Brother (AttackOnTitan x Levi...

By iiTriciaa

Alexandria Rivialle who is also known as 'The Shadow' in the Underground world because of her speed and being... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Sealed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5 - Evidence of their Past 1
Chapter 27 - Without Her
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTICE
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NOTICE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 6

8.2K 237 61
By iiTriciaa

We can finally get out of here and return to Wall Rose. I watched as the soldiers in front of me quickly got out , the sound of the wires filled my ears. Without wasting anymore time , I walked out and was about to leave however what stopped me was Armin.

"Armin, what atre you doing? We need to catch up with the other units." I asked him. He didn't reply me however when I looked up, my question was answered.Mikasa was standing at roof,looking down at something. I looked to the left to see Reiner and Bertholt stopping me beside me , looking at the same direction.

I was about to reach out for the male however he was already in the air , going towards Mikasa. I shook my head and complained mentally in my head before doing the same. 

"We really shouldn't be wasting anymore time." My boots made a clicking sound on the roof as I walked towards the duo.  They didn't reply me but just stare right ahead. I was about to ask a question again but it was answered when I stood beside the two of them.

The abnormal titan was getting devoured by the smaller titans. 

"It's body cant regenerate?" Armin asked to no one in particular. "I thought unconvering the truth about that Titan might be the key to freeing us from this desperate situtation.." Mikasa ignored his question and speaked her mind instead.

"I agree." I turned around, looking up to the taller male, Reiner. "If they just rip it up to shreds like that,then we wont have learned a single thing." his eyes looked at the abnormal few meters away. 

"We should get rid of the titans devouring it." Reiner nodded. I could see the slight nod from Annie and Bertholt that stood near him. "Are you insane!?" To the right , Jean shouted, looking at us like we were insane. 

"We can finally escape this death trap." he tried to prove his point.  Annie who stood near Reiner decided to finally speak up. "But what if the Titan could be an ally?" her cold blue eyes stared into Jean's. "Dont you think it'd be a weapon more powerful than any cannon?" 

"Our ally?" Jean asked, his eyes widened so much that I thought his eyeballs would drop out any moment. "Are you for real?"

"Do you think we are joking,Jean?" I asked, looking at the titans that were eating the larger one in disgust. "Humanity would be taking a huge step forward towards eradicating those Titans." A very huge step..

"That's the titan that ate Thomas." Armin shakily pointed towards at 15 meter class titan who was making his way towards the direction of the Titan that was currently getting devoured. A loud roar came from the Abnormal when he cauht sight of the 15 Meter titan as he charged forward,knocking away the smaller ones.  I winced when it's right arm got ripped off as it charged towards the Titan,biting down on it's neck. 

I was about to shout out that there was a Titan behind it but I knew it was no use , so I kept my mouth shut. However it seem to sense it's presence as it used the body that was in it's mouth and swing at the other.

"Hey..What was that about helping it?" Jean asked. Right after that statement was made , it made it's last war cry before collasping on the floor. Hot smoke started coming out of it's body. "Looks like it burn itself out." Jean turned around on his heel and started muttering about it's not going to be our alley,ever.

"No." I grab hold of the end of his jacket and tugged on it. "Look." I broke the silence and pointed towards the nape of the Titan. The flesh on it's nape was slowly burning out and it revealed a silohoutte of a body. A human body.

I stared at Mikasa as she reached the ground , running towards the disappearing body. Worry filled my veins when I couldn't see her when she entered the vapor and I was about to move forward but I heard cries. 

Cries belonging to a person that I never thought I would ever hear from. 

After prying Eren off the flesh of the decomposing body of the Titan, we managed to bring him up to a tower nearby.

I stared in shock , my mouth unable to form words as the female hugged a person I thought I lost to the Titans. I lightly pushed Armin forward as I saw he was shaking, tears in his eyes that threatened to roll down his cheeks. He finally kneeled down and grasped onto Eren's hands,holding it tightly.

I bit down on my lips, preventing from any sounds escaping my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks. Eren is alive. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat but as soon as I did , I sucked in a deep breath which gained the attention of my comrades. 

_xx_

"They gave us a gag order." Jean simply stated and quickly chucked down the liquid that was held in the water bottle. " I dont really see the point. In the end, it would be known." I said,shaking my head.

What's the use of a gag order now? In the end, everyone will know that Eren is able to transform himself into a Titan. Why waste any more time?

"A gag order?" Ymir asked. I nodded. "We aren't allowed to say anything regarding Eren for now.." 

"You guys should get some rest" Krista shook my shoulder lightly and forced me to lay my head down on the table. It was then I realized my body was aching and the exhaustion was starting to creep in. 

However , a loud sound vibrated throughout the town made me sit up straight. The tiredness leaving my bones surprised me. It sounded like a cannon. "Eren.Mikasa. Armin." I whispered under my breath , looking towards the direction of the sound, I saw smoke polluting the clear air.

I stood up and was about to run towards the direction but I was pulled back by Ymir by the collar. Her tight grip pulled me down and forced me to sit down. Plus , the exhaustion caused a disadvantage.

