First Love - A Greyson Chance...

By Mockingrey

Demented, jerk, and daft. That's how Sophie describe boys because of her father who abandoned them years ago... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue! ♥
Thank you's and updates.

Chapter 2

8.6K 112 19
By Mockingrey

     This crazy feeling hit me again. I don't know what it is but I feel great. It’s like I just won a lottery. I can’t describe it but all I know is that I’m happy and jolly. Peculiar.

     Psh, what are you saying Sophie?! He's a guy. He'll probably just make you feel special and leave.

     There goes that annoying voice in my head again.

    "Hey are you still there?" Greyson asked. I was kind of startled at that moment that I didn’t know what to say.

    "Uhm what? Oh um. Nice to meet you!" I said while blushing. I swear my face was embarrassing.

    "Nice to meet you too! Well, I hope we can be great friends. See you later!" Greyson said, then he winked, and left.

    "See you!" I said, trying to hide my face.

     He is so nice and I think it’d be awesome if we become friends.

     Stop it Sophie. You’re delusional.

** 

    It's break time and as usual, I'm with Madge and Penelope. 

    "Hey Sophie, I think Greyson likes you." Madge teased.

    "What are you saying? You're crazy, Madge." I said, rolling my eyes on her.

    "I saw it." She said with a perky smile.

    "What?" I asked innocently. I swear I don’t know what she’s talking about.

    "The wink. He winked at you. Didn't he?" She teased.

     I hit her playfully and lied, "He didn't. You're making up stories. I swear, he didn't."

    "Why are you so defensive? Bet it's true." Penelope said, giggling with Madge.

    "You guys just shut up and eat your sandwiches.” I said, rolling my eyes once again yet they kept on smiling and giggling which was really really annoying.

**

          It's Biology time. Mr. Parker, our teacher, told us that we needed a lab partner for this quarter since we're gonna learn about microbiology. And of course, I don't have a partner because Madge and Penelope will be together. I shall ask Betty (the weirdest girl ever but really good in Bio) if she wants to be my partner.

    "Hey Betty! Let's be partners, shall we?" I said.

    "Sorry Sophie. Nadine asked me first. I'm really sorry!" Betty said while looking at me.

     "Oh okay." I felt quite embarrassed but I shook it off.

     I turned around and bumped on Greyson. I looked up to his face, saw his brown eyes and rosy cheeks. He smiled at me.

   "Uhm hey! Do you want to be my lab partner? If you like..." He said.

    "Would love to!" I said. 

     I'm back to my seat now. Mr. Parker starts introducing basic microbiology but I'm not listening. I can't stop thinking about him. Greyson. His eyes tells something so deep every time I look at him. His cheeks are always as pink as roses. His lips are so moist and and…

     Oh c’mon, Sophie.

    It's been a long day and finally, school's over for today. I think the first day was really...great. I went to the parking lot and rode on my bike on the way home. 

     I arrived at home and still can't stop thinking about those hazel brown eyes. Why does he smile at me every time? Is he being nice or there's something? Something that is...romantic? I don't know but that smile makes me blush. All the time!

     You're being crazy, Sophie.

    "I honestly think that you are beautiful." Greyson said.

    "Huh? I'm n-"

    "Yes you are. Believe me. I want to tell you something, Sophie." 

    "Thank you. What's that?"

    "I like you. I really do.” He said, cupping my face with his hands.

----------

Thank you for reading :) Votes will be really appreciated. And as well as comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2K 111
They fell in love with each other, a strong and passionate love... but also very fragile. Jo is shocked by what has come to light by accident, and He...
165K 8.7K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...
23:59 By nurix5

General Fiction

49.3K 4.1K 27
They lived together. They separated. They met again. 23:59 is filled with sweet and painful memories. When they encounter each other again, will 23:...
16.7K 291 16
I know she's in denial about her feelings towards me, but I'm just glad she feel something towards me. I can't imagine my life without her. She wa...