LATCH.

Galing kay raezwrites

I feel we're close enough .... Could I lock in your love? Higit pa

Background.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

13.

1.9K 109 39
Galing kay raezwrites

The flash from someone's camera caused Carter's to break his stare from Beyoncé's ass that was hugged nicely by her denim shorts. He was definitely angry that Ty had cut their conversation short, but he made himself a promise to meet up with her again tonight.

"Now I know I can't post this anywhere, y'all look ready to kill." Lenny, Carter's videographer, said with a low chuckle.

"Why are we even over here again?" said Carter as he witness Beyoncé now moving locations.

"To keep you away from her? You ain't gon do nothing but cry over her and I'm sure she doesn't want to hear it!" Ty said bluntly. His group of guy friends consisting of Tyrone, Nasir, and Lenny had heard every tale there was about Beyoncé. Beyoncé had only met the trio a few times, but they still fell in love with the way she treated and cared for Carter; something they knew he took for granted. When Carter broke the news to them about remarrying Sanaa, they didn't speak to him for weeks. In their mind, Sanaa was nothing but a gold-digging leech, and Beyoncé was more worthy of a ring than Sanaa ever was.

Carter scoffed, "I gotta talk to her. Tell her the truth about my life right now."

"And you think she'd listen??"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I hope so." His phone vibrated to alert him of an incoming phone call, but he immediately sent the call to voicemail when he saw Sanaa's name; she had been calling him nonstop since he left her in New York just a few days before their wedding. "Yo B!" Carter called out as he watched Beyoncé walk toward the exit. She rolled her eyes once the two made eye contact, but stopped to give him a chance to catch up with her.

"Leaving so soon?" said Carter with a slight wheeze in his voice from running.

She nodded her head yes, "It's getting late, and rowdy.."

"Very true." The nighttime brought the worst out of the Coachella attendees; everyone was either too drunk, hot, or tired. "Well, let me just walk you back to your car."

"What about your friends?"

Carter waved them off, "They'll be fine."

"Alright," she replied tiredly. Together, the two walked closely and in silence out of gated dessert.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Carter asked to make light conversation

"I did, actually. I thought it would be boring without my girls here.."

"I'm kinda glad I didn't see them." said Carter with a laugh as Beyoncé showed no emotion.

"That's not funny-"

"I meant that in a good way, they wouldn't beat my ass y'know-" Still, Beyoncé did not join him in laughter, so he cleared his throat to stop anymore comments from forming.

"..The only reason why they would ever lay a hand on you is because of how you've treated me." Beyoncé said, now facing him as she stood with her back towards the car.

"Right. Something I deeply regret.."

"Do you though?" said Beyoncé as she cocked her head to the side. "I swear I'm tired of this ongoing conversation between us. Let's just end things, right here, right now. You're getting married, I'm trying to move on with my life, like .. why do I keep running into you?"

"..Maybe, fate doesn't want us to end."

"Then fate must not be on my team if she enjoys seeing me hurt twenty-four seven."

"Beyoncé, if I could say I'm sorry in every language in the world, I would. I think the issue I have is that, I don't want this to end. I don't want to lose you-"

"You already have!" Beyoncé said, raising her voice while she threw her hand in the air in disbelief, "You moved on remember! You left me, and went to be with someone else. Why can't I do the same!?"

Carter ran his hands down his face and sighed, "Because it kills me to see you with anybody else but me. I'm selfish but at the same time, ran you away from me. B, when you came into my life, I was changed for the better. I was going to do right by you, marry you, have kids with you, but I became a fucking coward and hurt you to your core. It took me going back to the same woman who cheated on me and lived off my fortune to realize my terrible decision. I can't marry her Beyoncé, because she's not you-"

"Wait, you're not getting married?" Beyoncé interrupted.

"..No. I can't marry that girl because I don't love her. She did nothing for me expect fill a void in my heart."

