Jungkook imagines

By ilu_jjk

Enjoy the imagines between you and Jungkook.. :) More

Imagine 1; avoid
Imagine 2 ; bitter coffee
Imagine 3; misunderstood
Imagine 4; in love
Imagine 5; kookie monster
Imagine 6; overwatch
Imagine 7; jealous
Imagine 8; stay
Imagine 9; 11 o'clock
Imagine 10; jealous
Imagine 11; sorry, my fault
Imagine 12; ring
Imagine 13; confession
Imagine 14; because of you
Imagine 15; ferris wheel
Imagine 16; it hurts
Imagine 17; in trouble
Imagine 18; pizza
Hello.
Imagine 19; sleepover
Imagine 20; m.c
Imagine 21; baby
Imagine 22; bitter coffee (2)
Thank you!!!
Imagine 23; promise
Sehun!
Imagine 24; welcome to big hit
Imagine 25; warm memories
Imagine 26; oppa
Imagine 27; surprise
Imagine 28; present
Imagine 29; please don't go
Imagine 30; please don't go (2)
Imagine 31; please don't go (3)
Imagine 32; lost child
Imagine 33; weekly idol
Imagine 34; feel nothing
Imagine 35; dork
My heart..
Imagine 36; countdown
Imagine 37; not for me
Imagine 39; heart problem
Imagine 40; he's mine
Imagine 41; i like you
Imagine 42; fight for you
Imagine 43; costume
Imagine 44; party
Imagine 45; want you back
Imagine 47; bitter-sweet love
imagine 51; mine..
Imagine 52; when jealousy strikes
Imagine 53; when jealousy strikes 2
Imagine 54; cut!
Imagine 55; Prank
Imagine 56; fallen harder
Imagine 57; when you two have to sleep in separate rooms

Imagine 46; want you back (2)

9K 159 46
By ilu_jjk

Your eyes watched their reaction, each one of them showing different expressions, Jennie looked like she's ready to kill someone, Jisoo scrunched her face in anger and Lisa not smiling. You couldn't tell Lisa's emotion at all.

But she sure do look really scary when she's not smiling at all.

"--and yeah, that's why i left."

When you finished telling them, they all sighed, "I hate him now." Jennie grits her teeth.

You didn't want any drama happening and anyone starting it, you didn't want everyone arguing about it because of you. You wanted to talk about it with Jungkook yourself, but your self confidence is not showing up just yet.

"If anyone of you are thinking of "talking" to Jungkook about it, i think it's best to leave Y/n to talk about it, for the mean time, let's not do anything unless Jungkook does something."

Rose says, the regret feeling you had earlier when you were about to tell Rose went away. You were happy that she was the first person you told. Everyone nods.

Suddenly, the doorbell ringed making everyone freeze in their place. Questions started popping into your head giving you an headache.

Is it him?
What shall i do?
Will he hurt me again?

Jisoo saw your tensed body, she sat next to you and held both of your shoulder, her touch made your body lessen the tense. Rose came back with the manager, we all stood up and bowed.

What a relief..

"Y/n, you're back!" He hugs you, which was really surprising, "What happened all of a sudden?" He asks, you looked uneasy, "Private reasons.." you said looking down at the floor,

"Well, then i respect that--anyways, there will be a party later and we've been invited." You all looked at each other smiling, "All the kpop idols will be there, so you guys need to put your socialising pants on and socialise with people."

You were happy, smiling from ear to ear. But that smile soon faded away, he's gonna be there.. 100% sure he's going to be there!

"Can i not go to the party?" You ask making the girls pout sadly at your question, "Y/n, you just came back and we want everyone to know that we're all part of the team. Plus you're debuting soon.."

You just smiled it off, "Okay." Was all you could say.

Later that day~~

"Y/n~~ Jennie unnie took my favourite heels!" Everyone likes telling each other off to you because you were like the mother of the group and they would listen to you, you wondered how they all survived without you.

"KIM JENNIE!!" you shouted waiting for her to come to you, Jennie popped her head in between the door and looked at you with puppy eyes, she came up to you pouting trying to act cute to you, "Give Lisa her heels back.." Lisa held her hand out waiting for Jennie to give it.

Jennie just looked down not giving it, "I-i was just borro--" you interrupted, "Borrow borrow blah blah blah, you keep saying that but you never give it back. Where's my lipstick you borrowed?" you heard her gulp, she gave up and gave it to you..

