The change up (Sequel to the...

Von xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

If packing up and going off to college isn't hard enough, Kat has lot to deal with when she arrives at colleg... Mehr

New beginnings
Talk
Clearence
Moving on
Decisions
Appreciation
What happened tonight?
Case closed
Beach Day
I can't be that girl
You'll regret it
Hooking up with Byrce?
It's all good
Chocolate frosted donut
You're my everything
Feeling the same way
Toy Story and Dates with siblings
I'm sorry
Breaking it off
Guilt
Halloween
Copy Kat
Perfect or Psyco?
Seeing other guys?
Meeting his family
The view
Triple date
Mood change
I'm sorry
Apology
Thanksgiving
Let's go
I trust you
Did you enjoy the game?
Goodbye for now
The girl known as....
What if?
Smiling through the sadness
I'm in love with you 2x
But it's my dream
Mutual breakup
I just want to talk
Happy for you
Spaghetti and Meatballs
The day my life turned upside down
Space
Scared
Secrets

We aren't dating

88 5 2
Von xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Kat's pov
Today was the day I had to face Bryce and his lies. I wasn't looking forward to it but I wanted to let it go. I didn't want to be his friend or anything, I wanted to cut all ties with him. He always found a way to make me believe him but it wasn't happening this time.

I walked over to his penthouse and when I knocked on the door he came running after it.

"Hey babe", he said putting his arm around me. "Babe?, I broke up with you", I said detangling his arm from my neck. "See I think this is a whole misunderstanding, see your friends are liars especially that kid Cameron".

"Cameron isn't lying to me and neither are all my other friends who told me what you did and tried to do". "Kathrine how can you believe your friends over your boyfriend who loves you?".

"First off my name isn't Kathrine and second off because I love my friends and I don't love you. You don't love me either, you say that you love a lot of girls just to have sex with them which is pathetic".

"Oh I'm sorry "Kat" but what you said was untrue".

"True or not true I'm done with you", I said but as I was leaving he got down on his knees and grabbed my hand.

"What could I do to make you stay?".

"You can't do anything, I would never stay with you".

"Cmon Kat we had a great thing going on, and I don't want it to end because of your liar friends".

"Keyword, we had and had is in the past tense which means no more. We aren't moving forward".

"You'll regret it", he said as I walked out.

He was a jerk and I should've listened to Cameron from the start. Yeah I used him too but I actually started to develop feelings for Bryce.

When I got back to my dorm I went straight to my room and when I walked in, Cameron was waiting.

"Hey", I said. "Hey I had a great time with you last night". "Me too, it felt good to go out with you. It's also kinda mysterious since we're sneaking around". "Yeah it's cool", he said handing me my donut.

"So where were you?", he asked. "I went to go talk to Bryce, he's not too happy". "That's his own fault for trying to hurt you".

"Why did you come back when I hurt you?", I asked curiously.

"Because I knew that it wasn't intentional. You were just trying to make things right".

"Yeah". "I would never hurt you, you're the most important person in my life". "Really?". "Yeah I never see my mom and my sister and I are always apart so I have you. We might not be together but that doesn't mean that you aren't important to me".

"You too", I said hugging him. "I'm really happy with what we have going on between us", he said holding my head to his chest. "I wouldn't want it any other way", I said as I pecked his lips.

"So where's Ellie?", he asked. "Who do you think she's with?". "Yeah that's not shocking at all. I'm surprised that my roommates haven't been asking me where I'm going lately". "Mine always ask me why I'm in my room so much". "Maybe we should hang out at my place next time". "Yeah we should".

"So how's softball been going?". "It's been going good I guess. We do a lot of cardio which is annoying but it helps". "Yeah I can see that your ass got bigger", he laughed. "Oh thanks", I said sarcastically.

"How's baseball?". "Baseball is baseball, it's annoying". "I thought you loved baseball". "I do it's just that I hate getting up at 5 am to do a mile run every morning". "I would hate that". "Yeah but it keeps me in shape so I guess that's a good thing".

"Really good shape", I mentioned running my hands up his body. "You would know", he bit his lip.

"Fuck", Cameron mumbled looking down at his phone. "What's wrong?". "Your ex boyfriend feels the need to blame me for his problems". "Why what did he say?".

I looked down at the text he was reading and it was really threatening.

Bryce:
I'm gonna beat your ass tonight at the football field. If you don't show up I'm gonna drag your ass down there. Wanna play games and tell Kat the truth then I'll beat your ass like I promised I would.

"Please don't go down there, it'll only make things worse", I pleaded. "I should probably just end it for all and let him get me". "No don't do anything that you'll regret". "It's all for you, anything to keep you safe from a guy like him". "Please Cam, I really don't want you to get hurt". "I'll be fine, I promise".

"Just please don't get hurt". "I won't".

"I gotta go", he sighed grabbing onto my hand. "Please don't do anything stupid". "I won't", he said persuading me as he pecked my lips. "I'll walk you out".

We walked out of my room together and as he left Luna started clapping very slowly.

