Camp Baob {BMC - DEH - Heathe...

By lolishipit28

ON HOLD // This is a BMC, DEH, Heathers, and Hamilton Camp AU. You should check it out if you are in any of t... More

Info
John
Michael
Connor
McNamara
John
Rich
Michael
Washington
John
McNamara
Connor
Michael

Zoe

464 19 7
By lolishipit28

Alana's head is resting gently on my lap on my top bunk as we wait for the other three people in our cabin to join us. Just then, the door creaked open.

"Zo? Al? You guys here?" I hear a sweet voice say.

We jump down from the bunk and walk into the main room.

"Chrissy! We've been waiting!" Alana squeaks and embraces her.

I do the same and then question. "These two are the new ones you were talking about?"

"Oh, yes! Introduce yourselves guys."

A gorgeous girl in a crop top and very short shorts replies first. "Hello, I'm Chloe, Christine and I go to school together."

"I'm Brooke!" another girl with curly hair smiled.

"Hey! So you and Chloe get the room next to ours, and Chrissy you can have your normal bed," I tell them.

We all got our stuff situated and got to know each other a bit more, and I was excited to become close with these new people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...