"You shouldn't head over there. You'll be punished for it." 

"Besides..you need to rest. I've heard that we need to form up anything soon." Krista patted my back and before I knew it , I was pulled into a dark world of sleep.

Krista was right. We were then called to form up near Wall Rose. As I stood, standing beside Ymir and Krista, I could hear shouts from the left. "No! I dont want to die!" 

My right eye twitched when I heard that and my fists clenched tight. "Better clear that frown off your face or you will get wrinkles all over." Ymir elbowed me in the shoulder because of her tall height. I pouted at her and rubbed my shoulder. "Why am I not surprise someone has gone completely berserk at the moment." I shrugged and looked at the 50 meter wall.

The Battle Of Trost might have scarred that soldier for life. 

"Can you imagine if there's a rebellion going on?" Krista asked. "We'll be all fucked." As soon as I finished that, I noticed a figure standing on the Wall.

"Attention!" a voice boomed from above. This caused everyone to freeze in their positions and look up front. I squinted my eyes and I could faintly see the crest of the Garrison on his sleeves. From the looks of it , he must be Commander Dot Pixis. He's in charge of the southern reason if I was not wrong.

" I shall now explain the plan of retake Trost." He paused for awhile , making sure that everyone was paying attention. "For this mission, our objective is to seal the hole where the gate was destroyed." Once saying that , I could faintly hear the gasps of shock or mainly just soldiers questioning themselves.

Why am I not surprise that Commander Pixis would think of that. He is known to be an extremely good strategist. However, I questioned myself again. Would I put my absolute trust in him?

"Let me introduce you to the one who will seal the hole for us." his voice shouted out again, and like the previous time , it made all the soldiers go silent. "From the Trainee Corps , Eren Jaeger." His hand motioned Eren to come forward. I narrowed my eyes as I watched Eren salute to the crowd. 

Suicidal Bastard, the first thought came into my mind was that.

"E-Eren?" Connie questioned. "He is the recruit  of a top secret project to turn humans into Titans. He can create and control a Titan's body." the Commander lied. The right side of my lips twitched up a little but I quickly maintained my blank look.

He's lying in order to prevent a civil war. There's no such thing as a secret project.

" I have no idea what's the Commander saying. Am I just stupid  to get it or something?" he looked at Ymir. Instead of turning around to look at the shorter male , Ymir just continued looking front and asked him to shut up. 

My hand immediately shot out to cover my lips , preventing a giggle from erupting out of me. This caused Connie to start cursing a string of words but I quickly kicked him in the leg. He turned to look at me , questioning my actions but I just put a finger to my lips. 

"He will become a Titan and pick up the giant boulder by the shattered gate,carry it over and seal the gate. Your job will be to protect him from the Titans whie he moves the boulder." 

"Youre lying! I wont put my life on the line  for a plan I cant even understand!" My head snapped towards the left. I was getting incredibly annoyed with that certain person that keeps shouting. It's giving me a headache.

The most annoying thing is when you come back from mentally and physically exhausting mission , you have to deal with a bastard screaming his lungs out. "What do you think we are!? We arent..We aren't pawns for you to sacrifice!" My eyes landed on a familiar looking male that is in my trainee corps; Daz. That annoying bastard. I've never liked him one bit. My tolerance level for him dropped by a huge amount when I noticed soldiers started walking away. Great,he just triggered a rebellion.

"Isn't that Daz?" Krista asked , looking past my shoulder. "You meant by annoying ass? Then yes." Ymir put her arms around Krista,her expression unreadable. "Wait till I get my hands on him, I will fucking-" I narrowed my eyes, pulling up my sleeves.

"This is my decision. I shall pardon anyone who deserts now.Once you succumb to the Titans fear. You can never fight them again. Those who have learned that fear should leave. And anyone wishing their parents,siblings and loved ones to feel that fear should also leave."

His speech caused a massive impact , causing different soldiers to stop walking and turn back around. 

"Let me tell you what happened 4 years ago. About our attempt to retake Wall Maria. As I'm sure you're all aware, that operation was no more than the government's way of dealing with it's ability to feed all the umemployed. It was a culling.."

"Daddy! Daddy. Dont go!" the shrill screams of a child could be heard. Being the young girl I was , I was curious. What was happening? Noticing that Grandmama and Hanni was in the kitchen , busy with the cooking , I climbed up the chair next to the window.

A young boy about my age was getting held by the Garrison soldiers , the one that protect the walls. His eyes were filled with tears as he struggled against his restraints but failed to do so.

"Dont go!" he shouted again. 

A tap on my shoulders made me turn back from the scene. I smiled at the old lady's face and she patted my hair lovingly. "What are they doing?" I innocently asked, not knowing that the answer would be gruesome. 

"The government is sending men to retake Wall Maria." her reply shocked me , causing me nearly fall of the chair but she caught me in time. "But.." 

"The chances of survival are low. Almost all of them have no experience in the military. It's just the selfish ways of the government." she carried me and put me on the ground. "The government?" I asked. She didnt reply me.