Beyoncé would be lying to herself if she did not admit that his decision put a bit of ease back into her life. "Wow.." was all she could say. Carter slowly snaked his arms around her waist and brought her into his chest. Her hair smelt like roses and coconuts, and he could not help but place a light kiss on her head. "Stop.." she mumbled before cupping his biceps and pushing herself away. Before she could get too far, Carter lifted her chin and made the two make deep eye contact. As passionate as possibly, Carter kissed her nice and slow. Beyoncé moaned slightly in his mouth and let her hands caress the body she missed so much. This was all wrong, but she could no longer deny her unfavorable feelings for him. There kissing episode moved inside of the car and Beyoncé broke away only to tell the driver to take them home.

When they arrived, Carter paid the driver and gave a generous tip before walking with Beyoncé to her front door. As soon as she unlocked the front door and walked in, Carter could not wait any longer to take her upstairs. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Beyoncé in between his legs before engaging her in another tongue-full kiss. He broke the kiss to undress her, then laid her on the bed before latching onto her hard nipple.

"Fuck," Beyoncé moaned out as Carter continued to kiss and suck on her breast. She knew for a fact this was not the alcohol taking over; just two folks madly in love. He moved back up to her neck and made sure to leave a nice love mark as he simultaneously worked on undoing her shorts. Once he got them off along with her panties, his mouth watered at the sight of her freshly shaved pussy. Immediately, he began to suck on her swollen clit before fully eating her out. Beyoncé clawed at his back as he pleased her and even begged for him to stop as she was nearing a powerful climax. He didn't listen and felt proud as she squirmed, squirted, and climaxed.

Quickly, Carter undressed himself before grabbing his emergency condom from his back pocket. As much as he wanted to please Beyoncé raw, he knew she would never allowed it since he slept with another woman.

"Go slow," Beyoncé demanded as she mentally prepped herself for the fullness she was about to receive; Lance was no where close to this size.

Carter slid himself in with ease and stayed in for a while to enjoy the feeling of being inside of the woman he missed so much. "So tight.." he mumbled in her ear, before starting off with slow and deep strokes. Beyoncé wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and allowed her eyes to roll back from the pleasure.

"Oh God, Carter!" She yelled out as he sped up and placed her legs high in the air. The sound of their skin slapping increased and so did their moans.

"I swear .. I love you so much, B. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry baby.." Carter said in the crook of her neck. She felt his sweat on his collarbone and moaned loudly in his ear as the sex continued to get better. As Carter slowed down to look at her, what she was thought was sweat was actually tears coming down his face; her presence alone had made him cry.

"Baby.." she called out before cupping his face in her hands. Her thumbs wiped away his tears and she lifted herself a bit to kiss his lips. "Baby stop crying, please.."

"I hurt you, deep.. I can't ever forgive myself." He said before picking up the pace once again; he could tell they were both on their way to an intense orgasm.

"Mmmm.. I'm there...don't stop!" She begged as she thrusted her hips forward. In a matter of seconds, the two came together and collapsed back into the bed. They rested for a few until Carter stood up to clean himself and Beyoncé off with a warm rag from her bathroom. Once he rejoined her back in bed, she cuddled on his chest and went fast to sleep.

***

"We gotta talk about this .." Beyoncé mumbled as she straddled Carter on her bed.

"I know. I'm ready."

"Ready to do what, exactly?"

Carter grabbed his phone from off the dresser and unlocked it with his fingerprint. He traveled to Sanaa's contact and pressed the call button. "Stop!" Beyoncé yelled before smacking the phone down on the bed

"Now why would you do that?"

"Because! Why are you calling her!?"

"To let her know that I'm done. Finished. Finito."

Beyoncé sighed, "We haven't even discussed where last night leaves us.."

"B, whether we decide to get back together or just simply be friends, she needs to know that she needs to be out of my life for good. I mean, as much as I want you back, baby .. I know I can't rush you."

