Guardians 2: Finding

By Unipiggs

After the Battle of Prodótis, our heroes, or guardians; Adam, Shelby, Nick, Cory, Jin, and Ross decide to go... More

Chapter 1: Second Chance
Chapter 2: Listening
Chapter 3: Crab Pie
Chapter 4: Cowards
Chapter 5: Paintings
Chapter 6: Splash Landing
Chapter 7: Heroes
Chapter 8: Formalities
Chapter 9: Robotics
Chapter 10: The Guard's Son
Chapter 11: Perfect
Chapter 12: Prince or Princess
Chapter 13: Setting Sail
Chapter 15: The Journal
Chapter 16: Human Chain
Chapter 17: The Island
Chapter 18: City of Psematá
Chapter 19: Taken Away

Chapter 14: Twins

150 15 10
By Unipiggs

Nick's POV

It's been about three days since we left Nero. Cory and I were both wearing matching shirts, his were usually gray and mine were blue. Every now and then we would change it up and switch shirts so he would have a blue one and I would have the gray one.

Before we left on the trip Mitch showed me, and Cory something called the washing machine... Apparently Mellontikós is loaded with these things, see, in Kalá we did have some advanced things but this washing thing was not one of them. People took time to wash their own clothes because it was relaxing and helped calm the nerves.

You would have to walk to the nearest river or well and take in the sights. Sometimes you take things for granted.

Anyways, ever since Mitch taught me and Cory we have been non-stop with our clothes. We showed Dawn the machine and he wanted to take it apart and see how it worked. Cory and I shrieked at him saying no, and eventually he left it alone.

Right now Cory and I were playing kick ball on the deck.

"Boys!" Ashlie shouted at us and Cory stopped the ball with his foot, we both turned to her.

"How many times did I tell you two to put on sunscreen!?" She yelled.

"I don't know, six?" I shrugged.

"I swear I will turn this ship around right now!" She yelled crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"Good luck with that, Nick is steering." Cory laughed.

"I'm telling Nick where to go! I could have him turn back to Kalá and he wouldn't even know." Ashlie hissed and handed Cory the sunscreen bottle.

Cory took it without arguing.

"Honestly I don't even know why I bother, I'm doing this for your own well being, so you don't get sunburned! But nooo, you would rather die then listen to Ashlie!" Ashlie hissed as she began to walk away waving her arms in the air, talking to herself.

"What a total nutcase." Cory muttered as he opened the bottle and squirted it in his hands.

"I heard that!" Ashlie shouted from inside. Cory and I looked at each other  and started laughing.

"Hey, what did you two do to Ashlie, she threw a bottle of sunscreen at me?" Uni asked as he walked on deck.

Cory and I only laughed but Uni still waited for his answer.

"Cory and I got Ashlie mad, we wouldn't put on sunscreen." I laughed.

"Why not?" Uni asked confused.

"Too sticky?" I shrugged.

"How much longer are we gonna be on this piece of wood?" Cory asked.

"Hopefully until we get to land." Uni mumbled.

Cory stood up, finished with the sunscreen," What is up with you and flower shirts?" He asked pointing at Uni's shirt.

"What, it's tropical." Uni shrugged,
"And the flowers look nice."

"Our matching outfits look nice, that looks dumb." I said with pride.

"Why are you two wearing matching outfits?" Uni asked with a raised eyebrow, staring at Cory.

"Ashlie..." He hissed under his breath.
"Did you really think I was gonna pack my own clothes?" He laughed.

"Nope, Captain's orders." I nodded.

"They look so cute." Ashlie giggled climbing up on deck.

"We look like idiots." Cory countered.

"I like it." I grinned and Cory lowered his head shaking it with a sigh.

"We are like the dynamic duo." I smiled.

"More like the idiotic trio." Cory said pointing to Uni.

"Make it the four musketeers." Rex said walking on deck pointing at us with finger guns.

"How about the fantastic five?" Tommy screamed below deck and we all laughed.

"Isn't it three musketeers?" Ashlie asked.