"The reason no one speaks of it is because by sending them outside these cramped walls. We were able to survive without them. All of humanity,including myself bears the weight of that sin." 

That day , the Garrisons..they went around town carrying a letter , stating that all man above the age 30 was to be conscripted. Why? A fool would believe that the governement was determined to take back their land. The real reason was that there was not enough food or shelter for the people who have evacuated to Wall Rose. That meant for only one solution. It was to dispose the extra weight. 

"Because so few escaped Wall Maria, there was never an open rebellion. But what about now? If Wall Rose falls, the sacrifice will be more than just twenty percent. The territory within Wall Shina wont support even half of the reamaining population."

There was another reason why it wouldn't support the population. That was because of the people in the Wall itself. They would throw the people out for simply the reason that they didn't want any 'peasants' dirtying their land. In those walls were people..who hide in fear. The people who get 3 full meals a day. The people who dress in expensive silk.

"If humanity falls, it wont be because we were devoured by Titans. It will be because we killed each other. We must not die even deeper within the walls. I beg of you to die right here."

_xx_

I found myself in the Elite Force once again. Seems like I was called by Ian after he saw my team kill with Mikasa. "Ackerman. Join the Elite Forces with Akeldama to protect Eren Jaeger." I stopped beside the taller male.

"Celestia Akeldama?" I turned my head back to see a male who wore the crest belonging to the Garrisons. Noticing that he was a higher rank of me , I turned to face him fully in order to give him a proper salute

"Sir!" 

He looked at me for a second or so and finally told me to stand at ease.

"You are requested to join the Elite Force to protect Eren Jaeger. Please follow me." Finishing his sentence , he turned around and begun walking towards the Wall. I managed to give Ymir and Krista quick goodbyes before running to catch up with the taller male. Fuck their long legs.

"Celestia!" Eren shouted out , confused that I was on the wall. "What are you doing here?" he questioned. "Let's just say I found myself in the Elite Troops." I smirked at him,playfully punching his shoulder. "I'm glad you're alright." I smiled at him. He nodded his head, returning the smile.

"Let's go. It's time." Ian motioned for all 3 of us to follow him.

"Eren, are you feeling alright?" Mikasa asked as she caught up with Eren , leaving me beside Rico. I heard Eren reply. "Eren!" Mikasa asked again. This caused Eren to reply her a little too harshly."Much better than when we were surronded."

I laughed as Rico got between the both of them after she was sick of hearing them bickering. "We aren't playing house here , Jaeger." Rico rolled her eyes. " I didn't mean.." Eren turned to face the female.

"I can't believe we have to leave Humanity's fate to a spoiled kid like you." A guy shook his head. He must be Mitabi , yes? I caught up with him. "He is a suicidal bastard , just to infrom you." I chuckled at the memory of how we gave him that nickname. I glanced at Mikasa to see her giving a death glare to Mitabi.

"That's enough, guys. We'll soon reach the shortest route to the boulder." Ian turned slightly to the back to shout at us. Immediately , all of us kept quit , concentrating on the mission.

"I'm not seeing any Titans. Everyone must have suceeded in luring them away." the male in front commented , looking towards the boulder. "This is it" he just shouted out , jumping off the wall, heading towards the boulder.

Instead of jumping off the wall immediately , I waited for Rico to fire the green signal with the signal flare. Once done that ,she nodded at me and both of us jumped off the wall at the same time. 

The feeling of the wind going against my skin was familiar. The feeling of body being pulled forward by the cables. Feeling a thug on my left cable, I unhooked the grapple hook and shot it forward again. I used the momentum I had to go as fast as I can until something blinded my eyes. 

I managed to stumble on a roof and cover my eyes with my arm and finally , I pulled my arm away. However , I squeezed my eyes shut again when smoke and debris flew towards me. Thankfully , I wasn't hit by any thing. 

I quickly ran towards Mikasa who was looking down and finally the similiar war cry filled my ears. 

I believe Eren could be able to do it. 

Strength was not the only thing one needs to be succeed..It was their determination and I'm pretty damn sure Eren's determination is strong enough.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mikasa pulled me to the side, causing the both of us almost fall of the roof. I coughed and whizzed as dust filled my lungs. Slowly the smoke started to clear out and what I saw shocked me most.

"Fuck." I cursed. "You are fucking kidding me." 

_xx_

Yay! Finally done with this

5 comments for the next ^-^

Thank you for all the lovely comments,they're really really sweet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.9K 25
"𝐲/𝐧?" "𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢?" -y/n l/n 𝘄𝗮𝘀 an underground thug, she also used to be a quite close acquaintance to levi ackerman, humanity's strongest soldi...
117K 4.2K 20
Tayler was a lost cause, she was abandoned at the age of 5 and taken in by a man named Spenser. The day the titans demolished wall Maria was the day...
1.1M 35.6K 30
Levi has never been one to show emotions, not even to his closest friends and comrades. But when it comes to his baby sister (y/n), things are differ...
738K 19.2K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...