"Okay...call her." She answered hesitantly. Before he could dial her number again, they heard a loud knock at their door. Together, they wondered who was at the door before walking together downstairs.

"Oh hell no.." Beyoncé mumbled.

"Shawn!? Are you in there!? I know you're in there with that bitch!" Sanaa yelled as she continued to bang on the door.

Carter looked back at a now angry Beyoncé, "You better get her before I do." He turned the locks on the door and in fell Sanaa dressed in grey sweats. "You!" She said to Beyoncé before charging at her. In enough time, Beyoncé pushed Sanaa back against the wall before sending a hard blow to her face. Sanaa tried her hardest to claw at Beyoncé's face and arms, but she fell short as Beyoncé tackled her to the ground.

"Get the fuck off me!" Sanaa yelled. She grabbed a handful of Beyoncé's hair before flipping her onto the ground. With swiftness, Carter grabbed Sanaa off of Beyoncé and pushed her outside of the home.

Beyoncé got herself up and released a sigh out of anger before looking at herself in the mirror to check for any bruises or scratches; thankfully, none were present. Her mind right now was nothing but a jumbled mess. She had an emotionally draining yet romantic night with her ex and now here she was being fought in her own home by a crazed bride. She could hear the screams of Carter and Sanaa outside, so she peaked to see what was going on. Carter had Sanaa far away from the premises, but Sanaa gained the upper hand as she punched Carter dead in the left eye. He doubled over in pain which caused Beyoncé to run out by his side.

"Get the fuck off my property!" She yelled at Sanaa who was an emotional wreck. A part of Beyoncé felt bad for her, but that bitch disrespect her and her home; she deserved no sympathy. Before Sanaa could respond, a pride of cop cars came swirling into Beyoncé's driveway.

"Everything okay here?" One officer asked.

"No," said Beyoncé as he sent Carter away into the house "This woman has trespassed into my property." The cops were already called by the gated community officials, so they were pleased once they found their suspect.

"No problem, Ms. Knowles. She'll be off your hands." said the officer before handcuffing Sanaa and placing her into the back seat of the cop car. "Do you want to press charges?"

Beyoncé sighed, "No. Just get her away from me."

"Will do."

The cops retreated back to their cars while Beyoncé went back into her home; thankfully nothing was wrecked from all the commotion.

"Let me see," she said to Carter who stood with his back against the kitchen counter and a pack of frozen vegetables on his eye. The area surrounding the left eye were swollen and she could see a bruise beginning to form. "Damn, she got you good."

He scoffed, "I'm just glad she's gone. I apologize for her disrespecting you and your home like this."

Beyoncé shrugged before grabbing herself a glass of lemonade, "Karma will its job."

The two then retreated to the living room and sat next to each other on the coach.

"Carter," Beyoncé started "My head is such a mess right now. So much has happened in the past twenty-four hours that I don't know what to say or what to do."

"Just take your time, talk to me .." He coached.

"Well, I know if a fact that I don't want this shit to happen again. If I do decide to get back with you, your ass better be committed for life. You step out one time, and I'm done for good. Now, I'm not suggesting we rush into this fast, but, I do think you need to work on yourself before this," she pointed between the two "can ever be. You hear me?"

"Loud & clear."

***

Okay, I know a few of you will hate me for this buuuutttt you knew this was coming. This book is nearing the end, so definitely leave me more feedback to let me know how you'd like it to end! Thank you all for reading & sticking with it this far!

Please comment, vote, & enjoy!
Much love, Rae 🌸

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

82.3K 5.3K 39
It's too late, I don't wanna lose what's left of you How am I supposed to tell ya? I don't wanna see you with anyone but me Nobody gets me like you H...
36.5K 1.2K 20
Kellyoncรฉ Get some tissues
17.2K 486 10
"๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐"-Beyoncรฉ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐„. Hey y'all, I just wanted to make a realistic GXG story, don't forget to v...
132K 7K 41
For So Long Beyoncรฉ Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...