"Guys we have 16 mins left or else they're going to start the party." The manager came shouting, we all rushed; continuing to get ready for the party.

They wore,

Yours,

(Pick any)

You all left the building and headed to the party venue. During the ride, you felt butterflies, he's going to be there..

***

The car stopped which also made your heart stop, "Don't worry Y/n, if he does anything to you, we'll kill him." Jisoo smirked, you was shocked seeing her dark side.

Rose came and wrapped arms with you, "I'll be by your side," she smiles making you smile instantly. You all went in the building spotting Twice.

You smiled seeing them, when Momo saw you she ran towards you, she gave you a big hug, "You came back." She said happily, "Yeah.." then the other girls started hugging you, they were like mothers to you since trainee.

You're close to Jihyo cause she gives you free voice lessons.

"See you guys~"

You all waved bye to each other and went inside the actual party, your head hurt at the loud music and you nearly lost yourself because there was so many people. "Y/n, want to get some food?"

You rejected, "I know you want to eat, i'll just bring whatever." You smiled at her, "Since you're not getting anything can you find our table?" Lisa asks, making a peace sign, you nodded.

They left you and you were by yourself looking everywhere, you stood in one place only letting your eyes move,

There, you see him again. You stood there frozen playing with the hem of your skirt/dress, you both looked at each other for a good solid 20 sec until, Rose grabbed your hand, "There you are."

She walked in the direction of Bts's table, your legs refused to walk but you had no other choice but to just move. You sat at the front table of them, you heard the boys whispering.

"Jungkook, she's there."

"Do something if you want her back then.."

"You know what to do kookie, what we have been talking about earlier."

You gulped,

You were so confused, you told the boys why you left. You clearly told them to keep him away from you and tell him to leave you alone.

Jisoo interrupted you from your thoughts by happily cheering, she brought sushi up to your face, "Ah~" you opened your mouth and happily ate it. You smiled at the delicious taste.

"Here, i knew you'd like it." Jisoo gave you a plateful of different sorts of sushi, you smiled from ear to ear. "Thank you.." you took the chopsticks and started eating.

After eating, you felt yourself needing to go to the toilet, you excused yourself.

You went to the toilet and did your business, you washed your hand and looked at the mirror, your heart felt like it stopped beating.

He's right behind you.

He hugs you from behind, it felt very different. More gentle and very romantic feeling, you turned around and pushed him away, "Jungkook, go away please.." you mumbled scared to get hit.

"No, y-y/n.. please baby, listen.." the way he said 'baby' to you shocked you, that's the ever first time he called you that,

"I-i realise what i was doing to you and i hated myself for that, i hated it so much. When you left, i had no energy in doing anything at all, i can't eat properly, i can't sleep properly or can't even start everyday with a daily dose of your Good morning's and Good night's.. i just can't."

You scoffed, "So.. me, leaving made you realise what you have been doing?" Unbelievable, he nods getting eye teary. "This is the thing that's annoying."

He tilts his head, "People care about people once that special person leaves.. do i have to leave you just for you to actually care about me?!" Slowly, you started hitting his chest, "I care and love you so much Y/n.. i will never ever do this ever again."

"It doesn't mean i'm going to forgive what you've done to me," you crossed your arm against your chest, "Jungkook, for the past 5 months i've actually had peace you know.. can't believe i'm saying this but--"

"I'm happy, without you, i don't need y--"

He interrupts, "N-no, no! Y/n, you can't leave me.. i'm nothing without you.. nothing. So please, give me a second chance and i will change myself for you, please." He gives you several pecks.

You blushed, "Hmm.."

----------

Would you forgive him?

Think wisely..

Teheee

So kyot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 715 7
Jimin has a thing for Taehyung, and Jungkook likes to imagine those two together in the most inappropriate ways. And Namjoon has to share some wisdom...
141 31 10
Life's little glimpse with him // JJK. "And if life is repeated a thousand times, Still you, you and again, you."
97 3 4
Just like my first book, its filled with scenarios about you and the members of BTS, you can also request some one shots in here. And disclaimer, I d...
5.6K 329 18
"If I believe in it, it can happen!" "You're delusional." Where Jimin finds interest in these subliminals especially 'attract your crush' ones. His...