"Three was taken, we are the knock off version." Rex chuckled.

"Yeah, isn't it actually the fantastic four?" I questioned.

"Ketch-up Nick! Didn't you hear, we are the knock off version." Cory retaliated.

"He must'rd miss heard!" Tommy screeched from below once again.

"That was terrible." Uni mumbled.

"Way to forced." Cory agreed.

"I relish in his attempt." Ashlie giggled.

"May-yo stop with the puns." Rex began to chuckle.

"Kill me." Cory whined.

"I think he's right, it's thyme to stop." Rex said as he grabbed Cory's arm when he tried to walk away.

Cory looked at Rex right in the eyes and just gave him a dissapointed look and sighed.

"Guys, this is boring!" I shouted once the stars were up in the sky.

"Agreed." Cory mumbled as he sat next to Uni on the deck.

"It's okay guys, we will be their soon just relax." Ashlie said trying to give us words of encouragement.

"No we won't." Dawn mumbled, "Hey, did you know that their are giant squids, sea serpents, mermaids, and something called sirens out here?"

"What are sirens?" I asked confused.

"They are like mermaids but are actually half bird and sing people on ships to their inevitable doom." Dawn said with a smile.

"Well isn't that nice, a flying bird lady will screech the heck out of us." Cory mumbled.

"Don't worry, they are on an island. It's the mermaids I'm worried about, they can swim to us." Dawn said nervously.

"Like birds can't fly." I questioned.

"Yeah birds can fly, but they have to stay close to shore so they can land." Dawn countered.

Cory yawned, and rested his head against Uni's shoulder, I decided to join them and went by Uni's other side and sat by him. He looked at me suspiciously then relaxed again.

"Hey Uni?" I said and he looked at me.

"Can you believe that two years ago, Cory and I thought you were dead." I said with a longing tone.

"Can you believe two years ago I thought you guys were dead?" He asked with a smirk.

"It's weird how a lot can change so quickly." Cory mumbled, his eyes were closed.

"We are just glad to have you and Rex back." I smiled. "Even if Rex is a pain."

"I'm glad to have you two back too, even if Cory is annoying." Uni smiled at me.

"Hey!" Cory shouted opening his eyes.

And with that, the whole ship suddenly jerked to the right and we were sent toppling over each other.

I was shoved against the railing stuck between it and Uni, while Uni was stuck in between Cory and I. Cory only had the difficulties of standing up while the ship rocked back and forth.

Dawn ran out of the captain's quarters and looked at us. Once he saw we were okay he went to the railing of the ship to see what happened.

Rex came out from below, he looked stunned.
"G-guys I just saw a sea dragon." Rex stuttered as he helped us to our feet.

"You mean a sea serpent?" Dawn asked.

"I don't care what it's called, it looks like a dragon, in the sea, sea dragon!" Rex shouted as he tried to make sense out of what he saw.

The ship lurched forward and we were sent to the ground again.

"Guys, what are you doing up here?" Ashlie yelled as she came above deck.

"It's not us!" Cory shouted as he got back on his feet with help from Uni.

"Then who is it!?" She shouted.

"Sea serpent!" Dawn yelled before Rex could yell sea dragon.

"How the heck do we get rid of it!?" Ashlie asked yelling.

"Guys, we are a bunch of people with really cool powers, I happen to control water. I'm sure we can easily kill it." I said with my devilish smirk. I knew later I would regret my words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 778 70
This is a new and first book I am making for my own amusement if people start reading this well that is grand. This is a youtuber fanfic so I don't o...
226K 10.1K 79
-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Tommy was left alone, or so he thought. His family left him, his best friend replaced him and everyone seemed to hate him. He was...
6K 129 24
16 Youtubers. One Despair-filled School. One mastermind. Who will survive, and who is willing to kill to survive? Youtubers- -Mithzan-Max -Aphmau- Je...
112 5 5
Adam is someone who once never understand what human emotions are... He was treated like a toy and used as an entertainment and pleasures for others...