a karate chop and the slabs of wood were cut cleanly in half. The two present members even went and check the wood slabs and it was perfectly cut, the young miss really cut it!!!

"Y-you cut it....."

"En.....I was only able to cut one slab before but thanks to brother's training I could now cut three" his jaw turned slack and his mouth opened in disbelief. Even the two members before him is looking at Catherine with disbelief.

The three can't believe it, at first they were underestimating her but they're wrong! This girl is strong! She could probably keep up with them!

"Congratulations you're now a member of the club" Catherine beamed at them and suddenly seeing such a cute smile from their new member their hearts started beating fast. Having a cute member could prove a blessing to the—not! She was the sister of the two-faced student council president in the high school section! Touching her is like signing your own death warrant!

"Brother I've joined the karate club!" Catherine announced to her brother once she came to see him in the dojo. They did not managed to meet in school because he had a meeting hence she immediately sough her brother after she came home to deliver my good news.

"Karate club?"

"En" Clyde was wiping of his sweat, he seems to just finished his afternoon practice

"You really join? Why can't you just join the flower arranging club? Tea ceremony club? Arts and crafts club? Why do you have to choose the karate club?"

"I want to dominate the nationals!" it had been her dream during her past-life, she actually did win it during her freshman year but she died before she could completely conquer it in her sophomore year that she want to realize it in this lifetime. Winning once is nothing, it is winning twice in a row that could really mean that she'd conquered the nationals.

"Nationals?"

"Like brother, I will also dominate the nationals! We will be the legendary unbeatable siblings, ha ha ha, I am really smart" Catherine declared as she look at her brother with excitement. But of course the nationals is just the secondary objective the main objective is for her to protect herself when the kidnappers come.

"Oh, it seems like our little princess is energetic and happy" when she heard father's voice she went and hugged him "Father you did not approved a shady deal today right? You did not fire anyone today without reason right? You're not doing corrupt things right?" she ask worriedly

"Sweetie, I did no such thing your father is an honest man" she look at him, a part of her believed her father while the other half don't, well her father really is an honest man however she need to be vigilant because if someone manages to successfully kidnap her, her father will really turn to the dark side.

"Catherine what kind of nonsense have you been talking about? Stop suspecting father"

"I am only making sure father will not go to the dark side and will not plunge our family to ruin"

"Catherine!" she pouted

"Now, now, Clyde, Catherine is just worried about me, after all she loves her father that much, right Catherine?" Jirou is asking Catherine enthusiastically and seeing his demanding eyes Catherine had no choice but nod in return "See, Clyde?" father look smug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
163K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
35.7K 1.7K 18
Inspired by reading too much isekai, romance, reincarnated Villainess-themed manga and manhwa. As if there's no abundance of them already, I decided...
807K 29.8K 31
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** After my death, I'm grat...