"I always knew I would live to see you together", she said.

I was trying to come up with an excuse in my head. The room was filled with silence as she looked at me waiting to come up with a fake situation. I knew Luna wasn't stupid so I just stopped trying.

"Please just don't tell anyone", I pleaded.

"Kat you and Cameron are my friends and as your friend you should trust me. What's keeping you from telling people?".

"We aren't dating, it's just that we-".

"Let me stop you right there. I know this story by heart. You guys stopped talking, the feelings didn't fade, and when the time was right you hooked up and now you're here".

"How the heck did you know?".

"I went though this. You guys are Isaiah and I during our freshmen year of high school. We talked, he got a girlfriend, our feelings didn't fade, he hooked up with me and cheated on her and now we've been dating for 4 years".

"Like I was saying we aren't dating. We basically just have feelings for one another and we told each other that".

"Did you sleep with him?, because you didn't cover up that hickey pretty well and you're glowing".

"Yeah like 2 days ago", I scrunched up my face.

"Was it your first time with him?".

"No but don't tell Ellie because she still doesn't know about that".

"Are you gonna tell Ellie about you two?".

"Not yet, we're still trying to figure everything out. Malia has a huge crush on Cameron and I promised her that I would never take a guy she likes. I also just ended things with Bryce so it would just make matters worse".

"Malia is the fakest girl I've ever met so don't worry about her. I've noticed that she's all over Cameron but he doesn't seem to be into her".

"Well its complicated. I do like him but I'm kinda worried about Malia sweeping him off of his feet".

"Why?", she said looking concentrated at me. I could tell Luna really wanted to hear and listen to me.

"The night that I broke up with Bryce, him and Malia were out on a date. I called him to apologize and he ended up coming over here which interrupted the date. When he came I was really upset and he comforted me and told me that I was his everything. He and I kissed which led to more kissing which led to, you already know. The next day Malia came up to me and told me about their date, she said that he kissed her. But he told me that she kissed him and now I'm really conflicted and he doesn't know that".

"Wow that's a lot. Did you believe him when he told you that you were his everything?".

"Yeah I really do trust him and believe him. We were in love at one point but it faded when we stopped talking. He says that he isn't interested in Malia but what if he did kiss her?".

"First off I don't believe a word that girl says so just ignore her. Second off if you really do trust him then just keep on trying to make it work. If he really did kiss her it was probably just to get her away".

"I'm not gonna tell him how I really feel about it all. I don't wanna ruin what we're regaining but it hurts that I might not be the only one. He could be telling her what he's telling me", I said biting my lip as I started to tear up.

"Cameron is a great guy and I really think he means what he says. I see the way he looks at you, there's no denying that he likes you or even more".

"I just don't want a repeat of last time. I don't want anyone to get hurt and I wanna just be with him. I don't wanna have to hide anything like I'm doing now but it's hard for me to go out and face everyone".

"I totally get it. I remember when Isaiah and I went public, everyone called me a slut and everyone told him lies about me. But you have to forget about what everyone thinks and just focus on your relationship".

"That's what Cameron said".

"Relationships take time, and sneaking around will be so worth it in the long run. I know you guys aren't dating but the way you speak about him makes me think you guys are".

"Thanks Luna, I really needed that talk".

"Anytime girl, just let me know when you need to talk", she said giving me a hug.

Cameron's pov

I decided that it was best to finally confront Bryce. I know Kat didn't want me to but I need to get him away from her. I don't need her getting lured back to him from his smooth talk. Yeah I like her and she likes me but that doesn't mean that I don't worry about her and other guys.

When I got down to the field Bryce and 2 other guys from the football team were there. I recognized one of the guys from a far but as I got closer I noticed Isaiah.

"So you came", Bryce smirked.

"Yeah what do you want?".

"I warned you not to tell her my plan".

"I don't care. Kat is my best friend and I would do anything for her, especially protect her from guys like you".

"There's nothing wrong with having a little fun. She wanted me".

"She didn't want you, she wanted a boyfriend. I wasn't gonna let you screw her over. You're a pussy you dick".

"That's it", he said attempting to swing at me as Isaiah pulled him back.

"Dude don't swing at him or I'll swing at you", Isaiah yelled at Bryce.

"What are you two best friends or some shit?", Bryce asked.

"No, he didn't do anything to hurt a girl. You were the one who got her drunk and tried to seduce her. No girl deserves that", Isaiah said clenching his fists.

"Girls want me and they know that it's always gonna be no strings attached. If they fall in love with me I'm gone, I don't give a fuck about how they feel".

"Bryce you're just a pussy who can't handle the truth", I yelled.

"That's it", he said as he came up to me and punched me in the face.

I felt the bottom of my eye start to bleed but just as I was gonna fight back, Kat popped into my head. I couldn't fight back because there was a chance she could get so mad and wanna end things with me for coming here.

"Dude, you good?", Isaiah said with panic.

"Yeah I'm good", I said walking away.

I said all I needed to say to Bryce and I don't care that he punched me. He tried to ruin the best girl out there and I saved her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...